So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

Yes KYS

Kys

fidget spinners are literally cancer.

Reported and Sage

Wd40 is not a proper lubricant

Worst copy pasta

damn dude, save some pussy for the rest of us.

Copypasta

S A G E
A
G
E

Pure, weaponized autism.

The 'leaf' bearings don't matter, they are just weight, the heavier the better, makes it spin longer.

For the center bearing the goal is as friction less as possible. Haven't looked into the titanium bearings. I use an all ceramic bearing in the middle, dry, no lube.

Spin times are over 3 mins.

the fact that it makes people mad just makes me want to buy one even more

this

Try semen

Sure at first it might seem like its gumming up the works but fiddle with it more. If it seems to be a little sticky just add more cum.

>WD40
>Lubricant
Pick one.
Also kill yourself slowly.

I could make you a custom one if you'd like. Got a 3d printer. Just go to thingiverse dot com and look at the models. Then pick out he bearings on Amazon or something. Give me an extra 20 for my time, and bam!

or i could go to the mall down the street and buy a generic one from some shitty kiosk

owning it and spinning it is enough to piss people off so what do i need something "custom" for

or

I suppose you could, have fun then

Though if you had a custom one it would show how much you are into it, and how cool you think it is, which would piss them off even more???

Kill yourself you worthless faggot.

sounds like you need to spin brah

I hope your kids get raped by niggers.

you know spinning would help you stop using hateful words like that brah

Everyone is taking this as if it's a serious post

You sad bastard ...kys

kys

Agreed people are so fucking childish

Wd40 is good as a sexual lube but I'm not sure about spinners......

haterz who cant spin

Funniest new copypasta ever

The fucking responses dude 10/10

Attach blades to the spinner so you can have fun while you slit your wrists

Only reason I came here. Thank you sir.

This guy fucks