We come in peace. This web site you love so much is on the verge of being shut down forever...

We come in peace. This web site you love so much is on the verge of being shut down forever. You can thank the fascist scum at the board you call Sup Forums but in reality it's /kkk/ you must join us and stand against them. Together Antifa and Sup Forums can make Sup Forums great again and remove the evil from this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger/10

Dull

fucking shill commies

no.

You have been warned

stop skipping school, timmy

Useless fascist you won't have your hate board much longer

slap some snese into this bigotted place

fascist > antifa
no thanks
one violent, idiotic group is more than enough, we don't need two

who says that's not part of our plan?
what if we're just waiting for it to die on its own accord?
we don't need your help, thanks kid but go home

>Nope, this is literally what Sup Forums is about.

You're free to be a fascist group pretending to be anti-fascist, and that means everyone else is allowed to be whatever shitty thing they want to be.

Sorry that you find this concept to be so terrifying and offensive, but this is known as freedom.

We dont need your help to kill this place fag we are in the process

Fuck you. I don't think you're aware every US citizen with an ounce of freedom will kill 100's if not 1000's of enemies. Our people have been born into guerilla warfare pushed onto us by our police force. We have been fed systematic lies to test our belief systems, generations of the strongest and wisest men and women in the world have died on our soil and for our lands. I promise you the gift of freedom shall you choose peace but should you not, brothers and sisters of Liberty will crash over your cities, and your strongholds, like an endless river we will purge the hate in all of you by freeing your souls to the maker.

mfw I see your shitty black and red flag

Oh boy, I hope this is copy pasta

not even Trump supporter but yeah the flag is pretty gay

Niggers

No,I'm gud

antifa is literally against free speech

Antifa want to free Sup Forums from Antifa? nice

that's not what 'fascism' means.

Shut the fuck up. You are literally the same thing as the "alt right", just under a different banner

Oh look, it's fucking retarded. Your whole ideology is fucking retarded. Your people walking around hiding their faces like cowards are retarded.

Fuck your mom and dad for raising you to be a cunt. And fuck your grandparents for giving birth to shitty parents.

I truly hope that you're joking, faggot. But if you aren't then read my post again.

>that's not what 'fascism' means.
>fascism
>(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.
>or intolerant views or practice.

To be fair, the alt right doesn't even pretend to be as fascist, even with some members hailing Hitler.

Are they the ones spamming the FCC with anti net neutrality statements?

Antifascists are faggots. They will get theirs when the day of the rope comes.

plus the alt right doesn't go and randomly assault people for expressing their views and the alt right doesn't loot and destroy property

>Implying fascism is "speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

>Implying not tolerating the intolerant is a bad thing

You're anti fascists? well that's be nice but you want censorship and white genocide, sooo you are actually fascists.

Fascists are on the wrong side of history, and they know it.
But - being unable (or unwilling, I dunno) to cope with that - they'd much rather sperg out at every chance they get.

Yes. It is a bad thing.
If that's the view you hold, why wouldn't it apply to you? If you aren't tolerating the intolerant, you are in turn being intolerant. As such, why should you be tolerated?

>this user knows freedom
>he believes themselves to be free

>censorship
>Implying preventing fascists from being retarded is "censorship"

>white genocide
>Being this much of a brainwashed idiot

Then let them. If they're already making fools of themselves, why not let them kill themselves off? Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

Because antifascism - as the name implies - is born as a countermeasure against the intolerance of fascism.
You don't have the right to invoke a freedom of expression which you yourselves end up denying.

Not antifa but only idiots believe there is a "white genocide".

Rid the world of another fascist, kill yourself.

What do you think "the browning of America" means?

>white genocide
Pic related is you

It is censorship. They are free to say whatever they want in public. Regardless of how retarded you may find it, you have no right to stop them from saying it.

Keep shitposting fuckhead.
You wouldn't know the difference between genocide and a brick upside your middle class white noggin.

Correct. You are free to say whatever you want. You are free to disagree with those you call fascists. But you are not free to act violently upon them.

If their plan was to just off themselves, I'd gladly let them do their thing.
The problem arises when they start pushing their faggotry on other people.

Oh boy , cherry picking 1990's democrats and making a collage, cute.

Fuck off u smelly , unwashed leftie twat

Eat shit commies

Anyone else in here fucking a white male?

