Hi anons!

Hi anons!

I come from Stormfront and I have heard a great deal about Sup Forums from some users browsing our vast chain of complex networks on stormfront.

I am an American white nationalist who has recently moved to a whiter state to meet my fellow brothers.

There are a few rules before we start discussing here.

1. No Niggers.
2. No Jews
3. No Nigger lovers / Race traitors
4. No Faggots
5 No White guilt

Comply with the rules, keep discussion civil.

WHITE PRIDE... SAY IT WITH ME... WORLD WIDE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MrVThNykqE&nohtml5=False
youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=bi3blgTl2_0
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
youtube.com/watch?v=MaSLGBq6l68
stormfront.org/forum/t1109852/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw gay black jew who feels guilty for all the evil committed by white people

do you stormfags like trump too? threres more trump on Sup Forums than white powder nowadays

You see this little Jew? It means not welcome.

I think that means Down's Syndrome.

Stormfront loves Trump.

I forgot to say. Rule 6 - no spics. I have noticed this place is infested with those subhumans, non-whites aren't allowed on Stormfront.

>I'm an asshole teenager who pretends to be a neonazi because it's the most controversial thing my underdeveloped brain can produce

Fuck you cunt

This thread again?

PHEW. British Indian reporting in.

you had a chance at being believed before you posted this

stormfront even worse than reddit

go away you make us look bad

fuck off retard

Enjoy while you can. Your kind won't be there for much longer.

Why should I reply to a brown person?

ITT: False-flagging and consensus-cracking thread #5309 on Sup Forums today.

>See non-white getting out of car to buy groceries
>Scratch his car with my key and poke tires with icepick

Sorry about that, shitskin.

Why does Sup Forums hate Stormfront?

Please don't tell me it's "MY website is better than yours!"
Or some other childish bullshit like that.

An ally to the white race is an ally to me.

>3. No Nigger lovers / Race traitors
Why?

I'm proud of my white heritage and are mainly white (recessive genes in boongland).

You will need our creativity. We need your motivation to get off our asses.
We also need your help to improve our intelligence. I'm ok, but the vast majority is clearly lacking it. It's a burden on people like me. They just do not bother.

At the same time, they are surprisingly witty and creative - hence the wittiness in Aus humour.

People with white pride needs to implement a way of making the things that make us great onto black people.

Australia started with the stolen generation. It was poorly implemented, but still necessary.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

At least you're honest about where you're from; your friends come here with their BUGS swearing up and down they're not from stormfront.

You aren't outwitting anyone with those stupid things.

>An ally to the white race is an ally to me.
Then you must ally with coloured people that want to preserve race.

Take Hitler's endorsement of Japan as an example.

Instead of giving the finger to european values, they learnt they were ahead and then worked to improve it.

China has only begun to realise this. Now they're flourishing too.

We must do what's best for races and humanity.

Black people must stop rejecting european values.

Europeans must not stop bringing them to our level.

OP was gay today

Fuck off pol is a multicultural society
faggots from all over the world come here

Because Sup Forums is full of Redditors who care about "image", and people like OP make false-flag threads like this constantly to smear them.

Also people think anyone with far-right beliefs is from Stormfront.

This is a fake quote please stop posting it

Stormfront has been controlled opposition for years. We don't like you because so many of your admins, famous members and general population come out as Jewish perpetrators. The entire thing is one giant flytrap for vulnerable people with edgy leanings to express "unwanted" political views within a controlled environment. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a database somewhere with your name on it because you've made an account. On Sup Forums, we at least have the fucking pretense of being anonymous.

Hello my 60% white friend, how's it going? May I inform you that it is 2016 and it is thus totally okay to express your love of hanging out with bald men.

Nigger loving homo here.
I'm breaking your faggy little rules, deal with it.

>yet he never dreamed to sail

This is my point - we must once again teach them to sail, even if genetics say they're hindered.

It's the human thing to do. It's the european thing to do.

We must convert them. They must innovate afterwards.

Otherwise this machine will stop and there will be NO survivors.

Unless you do want to genocide.

I find that lazy. We can do even better - we can enlighten the darkness.

This is a fake quote.

>domesticating
You know first hand what a lost cause that is with all those Abos around.

>recently moved to a whiter state

What state would that be? I'm stuck in the hellhole that is southwestern PA right now, and I've been looking for jobs in my field outside this area for some time. Can't seem to find anything that hasn't been infiltrated by niggers/spics/hindus/gooks or other non white degenerate races. Help a fellow white man out user, and tell me where the white man's promised land is?

im black and according to some definitions not a nigger so im posting here

Sup Forums how can i find a cute white conservative woman to be my wife? or am i doomed because the only white women who will race mix with me are liberals

Any state, just not near urban centers.

Is that you? Because you look like someone with down syndrome.

Is that the powerful look of a white nationalist?

Look at the filename of that pic, it was saved from Sup Forums. It's just someone role-playing or false-flagging.

>asking pol how to racemix

You know what is going to happen, right?

