I wish I was blond

I wish I was blond

I wish I could tan

Why's that? It's not that big of a deal
t. blond

Every. Fucking. Vacation.

> tfw blond as a kid and poophair now

I wish you were better at speaking your native tongue.

Happened to some of my friends lol.

Don't be mean. I bet he speaks spanish properly.

why tho, hair color is not really big deal

Nobody would treat you any differently.
t.blonde

At least I wouldn't be a churka :(

Then you want to be white, not blond.
That I can understand.

I think with blond hair I'd look almost white.

You look white, don't let Sup Forums meme you.

99.9% of greatest men in history were black heads

Hair is too dark for Russia 2bh.

I used to have those. I had no idea my skin problems were so accomplished.

tanning is overrated

Your problem is you let Sup Forums meme you into thinking you have to look like Dolph Lundgren to be white.

You see, in Russia, you can only be white if you look like a slav. If you have dark hair/eyes or can't grow a beard, you're probably a mongoloid rapebaby or churka.

It's overrated. Being blonde is usually accompanied with thin hair and little facial hair unless you're really really really lucky.

I wish I had a gf from yellow area

thats because you are self hating shitskin

>blonde hair on men

kek feminine fucks

t. sami

Are those three siblings? They look exactly the same.

Every blond guy I've seen can grow a thick beard.

I guess. We're all a bit inbred over here.

Stay away amerimutt nigger

i sure don't, blonde people are persecuted in the modern world
it's already hard enough being white there's no need to make it even worse

iktf

You're hot.

I have blond hair and I wish I had a gf from the European black area

>blonde people are persecuted in the modern world

Where?
And do you mean plain genocide or just the established fact that blond people are an obvious target for criminals if we're in a brown country

anything between 10 and 35% is the real master race
more than that you are a savage snownigger, less than that and you are a savage nigger

You're retarded.

i meant more propaganda in the media but that works too

he's surely "redpilled", disregard his posts as incoherent rambling
t. knower

theres a reason why every norwegian women prefers a man who has dark hair and dark eyes

blonde "men" are treated like little kids

Same 2bh, I have brown hair and it seems to generic. I wish I was blonde or ginger.

consider suicide my dude

no you don't know anything actually, i was like this way before i discovered Sup Forums

what i say is completely true

in fact it made me remember school when our teacher asked blonde kids to stand up, singld them out and then started saying shit about hitler would have loved them and so on
i was like 8yo and that day i decided i will definitely vote fn when i can
apparently it's a well-known social experiment or something, i was disgusted

Okay that way. Well I guess it's all white people, but yeah maybe blond people are a more preferred propaganda victim

But it doesn't bother me. If anything, all that crap just strenghtens me. The fact that my mere existence is menacing to some people and they need to spend millions of dollars into making people like me look bad, kind off makes me feel good

truth hurts

just google "hoy og mork mann"

My social studies teacher said blonde hair was evil because of the Nazis back when I was in elementary school, He looked brown though so lol

consider it

Who cares, I like it. I'd rather be blonde 2bh. The only thing that matters with women is if you're fit.

yeah you see that's why i'm glad i am not blonde
how is this shit acceptable huh just like if i said black skin is evil

little butthurt blondie

>in fact it made me remember school when our teacher asked blonde kids to stand up, singld them out and then started saying shit about hitler would have loved them and so on

Hey I had similar expierences. I remember my first history class in high school, back in 2006. Even though we started from prehistory, the teacher began his first class by rambling an emotional story about the holocaust

Also, when we visited a former nazi concentration camp on a school trip the tour guide of the museum played a little role playing game. All the blond kids had to play prisoner - coincidence

Fucking hell. get your shit together, Europe

it's the USA where all this shit stems from. your country is the source of all degeneracy in this world.

This

We all do.

shup up iceland

>The only thing that matters with women is if you're fit.
lol no you must be a kid still. women only value $$$

Rich chinks here are forever alone virgins so money can't be that important. Being fit>>money but you still need a steady paycheck.

Then why do Caucasians look whiter than Slavs?
>more facial hair, sometimes blonde

Remember hearing that, the example being that malfoy family from Harry Potter

>tfw no white blond bf to cuddle in bed with

Me too.
Though I read darker hair and blue eyes is an attractive combo so I dont give too much of a fuck

I don't

>implying you're even worthy of polishing his boots

....for a girl.
On a guy it looks good

If you are not blonde as a kid you are not white, if you are still blonde after 12 you are not a man.

Foreign girls treat you different. I'm a ginger kid, but to the Frenchies and Germans I'm a tall blonde man

blond males looks faggy

hohol got cucked by blonde poles

> blonde poles

blonde Anglos are considered Alpha or at the very least dashing, not sure why Nordics are so cucked

>my fantasy involves a squad of Russian studs drilling this Ukrainian fuckboi

No, blondes are faggots

Alpine blonds tho

Overrated as shit. Only works on women. The only time it's pointed out is either by tourists or when I'm abroad. Always the same "HUEHUEHUE you're blonde"

t. Light blonde with a blonde beard

Thats racist

my gf is norwegian
you dont have many blonde man actually, you look like slavs mainly
and im blonde

Stop being delusional, only thing that matters is being handsome, no amount of lifting will reverse your recessed chin and ugliness

I don't really mind having brown hair, truth be told. And what's awesome anyways is that my mother is blonde, so I could still blond children in a scenario where I bred with a blond-haired woman.

The trick is to ensure that you have one brown-haired parent, and one blond-haired one, so that your lineage can have diversity in their hair coloring, and not only plain old brown.

>Being fit>>money

all other things equal, a rich guy has a much bigger pool available than a fit guy, at least when you are looking for women over 22. plus a rich guy can easily get fit, for fuck's sake