4 seconds to explain why you will settle for a white girl when your heart and soul tells you to marry black

4 seconds to explain why you will settle for a white girl when your heart and soul tells you to marry black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this and are there videos of her twerking her fat nigger ass?

Because black girls don't like me, for some reason. I would date a qt black girl, but none of them have liked me.

pride, self worth, i look good enough to choose

I'm cumming in her pussy right now

i dont want to marry a nigger, ill make her my cum dumpster and leave her with a abunch of lightskins that will probably end up having raping my white daughters.

Why do you hate white people so much?

Uhhh let's see
>slavery
>native genocide
>2008 housing bubble
>stealing twerking
>prison industrial complex
>Hillary Clinton
>ruining rock and roll

White people will continue to be evil and make your life hell until you leave them alone.

All of those things were justified.

>marry
No.

>stealing twerking

>1.4% of whites owned slaves at the height of slavery
>Natives died of disease and don't pretend you give a shit about them anyway
>implying blacks don't live more off credit than whites
>that's fucking stupid and childish and the majority of whites don't do that
>blacks should stop committing crimes
>whites voted more against her than any other demographic
>in your opinion, rock under whites was basically a different genre entirely

THat body, the complexion, love it!

Would marry, couldnt have nog kids, nog babies are ugly and always have boogery noses and If i did have kids with her it would have to be girls, couldnt have some caramel coloured drake running around acting black when it suits him, do-rag and baggy jeans "stop being a nigger son!"

>ruining rock and roll
"ruining"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ

Post moar of her, she's a 10/10.

>couldnt have some caramel coloured drake running around acting black
The kid doesn't even exist and it's still his fault because you didn't raise him properly?
>Peak Sup Forums intelligence

That's why my current gf is black

>stealing twerking
>ruining rock and roll
Lol what an idiot, both either popularized at invented by white people

The black girl was fun. I'm more into Latin girls though.

confirmed, niggers lovers are retarded

Because i will never marry. With the carreer path that i have chosen i will be able to pay for a house and a hooker every 3 days. Im so fucking done with women and their bs.
TWO of the seven girls i dated told me at some point that they actually have a bf. Once had to escape from the flat of a married woman after her man came home(of which i did not knew previously), one of my exes just disappeared without saying bye and the the other one played the mentally ill in need of help as an excuse of the crap she said and did.
First women i trust enough to date after over half a year, two dates, some kissing and on the way to her flat "Is it a problem that i have a bf?"
YES IT IS A PROBLEM DUMB BITCH
im out

Checked

Well, I married one, so I have no idea either.

Where to start?

1. My grandparents are racist, and if I'm marrying her, then they will eventually meet and that meeting will be disastrous.
2. Pretty much every black girl I've ever met, with a few rare exceptions, were ugly, totally rude and classless, or had standards so high that not even Superman himself could fulfill them, or a combination of all of these. The latter are particularly bad.
3. Most grew up in an environment where infidelity was simply a matter of course, so I would almost certainly be getting cucked by her drug dealer or a roided out ex-boyfriend.
4. I don't have a fucking python in my pants, so fucking that fat ass will be a struggle at best.
5. She's most likely ruined her hair by all the changes she's tried to make to it.
6. Finally, if I manage to avoid those obvious problems and find a fucking unicorn of a girl, our children would be mixed and thus never fully accepted by either the black community or the white community.

In summary, it's an all around cluster fuck unless you're an insane hybrid of human, 4-leaf clover, and rabbit's foot.

Agreed.

>My grandparents are racist
this is the main factor. not only does most of my family hate blacks, but most of my friends and their families are racist too. things would be weird if they found out i date black women. and most of the time, i get shuffled into the shadows because the chick's family hates whites. kinda sucks living in the bible belt.

I hear you, m8.
Grew up in Texas.
Not nearly as bad because most people have to deal with Hispanics, but even now there are hold overs from the Antebellum South.
And don't get me started on the creationists/fundamentalists.

As a white man
Would rather date a latina then white

Would rather a white then black.

Checked

Blacks always look dirty, and they dont feel/smell good.

Same here, no regrets. But I can understand a lot of the reservations outlined by this user: though I don't agree on every point. I live in a fairly progressive area, dick size doesn't matter as much as you think (but more than you'd like) and light skinned blacks are actually considered top tier in their community. No one is more colorist (racist?) than blacks themselves.

Posting shit till I get off work, cause I'm bored and a dirty coal burner.

I have standards.

I'm not into bestiality.

cuz she hot af

Black women are disgusting, inside and out.

You high on glue or something kid?

my heart and soul tells me niggers are the most disgusting "humans". Id rather stick my dick in roadkill

they may look great when young (15 - 23) but beyond that point.... you'll be attached to a big black water tank

Niggers gonna nig.

Because AIDS

kek

That's probably someone's fetish anyway.

Not always. If you're an Amerifat like I am, probability is pretty high no matter the race.

damn

>"stop being a nigger son!"
topkek

Are you me?

I feel the same way.

Latina pussy is best pussy.

Thank whites for the internet you dumb fucking ape

that is a beautiful and natural woman. why the hell can't i ever find one of those.

You're right, nigga should rule the world because whites ruined it and stuff... Black people, instead brought civilization to the world (pic related)

All the good looking black girls I've seen have looked more or less white with darker skin pigment.

Case in point: all the chicks here that look attractive.

Beauty's kinda subjective though. A lot (maybe a majority) of white dudes that marry black women choose darker.

Show me a black milf

>you can't

god damn i love natural hair.

>stop being a nigger son
[/thread]

Agreed. My old lady flat irons hers, and honestly I have a hard time seeing her do anything else. But fuck yes to natty hair.

My mixed stepdaughter rocks that shit.

this