Tfw not born in America

>tfw not born in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you a japanese qt?

Its okay I guess, if you're wealthy there's no better place. Otherwise, nothing to brag about.

this. i wish i don't have to convert to christianity to move there. i read and watch their history more than i do about my country

He is a proxy user

Everything will be okay.

Are you white?

Japan is a great country nonetheless

>proxy
No you dumb nigger hes either a fat weeb english teacher or in the military

i wish i was born american, tall, extroverted, and in new york. nothing here in my country excites me.

Are you white?.

Hey it's the dude from the other thread.
Stop being whiny and run for president of the loo!

>tfw stuck in Canada
Why can't I be in my home?

That's literally me, including the New York part...

i wish i wasn't born in a muslim family. i don't want to ruin family relationship, i don't want to make my mom cry because moving country and religion. why is life hard more for me, when They also gave me the least strength ?

no, i'm a brown manlet dicklet SE asian

It could be worse
You could be a nigger

America is turning into an sjw half mexican hell. you're better off there

proxy much chinaman?

i'm just one guy, i'm not a noble prize winner, i just wanna life. when i see aesthetics in tumblr, i want it. that's it. i also lack empathy. so i can't do any of that. political movement or whatever

Bite the bullet and leave. You're doing yourself no favors now

it's better to be a nigger. i can just show my dick pic and girls would line up for me. what's worse than having the skin of nigger and the dick of a chink ?

Btw New York is pretty overrated it's mostly people going to work n shit. Fucking hate tourists btw.

>TFW born English

I'm actually an American on vacation here just so I can shitpost with a Nippon flag.

but people going to work everywhere, unless still living with parents

Btw

but i think Japan is okay too. i visited Japan last year and gotta love Tokyo. the language is the biggest problem though. and religion, since i'm a muslim. i wish i can afford a brainwasher to make me not believe in islam again and easily leave without stress and internal conflcts

I mean like the streets and stuff, people get the idea it's like Califonia with celebs and shit, it's mostly just normal people walking around doing their thing, and he occasional celeb that nobody pays attention to.

Also New York pizza being shit is not a meme, it's really shit.

i don't care man, every corner is interesting and beautiful and it seems like everyone has interesting stories with them.

>its better to be a nigger
No

well, it is. tall, muscular, natural alphas, big benis, can dance, aren't cowards. i'm the exact opposite except the dancing part.

Japan is a magnificent country, the nationalism they feel should be felt around the world

I'm pretty reserved, but I feel if I was at a Space X event I'd chant "USA USA USA USA USA USA" like my life fucking required it.

I wasn't born into a circumcised family

No offense, but you'd be a major beta here.
Better to be in Japan where you actually have a fighting chance

>t. NEET who would rather be sucking yuro-monie dick
If you want to become wealthy there is no better place.

What would you have done with your life if you were me user?

Literally me too.

Every American on Sup Forums is a massive beta here, our greatest don't respond and don't interact with us. Sup Forums Americans are the worst, literally omegas, the worst of the worst because they're just deadweight for something amazing

The people here are the worst at taking jokes. I feel the east coast is the best regarding this, since they have a touch attitude while everywhere else has an lazy attitude. Americans are the biggest NEET, but they're awful

I'm tall, introverted, born in New York City (I spend 4-5 months there every year in a time share on Park Avenue my family spends millions on) but I live in Texas right now. It's fucking weird.

To say that I'm tall, I'm 190.5cm at 76kg, fucking anorexic but it's taking over

You want to be Puerto Rican? Or Peruvian?

japan not a bad roll.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM&nohtml5=False

I wish my family had millions... I'm always going to be poor and I'm always going to be worthless...

It's just a time share, it doesn't cost that much considering what they offer.

The most fun times can be had trolling Sup Forums autists, I was doing the very same thing around New Year.

>tfw born as American.

Feels good.

