I need some advice on possibly leaving my wife

I need some advice on possibly leaving my wife.

My wife is really beautiful and I love her dearly. We have a great relationship, but I did something a few months ago that I can't quite face and I feel that I need to leave her.

My wife has the same genes as her sister, who is a model. Like, actually has modeling on her resume. Although she is absolutely stunning, I never really thought of her in that way because she is my sister-in-law. Sure, I noticed she was pretty, but so is my wife. There was never a reason for me to think of her in a sexual manner.

One night during a ski trip a few years ago, her sister got a little drunk and started going on about all kinds of things - relationships, the slight bit of fame within the modeling community she has gotten over the past year or so, and eventually started talking about sexual stuff with guys and what she likes and doesn't like.

During the course of the conversation, she told a story about how some guy was fucking her and busted a nut inside of his condom. He wanted to continue, she wanted him to go clean up and change the condom because she hates cum, but she didn't say anything about it at the time. The guy went right back at it, blowing a second load without changing the condom. Quite impressive, if you ask me. She was talking about how grossed out she was about it and went on a whole rant about how she has never had cum in her mouth and would throw up just thinking about it being in, on or even near her. She said that even precum dripping out of a dick during a blowjob is enough to turn her stomach. Okay, too much information, but I am glad my wife doesn't have those hang-ups. She then mentioned how she pretty much blackmailed the guy into giving her some kind of job or else she would report him for rape, which I am assuming is the pretty big break that she had in her career a few years ago.

1/?

She thought nothing of it and acted as if it was normal for people to do that type of thing. I went to bed that night thinking about how fucked up it was. How she threatened to report some guy for rape just to further her career. This has never quite sat right with me, and I was always really put off by it.

Fast forward to 7 months ago. I am supposed to drive to the airport to pick up my wife, her sister, and their grandmother who were flying in from a vacation they took together. I get a text:
>Landed. Will be at terminal E in 45 minutes. Can you bring food? No meals on flight. :(
>3 cheeseburgers, medium fries, 2 regular cokes, 1 diet coke.

So, I went to McDonalds and got some food for them. They handed me the food through the little window, and the cup carrier with the drinks followed shortly after. I then drove to a parking lot right by the airport and waited for her to let me know they were ready.

As I sat there in the dark parking lot, I thought back to the shitty thing that I knew she did years back. I thought back to our conversation about how the thought of cum getting in contact with her would make her vomit. Fuck her. It was dark and nobody else was around. So, I opened up the lid of the diet coke (of course it was meant for her), and rubbed out a nice full load into the cup. I stirred it in with the straw and put the lid back on. I was going to enjoy watching her drink it. In fact, this was the first time I had a remotely sexual thought about my sister-in-law. Not long after I busted, I got a text saying they were ready. I drove around and picked them up.

2/?

We greeted each other, put the luggage in the back of the car and got on the road.

>That food smells SO good. Thank you so much for stopping to get it. I am starving!

They handed out the cheeseburgers and split the fries up between them.

>Which Coke is the regular and which two are the diets?
>Uhm - the diet had the little indicator pressed down on the lid. The other two are the regulars.
>Shit, we wanted two diet Cokes and one regular.

Sister-in-law says:
>Oh, don't worry about it - I haven't had real sugar in weeks. I will have the regular. Gram can have her diet.

No no no no no... Before I could think of anything to say, I looked in my rear view mirror to see my wife's 72-year-old grandmother sipping from the diet coke cup that I had just busted a nut inside of. Obviously, I didn't say anything about it and just had to watch as she talked about how delicious the food was and how the drink "hit the spot."

3/?

I get home that night and start getting ready for bed. I'm already feeling a little sick to my stomach because of what happened earlier. My wife comes upstairs and is really upset about something. She's crying. She tells me that they were keeping it under wraps, but her grandmom has cancer and they had went out of town to meet with a doctor and see about begining treatment.

Over the course of the next few months, the cancer progressed very quickly. She died over the weekend, the funeral is Wednesday. I feel horrible that I accidentally fed her gram my nut-infused Coca Cola drink after what was probably the hardest trip of her life. Now she is dead.

I am not sure if I can go on with my relationship any longer. I'm seriously considering divorcing my wife of 8 years over this. What do I do, Sup Forums?

4/4

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>cummy cola

I don't really get why you'd want a divorce tho

kek holy fuck, bro. You should kill yourself.

Just keep it to yourself and don't ever fess up OP. Noone gets hurt if noone finds out.

