SHIT IS GOING DOWN

wiadomosci.onet.pl/warszawa/ulicami-stolicy-przejda-dzis-trzy-duze-marsze/5jxey2

At 1 P.M there's a eurocuck march scheduled. Some 100k eurocucks will march from prime minister's estate through the streets of Warsaw under the motto "We are and shall be in Europe".
AT THE SAME TIME there will be another 100k strong march of nationalists who are turbo angry about the new pay-for-refugees-not-taken proposal. Their motto - "Be brave, Poland"

Fuck my ass and call me susan if it's not gonna end in a full blown riot. Brace for the happening

ETA 3 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ByjANktXxEA
dailynewshungary.com/orban-brussels-migrant-proposal-outrageous/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11989250/EU-flag-burned-as-tens-of-thousands-join-Warsaw-nationalist-demo.html
vimeo.com/58930634
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so.. are the 100k euro bitches from outside your country or are just most of your trash in one place?

Bump for interest.

>Some 100k eurocucks will march
100 k eurocucks? doubt. i know your media lied before about numbers of liberals protesting, doubling their numbers etc.

shit son

as far as im concerned the commity in defense of democracy (KOD - pic related) issued an open invitations to all europeans to come and strengthen their numbers, they claim there will be a lot of them

Heh ale bedzie jebawka.
This will be fun boys. Shitlibs will get their teeth kicked in by angry turbo-Catholic moher-beret wearing grandmothers and roided nationalists.

>All those EU and rainbow flags.
Some libs gon die today.

Is there a translation to that article? Or something in English about it?

Hope a civil war breaks out and all those Muslims and cucks who defend them are beaten to death.

Get your nationalist bros to beat up the soros cancer

I have to go to sleep but make an aftermath thread lator

Right mouse button.
'Translate to English'.

no one is being paid to shill for EU it's a nazi-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing its mission.

>All europeans
So what legitimacy would a protest like this have with people from other countries telling poland what to do or not to do? Fucking commies, exterminate them

There won't be 100k of those cuckheads. And besides those assholes are weak and unwilling to fight so no riots will occure.

I'm praying for you user, and your country.
Be brave, Poland.

i dont think so m8, its hot off the press as they announced which streets will be closed. put it through google translate

Reminder that poland is a shithole. The third biggest immigrant demography is from poland. (here in germany)

Polish immigrants = worst immigrants

They steal, they lie through their teeth and are generally disliked among the high to middle-IQ population.

wish I could be there to crack some traitor heads with some poles

So it's a normal day in Poo-land.

How can we meme this into triggering the race war?

We only have a few hours to scheme.

> Syrians 0.6% criminal

OF COURSE, RAPE DISCHARGED WE CANNOT PROVE IT

Ignore this asshole, he's saying this in every slav-related thread. Fucking troll, get a life and fight for your women in Colony.

turk detected

This is gonna be a disaster. Why didn't anyone try to prevent this from happening by banning one side or the other, forcing them to reschedule, or anything?

ITT: youtu.be/ByjANktXxEA

> Syrians 0.6% criminal

REMOVE KEBAB

This is from 2014 idiot

TURK

O-okay. I h-hope y-you're going to be a Ok! Keep us posted. My bets are on the nationalists.

based hungary backing us up
dailynewshungary.com/orban-brussels-migrant-proposal-outrageous/

That is the 2007 number, but a strong signal that these numbers are "noisy"

Don't worry, as I said those people from KOD are sissies. The only bad thing that can happen is that Starbucks will close down today and those fucktards won't have their usual everyday latte served.

Why don't countries send unreasonable people to the 3rd world shit holes,

THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING

I really want see these KOD fuckers with bashed heads in the gutter, I want to see Lis and Petru hanged on the fuckin street lamps,I want Tusk to suffer when his daughter is being raped in front of him by Ahmed and Ahmed. Fuckin scum, today we must stay strong and go against them, I have no criminal record so I will definitely do something out of my comfort zone. I don't give a fuck anymore. Stay based. I'll update some pictures later (I just traveled from London to Warsaw for that shit)

We sent these people for hundreds of years to so-called penal colonies, but it did not help the overall situation at all

Cuck cuck cuck cuck. I keked at the uncuckedness. Cant all us nationalists get along?

