So yesterday, I pissed off my parents, and as a punishment, I had to find my own ride to school, thing is...

So yesterday, I pissed off my parents, and as a punishment, I had to find my own ride to school, thing is, I live 4 miles away from my high school, and walking/skating/biking isn't an option. I don't think that the bus service goes to my school. It's 9:07 now that I'm typing this, and class started at 8:40. My parents don't want to clear my soon-to-be truancy, because it's "my fault". What kind of fucking life lesson is this?

Underage

>4 miles
>can't walk it
If you stopped being a pussy and just went on you could've been there instead of sitting here bitching about it on the internet.

Also yeah tough shit just walk it

I live 5 miles away from my school and bike there everyday. Not even fit

why can't you make a simple 45-60min stroll to school?

4 miles ain't shit little man, hop on that bike, it'll take you 40 minutes tops.

>What kind of fucking life lesson is this?

It's a "get ready for reality" kind of lesson. I rode my bike to school three miles (one-way), so I don't understand why this isn't an option for you. Seriously...you come across as a cry-baby and you probably need a little "tough love" from your parents, because at you're actually going to have to take yourself everywhere rather soon.

This. Average person walks 3.5 miles an hour. Not a bad way to start the morning. Quit being a puss.

You cant ride a bike 4miles? WTF how lazy are you?

What kind of underwear do your parents buy you?

A 4 mile walk is fine, learn to wake up two hours early and get going.

Your parents feed you, shelter you, clothe you, and up until now chauffeured you everywhere you needed. Your part of that agreement is to not piss them off. Which, you glossed over exactly what you did to do that. If you want to keep enjoying the cushy life you have, play by the rules and quit whining.

Walking is always an option OP . I had my 10 yearold cousin cross a bridge and a couple of blocks in Portland took him 3 hours but he did it.

4 miles and you can't walk it? Is this what kids have turned into these days?

call child services and tell them your parents arent bring you to school

I'm 232 pounds and I just jogged 3 1/2 miles in 30 min and I'm 24. How Fucking pathetic are you??

Get to walking you fat fuck

Spooderman

4 miles, biking is not an option?
just walk you lazy bastard

So cute. Are they poopy?

4 fucking miles?! You fucking lazy nigger, go get your bike and go!

Wait I forgot to ask, do you live in a high nigger per capita area? If so this is quite the predicament.

Go back to /fit/ you fucking faggots.

No reasonable person would ever walk 4 miles unless they're being chased by zombies or some shit. I'm not fucking walking. I came here looking for REAL solutions not a bunch of wannabe marathoner LARPers. I don't want to walk goddamnit.

Do you think if I called the school and respectfully explained what's going on they would be understanding?

You would've already been at school by now if you walked.

4.5 miles is nothing on a bike. 30 miles isn't even bad on a bike.

Honestly, this might be good for you, op. It's all about how you approach it.

If you're under age, they are the ones that go to jail for excess truancy. Even if, the officers will always side with you.

OP is a massive faggot

trol

No, the school would tell you to FUCKING WALK. Humans used to walk 80 miles a day for shits and giggles and you're throwing an infantile fit over 4? I probably walk 4 throughout my normal day and I'm a sedentary mother fucker tbh.

You sound like a faggot.

Of course they are poopy,why you ask?

You are an absolute child.
If walking is that hard, give yourself a lobotomy. You'll never have to worry about walking, school, or your parents ever again

OP is a faggot

>Do you think if I called the school and respectfully explained what's going on they would be understanding?

Yes, they will understand. There even might be a chance that a teacher nearby will be able to pick you up.

I just think its so cute, how old you?

How the fuck can you consider 4 miles a marathon?

Get to walking tubby or buy a fucking car

explain to school
post results

What you mean 4 miles isn't an option? Bitch I used to walk 3k to work and back every damn day.

wtf are you talking about? this isn't some preschool bullshit. no teacher is going to go out of their way or accept the risk and liability associated with driving around an autistic neckbeard child outside of school hours

And you still poop your pants. Who's a little stinky butt? :)

this.
kids today.

I would almost guess you are not a fan of sarcasm.

4 miles is about 6.5 km

not that that's impossible to walk, but it's kind of rough, especially is OP is as fat as I'm assuming he is.

They weren't talking about walking, not really. They were talking about fundamental priciples of independence and maturity. You're going to need to be able to rely on yourself, if only one out of every ten times if you're going to survive in the world. They have a point that you could have been at school instead of complaining about the reality of your circumstances. If the people that came before you did that, you wouldn't be alive and life wouldn't be half as good as it is now for you to complain about anything at all. Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and get through something. Your parents are doing a good thing by shaking you into reality. They aren't going to be there forever to hold your hand and they love you very much so they want you to be ready. I'm just speaking from personal experience. Trust me when I say this: you will thank them.

Dude I bike almost 10 miles to and from work everyday and I don't even consider it exercise..

>attempting to convey sarcasm via text
That's gonna go real well for ya
That being said, if OP can't bike 4 miles in less than 30 mins he's a sad sad kid

You are what's wrong with society you prissy little faggot. Hurry up and neck yourself if 4 miles is too far for your lazy lard ass to fucking walk.