Not bad. I enjoyed it. Now you'll just have to accept you made a mistake and not worry too much about it as she's dead. It'll only make it harder for your wife if you tell or leave her. Just know that yours was probably the last load her gram gram ever swallowed. In a away your wife and her grandma are closer than either would have realised.

I just can't look at her in the eyes anymore. I'm going to that funeral and I am going to have to look at her dead body. Everyone is going to be all upset. idk.

yea, but it is fucking with me. I don't know how to move on with life like this.

Get over yourself fuck nugget.

>accidentally

And you might very well have given her an extra day on this earth with this protein ingestion.

How do you know your cum infused coke didn't keep her going a little while longer? She might have died that day you picked her up it if weren't for your cum infused coke.

No one cares, 2nd this story sucks.

I'd only tell you to divorce your wife so that you can get the upper hand, because if you're like this in real life she's either in the process of leaving you or she's a fucking retard.

Right? I hope I meet you in life, you so beta it would take me under three days to steal your wife away

Fag if you're going to tell stories, at least make them better than this shit. Jesus.

i think the simple answer is the best answer. just stop being a pussy, admit to yourself you did a shitty thing, keep it to yourself, learn from it, and dont let it fuck everything else up.

>but muh guilt
GOOD. you hold on to it and contemplate it till it stops bothering you. no need to ruin your wifes life over this.

If your wife and her sister are as hot as you say, im willing to bet grandma had swallowed a fair amount of loads in her day. Just forget about it.

true about only making it harder.

i shouldnt laugh at that, but i did.

laughed again. fuck you guys.

I was disappointed that this isn't a story about you blackmailing your wife's sister for blackmailing someone to get a promotion. Fuck you OP, you ruined my fap.

where is the problem?
if this is what your life challenges are, you have no imagination how hard real life for others can be.

Yea, but then she would just try to blackmail me or some shit, and that would drive a wedge between my wife and her sister - or force my wife to choose. That is kinda fucked up.

OP initially planned to make up a story on her sister-in-law with a lot of sex obviously but then he said "fuck it" and he killed the granny instead.

Welcome to Sup Forums

so when she sucked 30 cocks in her lifetime and now you cum with your diet coke thing, how is it bad?
it's not like she gulped down cum the first or la..well last time.

>Pretyped
>Story starts off strong
>Story has a decent twist
>Story is sweet and concise
>Story ends with an odd conundrum

7.5/10, impressive, very nice.

Just yell "SHE SWALLOWED MY CUM" on the funeral and you will feel better for letting things out

Move on you tool. If only you know about this move on from the guilt & never do this shit again.

I'm also afraid that if I stay with her, I will eventually try to bust another nut in her sister's food, and then it'll just upset me all over again when I see her consume it.

You can't possibly miss 2 times in a row tho right?

naw man don't worry, make your wife happy

Just bust a nut straight into her mouth, that solves at least half of your problems.

Probably not, but that opportunity won't come back again. Even if it does, I doubt I will be able to nut very fast considering I will be picturing her dead gram sipping that coke in my rear view mirror.

I cant believe I even talking like that right now. You guys are fucked up.

lol yea And create 5000 others.

Dude forget about it. You changed nothing, and its actually pretty funny. Don't ruin more lives over dumb shit like that.

10/10

This is brilliant. Can someone pls archive this?

>You guys are fucked up.

Not complaining, I am actually feelilng okay about the situation for the first time in forever. It feels good to be able to tell the story to some strangers. It is kind of theraputic. Perhaps I am being a bit overdramatic, but I was seriously considering leaving my wife. I just don't see myself ever getting over it.

So IF you do end up leaving your wife, because of your little indiscretion that didn't really hurt anybody, by the way. What are you going to tell her the reason is? You certainly can't tell her this story. I mean, even if you stay with her you can't ever tell her this story.

This is gay, stop feeling bad and wanting to ruin your life over this, who cares it doesn't matter. do you really want to be alone and have to explain what happened. worst case just tell your wife she might understand and comfort you.

if i told my wife i came in her grandma or mothers drink she would take it well, you know what i'll tell her and post results (her grandma is dead i'm going with mom.)

Jesus christ this must be fake

Which is why I came to this thread for advice. IDK what to tell her, but I have been having trouble living with myself lately.

10/10. amazing story. great twist.

tell her and laugh about it with her

also, post pictures of the sister

>implying that grandma never sucked a cock before

She said herself it 'hit the spot'