Hey Sup Forums can anyone tell me Whats going on With my plant its diying and has these weird stains

Hey Sup Forums can anyone tell me Whats going on With my plant its diying and has these weird stains

Other urls found in this thread:

420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks good

It's a spider living on those type of plants. You can get pesticider for it

Maybe you shouldn't try to grow them upside-down.

420 blaze it faggot swag yolo dude weed lmao

Looks like fungal growth on the leaves you might be able to stop it before it gets bad just look up stuff about gardening it will still apply to weed.

These are the stains

Looks like spider mites. Any webs on the plant? Look underneath leaves for tiny bugs.

Could be mold I forget what it's called.
Go-to growweedeasy.com and look up plant sickness guide

Those are from a bug munching on leaves.

>Bugs

kek'd

buy lady bugs and put them on your plants, they will kill of the shit and stains on your plant.

I agree looks like spider mites.

Why is sad?

This

Stretching, lack of nutes. Should have topped her.

Because it is a male plant.

What kind of light are you using ? She looks stretched ?

Is female not male

Sun

Leaf Miners

420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html

bookmark this link.

Thanks

dont worry its a strong plant it can recover almost anything just check for bugs and stuff and youre fine

It's fucking weed, and you're a cocksucking loser who will smoke it, even if it was laced with Agent Orange.

Get over yourself, pantywaste.

But how do I stop the fungus or whatever

Having a weed plant doesn't mean I'm gonna smoke it

It's not a fungus, it's the result of bugs. check the link I posted there is information on how to identify which bug it is and what to do to stop it.

Oh, so you're a dealer. Nice.

Fuck off, nigger.

you have a 1 foot tall plant flowering

enjoy your half gram of absolutely awful weed IF YOU'RE LUCKY.

For one not enough light
2. Bugs need pesticide or something. Maybe lady bugs like other user suggested.
3. Def should have topped that plant is way stretched your not going to get very muxh bud from it.

Shit grow hopefully this is your 1st time becasue u wasted it by not topping it.

I don't have it for the weed I like the plant

What means DEF not a native speaker

How do I top it

>What means DEF not a native speaker

could you be less of a fucking retard? wow

Too late now its already flowering. Probably would kill it or severly . might ad well let it grow now and read up on growing for ur next time

Sorry can you tell me user the plant was a gift. I don't want weed just the plant to survive please tell me

Thanks bro

If you're not growing a fruiting plant for the fruit it produces you're just wasting your time. If you want a plant for the sake of having plants around get some ornamental plants.

I like the smell that's it.

I also have more plants
What means DEF

Def is short for definitely