>Fuck off pol is a multicultural society
>you know, the thing destroying all cultures

No you fuck off. We must all agree that there is a direction we must take, then allow our cultures to diversify what europeans got to first.

Pic related. Otherwise humanity will stagnate or never have the option to bail out of bad evolutionary pathways.

This reduces the risk of humanity's and race's destruction.

Because Jews are not that bad.

>American
>White
>Nationalists

I despise low class blacks but black like he claims to be don't bother me. And to level with him, if I was black I would only fuck white/asian/hispanic chicks too. To be honest I feel bad for him because it must be hard to get white girls. I can't imagine a life without them. What would I live for?

Or he can find a red pilled black wife and retain his ethnicity. Attractive black women exist, believe it or not. And if they arent fuckin ghetto they dont have the cunt attitude that white girls have.

Doesn't matter, the point stands.

It's fake, but the idea is still a good one.

>You know first hand what a lost cause that is with all those Abos around.
Oh I do indeed, my family is a burden.

This is why I want white people to help them and eventually change them.

And I do mean physically on the outside - I mean their abilities to do arithmatic and motivate themselves.

They've ignored the tools Europeans gave them. Europeans are fed up and they have a reason to be.

That's why I need you to save my race, I'm doing as much as I can. I do a degree, I fix my families finances, I work out ways to motivate the indigenous race. They do not see it yet.

Their rejection of those tools will be their downfall - alternatively, they could just return to the wilderness (But fuck that seriously, straya is a shit place to be a nomad)

>Sup Forums how can i find a cute white conservative woman to be my wife? or am i doomed because the only white women who will race mix with me are liberals
I know this is bait, but race mixing should not occur.

Culture mixing should occur to a degree. It's done enough in asia, not enough in Africa (infact it's plaguing the occident)

The more we diversify, the more likely humanity will overcome any difficulties.

I'm an Injun, I don't give a fuck. I hate niggers, chinks, kikes and hadjis. They have no place in America. Whites are okay, I understand what they built up from our lands.

I want you Stormfags to understand one thing, Redmen will stand with Whitemen.

Do not let out history repeat itself.
Stay pure, white man.

Those are even harder to come by than white girls that like blacks. Also, darkmeat yuck.

>I want you Stormfags to understand one thing, Redmen will stand with Whitemen.
If not a troll - try to revitalise the indian race. Stay pure yourself, while adhering to strengths of other cultures.

The IQ and personality differences are the new hurdle for a great horizon for humanity.

If you can get indians to do things as well as europeans or better (I'm optimistic but I know there are issues), you can allow europeans to see your race in a far better light than they are seen now.

Conflict makes us hate each other. Constructiveness and progress makes us admire each other.

I admire your resolve shitskin, you are trying to be part of the solution. Keep it up maybe one day non-whites as a whole will be a little less degenerate and a little more tolerable. Good luck with your family.

Why don't you come here to the reserve and find out for yourself.

>I admire your resolve shitskin,
Actually recessive genes, I'm paler than a irish person covered in white paint - and blue eyed, fairish haired.

Probably hence my resolve mate, a little biased. Admit the problems, then resolve them without destroying the problems.

Get out store front
REEEE

>Why don't you come here to the reserve and find out for yourself.
I went to the navajo, some indians are doing great work. The rest are doing none at all and whinge at their shortcomings (which they fail to see is part of the problem)

Fuck off

Fuck you for starting cuck posting.

Everyone loves Trump

>white

I see, I will admit, US reserves are nothing like Canadian. Here, more are farmers and families stay together to care for their elders and no race mixing. Plenty understand that the general census is that we are all lysol drinking idiots. But generally speaking, its just a small group.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MrVThNykqE&nohtml5=False

drink more listerine faggot.

Are there any women left on your reserve or have they all left to join the real world

>Chile

Read my posts, your country is working better than others because you learnt to implement the european technological advances.

All "shitskins" must learn to hate the europeans, but learn from them.

You must beat prejudice through work, not ignorance.

Ian Smith dindu nuffin wrong
youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4

>I come from Stormfront

You have to go back

>Listerine
Its Lysol you ignorant fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bi3blgTl2_0

Part of the reason why you lost your lands is because you failed to adapt.

They had the better means. We must admit this while preserving old traditions.
Europeans still have old traditions, but learned to be more flexible, to explore ideas.

A true multicultural utopia is one which learns. Otherwise, you lose your way of life completely anyhow.

It's depressing, but at the same time logical and reasonable to need to learn from those that stepped further with their ideas. I don't like admitting the fallbacks of indigenous people compared to others (because I don't like being beaten), but at the same time, if you can't win through your tactics - learn from the opposition.

That is how cultures survive.

I fucked an Indian chick last weekend. Its not my fault that your people had zero natural immunities to 90% of the worlds viruses and bacteria, but I can do my part helping with the genetic material needed to live in the civilized world. which I planted in your woman last weekend.

I am a libertarian or classical liberal.

But I think that this freedom only belongs to whites. and only non-degenerate whites.