Since fascism historically ends up denying freedom of speech, there is no reason for its supporters to benefit from it.

Oh my silly little innocent child. If only you could see the social engineering around you. Start with George Soros

You faggots deny antifa-type racists out there are advocating white genocide?

They are free to share their opinions, just as you are free to share yours. I'm more than willing to let Antifa exist if it stops its violent protests and begins disagreeing in a civil fashion.

>lets attack/hurt/kill the ones with different opinions/views/meanings/looks than us
the start of every fucking bad shit that have happened in history
antifa is worse than the ones they want to oppose

Who said anything about "acting violently upon them"?
I don't know what your idea on Antifascism is, but it's not about going around beating fascists for shits'n'giggles.

>Talks about "white genocide"
>Accuses others of shitposting

user pls

Antifascism is not about violence (unless it's in defense), but of course there are violent people.

Wrong. They are American citizens and will live under American law, and so will you. Regardless of what they are saying, they have the right to say it.

>>lets attack/hurt/kill the ones with different opinions/views/meanings/looks that end up limiting our freedom

Fixed that for you.

If you are not going to act violently or in any way attempt to prevent to opposing position from voicing their opinions, then I have no problem with it.

>I don't know what your idea on Antifascism is, but it's not about going around beating fascists for shits'n'giggles.

Your b8 game is weak. Unless you are clinically retarded. Antifa released an 11 point nazi identification checklist like 36 hours ago. They explicitly state that if someone meets a single criteria on the list, they have antifas support in assaulting that "fascist nazi bigot".

You are a fucking idiot.

>>Implying fascism is "speech"
fascism now simply means "opinions I disagree with".

Are you actually this brainwashed? Their slogan is "bash the fash". If you arent violent, dont take m80 firework bombs to riots you cuckold.

your bait is a weak as a commie's punch

>Let's totally destroy our freedom so that our freedom doesn't get destroyed by those who might harm it.

Now it's fixed

I think freedom of speech has glaring flaws.

You guys are fucking pathetic

tbh you are just a bunch of insecure faggots who want to blow some steam off because your life is a shithole so you use mask and destroy things in the name of FREEDOM. You are fucking scum and should be dealt with accordingly. If anarchy ever comes be sure Ill visit every local antifa house and fucking rip your heads wide open.

In my country, despite the presence of violent elements in it, Antifascism is not about beating people up.

>Lets remove freedom to achieve freedom.

You're so blindly stupidly liberal that it hurts

More like: "opinions anyone worth their salt disagrees with".

>Implying Antifascists are all the same

The only problem I have is that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. I'm a bit of a free speech purist, I think anyone should be able to say anything, and that people can make their own informed decisions thereupon.

You're literally pushing towards a police state and are just the leftist pawns to push their agenda to destroy the west. Honestly you will benefit the world if you kys not being comical, please do. All you are is a bunch of fascist snowflakes perpetrating to be anti fascist and censor any one who thinks differently and more critically than your cancerous ideology.

>Implying stopping fascist retardation equates to "destroying our freedom"

If you don't wish to infringe upon the rights of others, I have no problem with you. I won't join your movement, but I'm okay with its existence if it stops causing problems.

I would rather shit in my hands and clap than support this cause.

It does. They are free to hold their ideology.

dubs of truth

I agree 100% hence why I made and posted that meme. Antifa are not gonna be much of hindrance to us

All one has to do is look at Antifa's special forces Meal team 6 and your worries are gone

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

Well thats your global branding for you. You are essentially cockroaches who stop people from going to work in the name of anarchism - a political belief so meaningless it only makes the anti-antifa crowd much much more violent towards you

>sucking protofascist neostatist cock this hard
>being this retarded

Oh it doesn't, believe me, when we round up those bad people behind the fascist retardation and get rid of them in the gas chambers, we are preserving our freedom and our future!

kek and checked, I saw that vid before

>anyone should be able to say anything, and that people can make their own informed decisions thereupon
I would be agreeing with you, if the majority of the people had the tools to "make their own informed decisions".
Many people are simply too mentally limited to be able to process information correctly, and they end up being caught up in stupid shit just because it appeases their need for quick and easily digestible information. I mean, look no further than fucking Trump!

antifa is pro-violence.

You must be a fucking idiot since two of their slogans are "bash the fash" and "by any means necessary"