Sup whites i'm in engineering school right now

sup whites i'm in engineering school right now

pretty much all the lowest performing students are whites in all my classes

there are a few smart whites but across the board you guys are the biggest dumbs in any given class

any time a dumbass question is asked, best believe it was a white. i'm starting to realize that the iq gap is real

plus i see whites cheating on exams constantly. it's pretty sad and i've started ratting you guys out to the professor via email.

when the white gets his failing grade back, he goes and begs the professor like a sniveling rat for a grade change or tries to haggle over like 5 points in the most pathetic fashion. i realized the white has no shame

lol

basically what i'm trying to say is whites are nothing special. no wonder mexicans and poos took all your jobs. you're just mediocre people lol

Did Chad fuck your girl?

>pretty much all the lowest performing students are whites in all my classes

just fucking lol

Why do Chinese people speak like they have marbles in their mouth? It's fucking gross sounding.

"best believe"

ok nigger

why do whites smell like urine?

this is completely serious. i think every white i've ever come across has smelled at least faintly of urine. is it some sort of cultural thing that you people urinate on yourselves?

>i'm in engineering school right now
>engineering school
>school
Sure thing nigger. BTW I've worked as a chm eng for 10 years now, and have worked with every token spook/spic/paki etc not a one was worth his pay. I bet they all got good grades, but zero ingenuity or creative thought. Fucking useless, the lot of them, stick to selling dope.

>pic muh iron ring

>a filthy chink

There were no black students in my major. Only east Asians and white.

how much money are you making, white

if under six figs please don't bother posting because i will laugh you out of this thread

Cuz we piss on all non whites subtierfaggots 247 so they now where they belong.

Yeah, but also engineering school is a flytrap for the lowest common denominator. There are serious, hard working, whites too though. They probably feel the same way about their classmates.

The truth is because whites have been living in industrial society the longest, the culture has been fucked up the most, so you have a bunch of young adults who think life is a tv-show. But people who've had even a little bit of life trauma quckly awaken to the fact that they better start swimming, and there you can get some reasonable individuals.

Still never got over getting nuked, huh?

I'm a ChemE, I did a postdoc at U Toronto for two years and I still can't find a fucking job, give me some tips.

no, i'm in upper level courses so all the dumbasses got weeded out like a couple years back

so basically the whites that have been filtered through are the top of white intellect and they are still really dumb lol

Same phenomenon on a less-severe scale. You have traditional values to lean on, huge advantage.

Engineering is only about being smart to a certain degree, the biggest part is being able to work yourself half to death.

A white either
1. Fucked OP gf
2.Fucked a girl OP loves from afar
3. Got rejected by a white girl/homo/trannie/pre-teen
4.Got beat up by a white man/woman
5, Pooped his pants in front of entire class

>i will laugh you out of this thread
Maybe you should wait to you actually graduate to compare salary numbers with someone, and yeah I make about 92k yr +the usually benefits (medical, company car, cc etc)

>give me some tips.
I don't know man, I graduated back in 2000, when we still had an economy. With a post doc, try and teach somewhere I guess, or check for obscure research positions. First job I got was at Nortel (obviously didn't last) and they were looking for a plasma physicist in their electro-optical switching division, somehow back then my Ms. Eng was good enough, I doubt it today.

Most whites smell of spoiled milk.

However I've noticed people from Germany smell faintly of urine.
>They're smarter than me but muh creativity!

no, it's definitely about being smart enough to grasp the material

basically whites are both dumb and lack work ethic like you said

of course the lack of work ethic is related to experience. basically the white lacks the ability to think longitudinally so he cannot see the value of sitting down and doing his work so that he might have a more beneficial future. it's a vicious cycle

Opp meant to post this here:

>give me some tips.
I don't know man, I graduated back in 2000, when we still had an economy. With a post doc, try and teach somewhere I guess, or check for obscure research positions. First job I got was at Nortel (obviously didn't last) and they were looking for a plasma physicist in their electro-optical switching division, somehow back then my Ms. Eng was good enough, I doubt it today.

>and they'll end up getting a paid more than you
kek

lol you're making 92k a year as a chem e and have been in industry for 10 years

that's pretty awful man. you must be a really shit engineer

Yeah, sure thing, gook. That's why whites will never be the vast majority among Nobel Prize winners, isn't that so?

Pick a major less dependent on the price of oil?

>maybe if I say lol a lot, people will think I'm not incredibly butthurt
lol

Chinky seems pretty upset. Probably from that lack of love from your family. But please, be a mindless drone who works himself to death and unable to enjoy what he has thinking that's what life is about.

You lack creativity, pride, and modesty. You're doomed to lick the boot of a white CEO the rest of your life.

>Pick a major less dependent on the price of oil?
Chm Eng is a pretty broad field, pharma, food, raw chemical, environmental etc, there's a chm eng in almost every manufacturing plant as well

You do realize that Asians are discriminated against even more so than whites with Affirmative Action right? Not even the establishment likes Asians.

Also lol at falling for the STEM meme, its YOU thats going to be losing your job to H1b visa Poo In The Loo's. Fucking idiot.