My favourite action is finding the rarest flag I can find, and then posting under it

now this is a good place to drop one huge poo

>tfw not born in America
>tfw moved here anyways
What's stopping you?

Hoy fuck

See this:

>socially liberal
>fiscally conservative
That's like modern young republican.

I'm a modern young right winger, a hard combination to find nowadays.

HRC fucking sucks so I find away from her

Surely you aren't implying they have a timeshare setup on the ~95,000,000 penthouse.

It's probably the comfiest home few people will ever get to enjoy though. Something about the highest apartment in arguably the most important city.

My parents are loaded, I'm a NEET but we have a 100M amount on a timeshare in midtown manhattan

FAG DETECTED

That's not your apartment, 432park ave ISN'T EVEN BUILT YET. and timeshares in nyc?

I come from Boston and let me tell you the Pizza in NYC is soo damn good just gotta hit the right places

Laugh my butt off, I'm actually at work right now

user, please adopt me.

>not eating the true king of pizza.

>not born in America
>somehow has large caliber revolver

americans talking about pizza

>tfw When he's right.

>Italian """""pizza""""""

You can unbrainwash yourself easily enough. Ali Sina's books aren't expensive. He's got a great blog alisina.org
1000mistakes.com is another brilliant resource.
Doing a websearch for "why I left Islam" yields a great deal of info. Blogs, forums, and youtube vids abound. Just gotta look.

you're not winning here user

Italian pizza is fucking garbage.

I have a close friend who had the same problem you're facing. Family was very Islamic going back generations, whole family views Islam as an essential part of a person's identity, would disown members of their family if they left, etc.

Do you live in an area where there is strict Sharia enforcement?

I can only agree.

We took yo wimminz an we took yo pizza

Make a move mario

Lol, that image is all over Google. Sup Forums you never cease to amaze.

i will never expect any american to understand what is good food

>432park ave ISN'T EVEN BUILT YET
Uhh what?

Say that to my face I dare you!

>he has never had an, honest to god, all-american corn dog

I pity you eurofools

I've had it. It's meh.. As are most American things that come into existence due to corn subsidies rather than a desire to create proper food.

Not having a degree or being rich enough to start a business there.

Also not knowing any US cuties to get me my marriage greencard.

I bet you think fried twinkies are "meh" too. Lmao just leave, it's embarrassing being in this thread with you

I thought twinkies were meh, and I see no reason to deep fry them.. Americans are amateur-tier deep fryers when compared to the Dutch anyway. We took the deep fry magic from the Flemish...

Why are you posting cat food?

Ive lived in ny by nyc my entire life. I love it here but the abundance of ignorant niggers with political power is alarming. Its enough to make me want to leave the country. I hate the direction things are going politically. Fucking WELFARE especially

You bet youre ass you did.

Eat your corndog, Johnny.

And we're never giving it back... Also, it's patat.

>tfw born in america

Now you're posting dog poo

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph read the Bible, they eat animal shit in Europe.

>American 'banter'

>tfw parents decided against mutilating my penis

That's nice and all but I'm concerned about your eating habits.

When people say "eat shit", its just an analogy

Thank God for that.

>being fatter than the English

But you were born in America, Ichiban. You're our favorite. You will save us from the Abrahamics.

>tfw born when my mom was 20 and father was 25, without a proper income in a small commieflat
Save me from the nothing i've become

>socially liberal , fiscal conservative with a healthy amount of nationalism

GOD TIER

me too

honorary Aryan?

Vodka will soothe your pain

You should into Chicago with the rest of us. We even have polish masses n shit

I wish I was born in america, or canada.

Hell, even 'Straya.
This is getting even stronger now since I am a web dev and Brazil is horrible for this field. By the end of this year I will probably pick up the money for my startup and open it somewhere else, canada has an interesting program for this.

WE WAZ PIZZA AN SHIT

shut the fuck up sergio back 2 spaghettiria

This is exactly why drinking is a huge thing in Russia

is it true you can get beer at mcdonalds?