Nigger BLM Supporter Threatens to Kill Donald Trump, Wife & Daughter

Get these videos out to everyone.
First link is the video I could find of the original. Second is with commentary by Mark Dice. It should be reported by the media. But it won't. THIS BRAINDEAD NIGGER SHOULD BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tM_XTFUo6s
youtube.com/watch?v=WtZpFnH0Nc4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOd3VzGFd58
vice.com/read/looks-like-white-people-will-be-a-minority-in-the-us-pretty-soon-vgtrn-825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was a good boy he dindu nuffin

Will he serve time for being one of the most cringeworthy motherfuckers ever?

Bump

>there are some blacks who actually thinks this
thanks MSM

>hipoint

black people proving that they are 100% controlled by the media

Video has already been submitted to the secret service. You should do the same. I hope they lock this worthless nigger in a rubber room. Fuck it, we need more (?human) medical test subjects for military scientific research. Make good use of them. Seriously though, this video lets me feel pure hate.

YOU WANNA PUT BLACKS BACK TO SLAVE?

>You wanna put us blacks back to slave?
>I'm going to wack you for 20 bands, bitch
Either this nigga is retarded or trolling. The fact I can't tell the difference is depressing

Shouldn't a SWAT team be at his door within hours of posting that?

Something is up here.

>he keeps pointing the guns towards himself while his fingers are on the trigger the whole time

Which one of you 'muricans will be the hero to serve your country by killing this nigger?

Every day niggers commit crimes that could be national news.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOd3VzGFd58

Is a Nignog handgun, what did you expect?

Trump's immigration policy doesn't even involve this nigger. It's lucky it isn't hanging from a tree. It should know its place.

I guess the meme that niggers are shit at guns is true.

>ima do tha time if I get caught
Dumbass thinks he'll get a couple years? Hell be in prison for life.

>I ain't gonna get caught
You just posted a fucking video. You're clearly not bright enough to not snutch on yourself

>yo donal, yo wyf, in joon, er day, bitch

>loo me in muh eei bitch, im seris. u r dey bich. u r fukin dey muddafuka

>u wan put us blacks back to slave?

>imma tak yo lyf. n he brin me wher u at, im mo wack u up top. im gon to wack u fo 20 baan bitch

>i git cart imma du da time. cuh reel niga do duh muddafukn time but u no im not gon git cart bich im not gun git cart

Can anyone translate? I don't speak jive.

Stay frosty my burger bros The Don is a billionaire, when would a low born poorfuck like this have a chance to harm our glorious leader if the secret service wasn't involved? Praise be the Don may he watch over us eternal.

What should we call this guy, Sup Forums?

I would most love to, if only there were no repercussions.

20 bands is money. A "band" is a stack of money, often wrapped in rubber bands. One band = $1000 USD. he's saying he's gonna get $20k for the hit. Retard is full of shit, or being set up, or just dumb, cause 20k isn't a lot for literally putting his life on the line

I am loyal to him like the Leo I am. I would fiercely protect the man with my life - I fucking LOVE Mr. Trump! God bless him and protect him!! MAGA!!!

Something about being a beta. Most beta nigga I've seen t b h

Is that a fucking hi-point? lmao

Trini nigger here. I apologize to the white community on behalf of my dumb as shit fellow nigger. This boy just don't know any better. He should be respecting and appreciating the white man for taking his ancestors out of the jungle and civilizing em into upstanding black folk. Thank you white people and teach that boy a lesson.

I've never seen a loaded gun in my life and even I know trigger discipline

Would have been amazing if this dumb nigger accidentally shot himself making this.

I always imagined fathers taking their sons to the range or hunting to teach gun safety.

>Streets wuz my skool, sheeeeit

>20k to kill one of the most controversial men of our time
Definitely being set up

Are you the based negro who thanked me for colonialism earlier? If so, you're great.

Having said that maybe you should be teaching gun safety in school. Set up a petition, guaranteed SJW rage.

I say let natural selection take it's course.

Bring it

I'm thinking possible SJW outrage, frame it as "hire veterans to teach gun safety in schools" watch the fireworks.

>i guess the meme that niggers are shit at life* is true
ftfy senpai

this

finally!

Colonialism was pretty good
Thanks for letting us come to Cambridge way back when

black people are like orcs from warhammer 30k

>Pointing his cheap guns at his head and chest with his fingers on the triggers

They had culture

thats true, i guess its a little unfair to compare them

good hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
VAMOS VAMOS HEROE°!

looks like toy guns and sounds like it haha

KYLE, YOU DESERVE A MONUMENT HERE IN MEXICO, IF YOU COMPLETE YOUR MISSION BRO.

BARRAGAN, VERY MEXICAN NAME. YOU COULD BE OUR NEW HERO.

No need for heroes when we kill every last one of you illegal spics.

paco plz stop, you aren't' baiting anyone

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA IN 2050 YOU WILL BE OUR SLAVES, FUCKING WHITE TRASH. ITS A FACT.

Can anyone identify this negro accent? Definitely isn't southern. That r he puts in "caught" isn't singing in familiar with. Is this some Detroit speak? Or west coast?