This is like the 13th anti-white thread I've seen today and it's only 1:00 AM where I live.

lmao @ these white opinions

race war now

Okay.. I mean obviously I'm not gonna say that it's not a possibility that whites are dumber in a deterministic way.

But you should realize that there are any number of other explanations, and that there is no metric that isolates intelligence completely from factors like upbringing, attitude, work ethic, amount of work put in, e.t.c.

Even; intelligence may well be defined to encompass all of these aspects.

>biggest dumbs
O the ironing

>regurgitates a bunch of tired memes about asians
>talks about modesty and creativity

all my keks. whites everybody

>uses @ symbol
Reddit faggot and future marketing drone detected.

who wants to bet 92k+10 yr experience faggot is still monitoring this thread with tears watering in his eyes from my exposing his mediocrity lol

Sure thing pal, enjoy being a virgin bookworm wageslave with a mountain of debt trying to find work in an oversaturated field. Ive been working as a sailor for only about two years now, no debt, and am already making close to 6 figures, and its only going to go higher. I work only 6 months out of the year which I spend traveling around your gook countries, partying in your nightclubs and fucking your women who all thirsty for white cock.

But hey, you get good grades in school, so good for you! Im sure your gook helicopter parents will be proud. Maybe theyll reward you by letting you post on Facebook for a whole hour this weekend!

Engineering is a glorified trade school field like medicine or law. These are concentrations for people interested in easy money and their parent's middle class interpretation of "prestige," not advanced knowledge or high culture. Anybody of slightly above average intelligence can survive in engineering, especially at a mediocre school like OP's.

Pure mathematics, physics, and analytic philosophy are what the actual geniuses are studying. The average IQ of an engineering major is on par with a computer science major.

>Ive been working as a sailor
kek

pls stop typing at me, poor. i thought that 92k guy was bad. lol holy shit you guys are managing to outdo one another on here right now

lol @ more white opinions

Pure mathematics, physics, and analytic philosophy are what the actual geniuses are studying

Have you ever been to university? Those who study mathematics for example are not "geniuses", most of the time they're very hard workers, same for some in Physics.

I don't know about Philosophy, they might be actually really smart.

The geniuses you're talking about are those autistic ones nobody likes because they're fucking socially retarded.

I've literally never seen a poster on Sup Forums this upset before

uh oh looks like a white's obsessed over me for dropping these truth bombs lol

funny thing is i'm holding back right now so i don't make some of you guys kill yourselves

It's a thinly veiled fishing trip in case you couldn't tell.

Are your gook parents still letting you use the internet at this hour? Shouldnt you be hitting the books, Tommy Chang? You have white people who are out partying right now and having sexual contact with women that you got to out-fedora on Monday with your superior gook intellect. Dont want to dishonor your family now.

you literally spend your life fucking gay dudes on a boat

Here's some advice for anons still in school: the education system is a rigged game, and knowing how to play it doesn't really translate well into a work-place environment were you actually need to figure out problems. I've hired dozens of kids with engineering degrees from top schools, and they're all absolute shit employees. They just don't know how to do anything themselves, its pathetic. People who are good at school are like computers. They are good for completing repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently, but they cannot create knew information or solve original problems. My best/brightest employees have either PHDs or GEDS, anyone in between needs to be told what to do or else they can't function.

Well, Asian women are pretty flat and androgynous looking, but calling them gay dudes is a bit much desu senpai.

I suppose, but some of these people put in so much effort that it becomes clear they're genuinely angry and want to talk to somebody. It's not normal to be obsessing over another race at 5AM EST on a Saturday morning.

I suspect his classes are ending for the semester and he didn't do as well as he hoped he would.

more white opinions

here's a tip, faggot: if you were any good at recruiting you wouldn't be taking on shitty employees

Can't talk about the US but here in Australia whites and other local students outperform the hoards of international students.

The chinese are terrible. They stick to themselves, rampantly cheat and refuse to talk to others outside of their little bubble. The Indians aren't too bad. You can at least strike up a conversation with them.

no whites are just inferior

lol I don't need to recruit. Or hire non-whites. You guys are a dime a dozen. Good luck when you get out of school kiddo :)

Shut the fuck up and go back to studying the inventions of white men.

>tfw dog eating gook had his girlfriend stolen by a white and has to lash out like a gay nigger to try and reclaim his self respect

topkek, you know killing yourself would be faster.

>Or hire non-whites.
lol you realize job discrimination will land you in prison, right

haha. hope you're reading for an affirmative action buttfucking followed by a complete tanking of your enterprise, FAGGOT lol

white medical student here.
just gunna tell u them asians outperform almost every metric we have but will make horrible introverted prescriptive docs

t. internal medicine

A dumb race, yet we control virtually the entire world and are responsible for virtually all of mankind's greatest achievements.

You're almost as pathetic as those sand niggers claiming they invented mathematical concepts they just stole from India.

>we control
all. my. keks.

if you controlled anything you wouldn't be on here ASSBLASTED about jews 24/7 for running your asses, talking about spics taking your jobs, talking about poos taking your jobs

you're obsolete. kill yourself bitch