So what am i?

I tried calling myself a Nationalist Individualist

I think this is in-line with pagan neo-Scandinavian religion. What do you think Sup Forumsack cunts??

you know what? I dont fucing care.. you are all gay and if you dont have a good idea, then you are a dirt scum shit lord homo spapian fuck and should jump off a bridge into a hornets nest of 22lr shells that shoot donkeys piss into a faggots asshole of oblivioun and die cunt fuckstick poof cunt dont fucking die cunt and shit fukc your mum in the butt.

i am so happy may 9 celebrations are two days away
follow_your_leader.jpeg

> POST SUCCESSFUL!!!

only thing i have acheived in my life. :(

I guess this is why we are the second richest band in Canada. I in no way would use this to gloat, just to point out that we have learned to adapt and make a better change. Myself, I have my orchard, I grow apples and sell them to the states at a premium while I live on treaty money and anything else our band collects from fishery and forestry. Outside of Crown land, we lease our treaty lands usually to the highest offer. When it comes down to it, we focus more on our community, building schools and friendship centers for the general public.

This is how we are growing as an indigenous people once again.

I will say one thing, none of us are happy about the current immigration of groups that can not assimilate.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

>So what am i?
You are 15.

half Turk reporting

I fucked your mother last night.
I'll take her out again this weekend when I go teepee creeping with the cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=MaSLGBq6l68

> 15 year old tight moist pussy
So, what is it then?

>tater nigg
>swastika to the left

>you know what? I dont fucing care.. you are all gay and if you dont have a good idea, then you are a dirt scum shit lord homo spapian fuck and should jump off a bridge into a hornets nest of 22lr shells that shoot donkeys piss into a faggots asshole of oblivioun and die cunt fuckstick poof cunt dont fucking die cunt and shit fukc your mum in the butt.
kek that sentence turned into angry word salad.

But you do have a point.

I agree the freedom only exists to those with the best means.

At the same time, there needs to be opportunity for non whites to learn from good ideas.

If whites were to take over completely, we'd have no other culture of ideas to keep a check on us.

What if whites strayed down a destructive path? They'd disappear.

If you are pro white, you must be other cultures too. It's the best way of destroying risk.

Also - if there are other alien races out there, they'd be trying to teach us (without us knowing) in order to give themselves a check for their own race.

They see as allies, yet competitors. We must (for now) do the same with other cultures or we may have no races at all.

>Hi anons!

>I come from not-Mossad and I have heard a great deal about Sup Forums from some fellow agents from our vast chain of complex networks

>I am not a kike, and I don't live in a white city;....I mean, Yes I do!

>Outside of Crown land, we lease our treaty lands usually to the highest offer. When it comes down to it, we focus more on our community, building schools and friendship centers for the general public.
>This is how we are growing as an indigenous people once again
I wish we'd do the same more.

>I will say one thing, none of us are happy about the current immigration of groups that can not assimilate.
This has motivated us to learn from europeans, because they see the consequences.

Flight has not worked, we must fight. But not in hand to hand combat - with innovation.

One day Europeans may have to rely on the innovation we bring. I'm already learning from the technocratic way China is doing things. They might be onto a good idea there.

Think of cultures as shops. They need to compete with their competitors. They sometimes need to do what they do in order to be competitive and flourish.

Overall - the two shops grow because of this.

You look like a Jew

I don't get it either. I'm an oldfag and it used to be the only based site online along with VDare and AmRen. I had many a great discussion there. I like Pol but I don't get their disdain for it. It does seem like less use it now than when I did in the mid 00's

>filename

This guy isn't from stormfront

Because Mediterraneans are the real pure race. Whites are literally ice niggers.

Some black girls are really nice. I don't want to fuck them but some are not Shaniquas. If I was a nigger I'd be all over that.

Stormfags are cucks

it's a meme you dip

stormfront.org/forum/t1109852/
Your shilling feminist agenda belongs back to jewfront

Why are American nationalists so cringeworthy? Do it right or don't do it at all, stick to enslaving black people.

Jewettes from fagfront are the eternal enemy

>it's a False flag on Sup Forums episode

>stormfront
>not full of butthurt white trash

get out, faggot

>Your shilling feminist agenda belongs back to jewfront
Then make use of the shilling.

They might be worm, but we might discover the bag of worms whence they came from.

And I believe those "fem agenda" pushes do what you do even more than you do it. They reject learning.

>i come from stormfront
>you
>not FBI
Lurk more agent

>Curly hair
>Fat ugly motherfucker
>Modest house, clearly not very successful
>Neckbeard
>Jew nose
>unironically LARPS with nazi regalia

Seriously these people need to die irl.
Nazi Germany is over. It's done. They fucked up by choosing unnecessary termination rather than deportation and attacking 2 fronts at the same time. Nazism is never going to get another chance, just give it up already. There's plenty you can do to establish a positive white identity without this ridiculous theatrics.

Fuck neonazis I hope they all die

And yes I'm a white nationalist but these people are an actual disgrace