>1 0
>F E E T
>T A L L E R

Keep dreaming Pedro.

You'll be dead by white hands before that happens.

What the fuck language is that thing even speaking

His name is to be expected.

Never mind, sounds like an islander after listening a few more times. Haitian possibly.

We need segregated units again, or never hire them in the first place.

whoops.

we will cut off your heads, nascar lover.

Looks Like White People Will Be a Minority in the US Pretty Soon

vice.com/read/looks-like-white-people-will-be-a-minority-in-the-us-pretty-soon-vgtrn-825

Mfw i see these Twitter posts.
You created human trash trashy enough to brag about killing a presidential candidate on social media.
Wtf srsly

>You day bitch
>I'm not gonna get card

lol i know this guy, went to college in Asheville. He's known around town as a huge faggot. Not a gay faggot but a insufferable faggot.

Daily reminder BLM s a terrorist organization. Even golden boy Clinton said so.

I live in New York state spic, I've already done half the work for you.

You come knocking when you jump the border and decide to grow some balls.

Spurred on 100% by the cultural marxist media.

As it stands, whites make up 62 percent of the American population but account for 78 percent of deaths in the country. Already, whites are the minority among kids under five, a statistic that's never held true in the US before. The census also found that for the first time, Millennials have snagged the largest share of the US population. Sorry, Boomers—about one in four Americans are now lazy, narcissistic brats born between 1982 and 2000.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

UK HAS ITS FIRST KHAN MAYOR HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

BYE BYE PASTY CRACKERS.

dark lice

I was hoping one of those shit tier pistols blew the top of his head off when he was gesturing with them.

Doubt white it will be another Hispanic the way his country is going. HE will loose his head.

Look at her pupils, She's high as a kite kek
What i don't get is how do they not get arrested. This is america ffs, send them to Guantanamo.

>quoting vice propaganda
>mexican
>country made of of rape babies

your women are fat frogs, and you're all are lazy midgets. your country is a shithole, and your countrymen are damn near worthless. get back to work in the fields, mexislave.

I am from /k/ and this lack of trigger discipline FUCKING TRIGGERS ME.
Please add nigger trigger warnings next time OP.

just playing devils advocate here for a moment, and maybe it's in a part that may have been cut out, but where does he mention trump at all?

>civilizing em into upstanding black folk
white mans burden

also white man fucked up

Haha typical army response. God I love them. They make us fly boys look like geniuses.

you will be a minority soon, cleetus. You better go back to Ireland if you dont want to be killed by niggers and hispanics. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why the fuck does he keep say cart ITS FUCKING CAUGHT!!!!!!

>dont want to be killed by niggers and hispanics.

1 of us equals a 100 of you.

This shouldn't cause me rage, but it does. I want everyone to be as happy as me in the Trump Gens. Media is abusing impressionable idiots, and I look at these people not as aggressors of my worldview, but as victims of everything I hate. This should galvanize freethinking people into seeing an actual systemic problem in our society, not systemic in the bleeding heart faggot regressive sense. This also causes me complete frustration, because unlike us here at Sup Forums, there really isn't a moral argument to decry any of Trumps personal virtues. Everyone who knows Donald Trump, has said out loud how much they love him, but a faggot ass uni student thinks he knows Donald better than his own friends because of a minute long facebook video. This isn't relegated to the normie-spheres, if you look at even Sup Forums, you'll see misinformation of Emperor Trump everywhere.

I can't lie, I am disturbed by the possibility that many mentally ill leftist want to see Trump dead. We may witness a domestic political assassination in our lifetime, and it would caused by the collective ignorance of the United States, and it would rob us a societal betterment with a Trump administration. MSM hurts, and those people deserve to be fucking culled.

White Americans are dying faster than they're being born, and it looks like they'll become a US minority in the next 30 years, Al Jazeera reports. For the past three years, non-Hispanic whites have been the only group whose death rate outweighs their birthrate, according to population estimates released by the US Census Bureau on Thursday. Everybody else is still poppin' out babies, though: minorities are now responsible for 95 percent of population growth in the US.

We will use a Auschwitz camps for white genocide.

I remember the meme about China overtaking America.

It reminded me of the meme in the early 2000s when the EU will overtake America soon.

Or in the 80s when Japan was going to overtake America soon.

Or in the 60s when the USSR was going to overtake America soon.

I look forward to being reminded in 2030 after the Chinese fail to overtake America that India will soon overtake America, which they won't do.

>Y'all wanna make me a slave, put me in chains!

No, we want to put you in a cage. Right where wild animals belong.

he's still active on twitter. why isn't he arrested?

>still stuck on "white genocide"

being 'outbred' means nothing. i'm just glad i'm not a dirty rape baby bean from mexico. america shits on mexico, and thank the gods trump's gonna save us from your shithole, no more stinky anchor babies, fat frog midget women, or lazy dumb midget men draining our welfare.

10 feet higher!

What a degenerate fucking boot. If he weren't in some shitty pog unit I'd slap the shit out of him.

>entire thing in chimeechonganese

no bias, though