Is this the new "I have a 300 word essay for tomorrow"?

I CALLED THE SCHOOL AND MY PARENTS ALREADY FUCKING CALLED THEM.

Uh I am so fucking fucked. They called the school and said they told me to walk and if I wasn't there to count me as an unexcused absence. Fucking cocksucking assholes.

I wasn't worried about jail. My school has a policy where if you have 5 or less I excused absences you don't have to take finals in the last quarter. This is my 6th one!!!! Uh fucking assholes. I haven't studied at all and I'm going to fucking fail three of my classes now.

I swear to God I'm going to go raid my moms jewelry box and sell everything at a pawn shop and set my dad's model trains on fire. That'll fucking show them for FUCKING ME OVER AGAIN.

Nigger I walked to the movie theater 5 miles away last week just because it was nice out. Stop being a fatass

That's why I stated that I would almost guess..

Yeah I walked 3K and worked on my feet 8 hours and then walked back, OP could bike to school and then sit on his/her ass the whole day.

Nice try, some one will fall for it.

Your school's policy is insane. Holy fuck our education is trying to make our children retarded

do it faggot

set up a periscope or something to livestream it

The most important lesson of life... don't fuck with the ones who created, feed, clothe, house and love you. So...quit pissing off God. Give your worthless life to Jesus.

Kek. On the off chance that this is real, this is gold

When I was in middle school, I had to travel about 4 miles everyday to and from school. In Florida, where it was hot as fuck.

I had a bike, but was stolen constantly. I probably walked more than I rode a bike

Tl;Dr
You're a pussy

>real solution
>not walking
This is what Muricunts actually believe.

who goes to school in anything other than a car. lmao are you guys poor or something. poor ppl i swear

Go do the world a favor and suck start a shotgun while you're out.

lol but dude think of how many times you'd have to walk to school for that

Dubs decides what I do with this watch that my grandma gave my mom before she died.

Dude there is nothing and if you forge a note you'll be walking for some time. Just take the hit on your record pussy. You caused the problem.

As a fat fuk I can walk 4 miles easily...yoi don't need to be /fit/ you fucking aspie

Troll, i walk 4 miles in an hour, that's fucking nothing!!!
If you find it that bad, buy a cheap ass bike.
i spend 3 hours every day commuting. So fuck of with your 2 hours walk. I would love that

I walked to and from school 75% of the time I was in high school, which was 5 miles away. You just don't give a shit, you lazy cunt

distance: 6.4 kilometres

>walking/skating/biking isn't an option
don't have a bike ? would take you 12-20 depending how slow of a fatass you are.

walking, a bit over an hour

>I don't think that the bus service goes to my school
you think ? it takes 5 minutes to look up a bus that WILL go to your school or atleast close the distance

i think you're an idiot that uses this as an excuse not to go and make your parents feel bad because you're some incomptetent fuck who can't even cross 4 miles without mommies help

also,
>What kind of fucking life lesson is this?
a pretty straight forward one, you dissapoint them you think you can just profit of your parents like they are disposable
and they let you do 1 EASY FUCKING TASK without their help and fail at it miserably aylmao

I bet you drive to your mailbox as well eh?

>what kind of fucking life lesson is this?
Don't piss off your fucking parents dumbass. You don't pay rent. You don't pay any bills at all, probably. And yet, you have a place to stay and resources at your disposal. The least you can do is not be a little asshole. You do what they say, because what the fuck else can you do? The rule of thumb for kids under 18 is do as I say, not as I fucking do because you can always get the fuck out of my goddamn house, you little shit.
>school is 4 miles away
>walking not an option
if you were my son, I'd slap the bitch out of you.

Grandma, mom, male watch..

NIBBA I WALK 10MILES A DAY MINIMUM. APART FROM THAT I CYCLE 20MILES 5 DAYS A WEEK

Noice

You're garbage.
Nothing more.
Too lazy to walk 4 fucking miles.
I don't care about your missing streaks because in my country you're allowed to skip so long as you complete all assignments and pass the tests. And i skipped a lot since the teachers couldn't teach shit. But i have never failed a class. learn the system and abuse it, do not cry about it

Put it back in her jewelry box and apologize like a man.

>4miles is too much
How fat are you?

Stick it up your ass, op. Dubs has spoken you little faggot. Post pics of that fucking watch hanging out of your ass.

only faggots steal

Swallow it

Walk to school. Look disheveled and tired as fuck all day. Even be late. If anyone there asks, tell them it's because your parents made you walk and now you have to wake up before dawn to try to be there on time. It'll make your parents look like assholes and shame them in your community, which they probably won't want to go on.

Cum on it and put it back

Wtf is wrong with you op. You live at home. Study and still manage to piss off your parents and act like a brat. I wish I had your luxury. I work three jobs to be able to pay for my own studies next years. Worthless faggot kill yourself.

Sorry bro, if this is the shit they put up with from your whiny, entitled ass you deserve it.

What makes you think his parents could be shamed for making their kid walk to school? From who, retarded ass teenagers. If anything they deserve goddamn medals. I wish I could see you in front of me right now, I'd slap the bitch out of you too.