That is because we became more humanitarian. Fuck this leftist shit.

Beat them to death Poland
Bring rocks and firebombs and fuck up the cucks or else you WILL be Maidan 2.0

I've never seen a liberal or any leftist with muscles, they're all fags and fat people. Nationalists will fuck them up.

is there going to be death?

behold, the flower of poland on their way to the warsaw march
>jest moc
my sides!

Grab your ankles Susan because I'm sure this won't escalate as hoped.

Apparently not with Germany, some of them have butthurt especially towards slavs
Most of them from KOD are dead, they don't have brain activity so technically they are deceased

This is State Dept. Soros foundation tier bullshit. I hope they get stomped by nationalists.

plz explain to us non slavs.

>People wishing beatings and even death on the liberals

This is why our movement is progressing so slowly. Nationalist hooligans like the people wanting violence are destroying the good name of nationalism

You idiots are just giving the media ammo on why not to elect nationalists

You know, in return for all of the billions Europe invested in your shithole the past decades the least you can do is take a fraction of the burden of these refugees.

dayum we walking dead now

your language is so cute

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

will there be a stream of this

pls tell me the cucks will get rekt

hopefully, pretty sure that lefties will punch each other and make a fuss like that uk faggot who said he was beat up homophobes but in reality he was so fuckin drunk that he ended up using his teeth for climbing down the stairs. Also I must disappoint some of you, there won't be Ukraine scenario in Poland.

Aren't most of KOD just a bunch of elders with dementia? They're probably gonna die from heart attacks and diabetes before any riot takes place lel

This is a picture probably from an event that was made by our nationalists, maybe independence march but I can't be sure. The armband that the girl has a symbol of Polska WalczÄ…ca (Poland Fighting), symbol of our resistance in WW2

The tweet says : "On our way to the march in Warsaw. There's strength. We'll show that we're together. #march7may"

It's not often that Nationalists can match the Leftist hordes in numbers. Times are changing, brothers.

Liberals aren't any different.

Mind you that even though our resistance fought nazis, the lefties consider them nazis :D

they say 'we're strong/powerful' as they drive a bus full of old frail people. this is what they are, old commies with a hint of young liberals and foreigners

So we have to be better than them. The medias have nothing on us that way and more people join the movement

are they the nationalists or the cucks?

All those years of PolandBall comics and Polish jokes, and in the end, it is Poland that stands and fights for us all. I salute you polandbro!

This pic isn't from that tweet

Look at what they did in fucking Ukraine and Syria. That started with attempts to subvert through "peaceful" protest too when it was all being provoked by outside NGO's and the State Dept. If that could have been stopped then wouldn't you have tried?

If the pic didn't make it obvious enough, those are the cucks.

This pic is nationalist and unrelated to the tweet from the bus, those old guys from the bus are cucks.

Some SJW liberals vs far right Pole nationalists

Wish I could be there to witness the beating

what are the odds the cucks get rekt'd?

Boomers, so cucks.

That's Greenland's flag you mongol Jew

10/10

I'd say 50-50. I bet nationalists want to do some buttkicking, but the government is going to do everything to prevent it, because they want to avoid bad press before the next NATO summit in Warsaw.

>it's a polish people waste their weekends for pointless marches episode

Have fun fighting in a literal civil war instead of watching it in a cinema for some saturday fun.

>Nationalist hooligans like the people wanting violence are destroying the good name of nationalism

Fuck off faggot, we need more violence, not less.

I mean assassinations, etc.

totally disgusting.....

This time around i hope there are bigger numbers and they put on a good

fuck the commies.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11989250/EU-flag-burned-as-tens-of-thousands-join-Warsaw-nationalist-demo.html

Smells like a Soros OP

>We need more violence, not less

t. 15 year old kid who's never thrown a punch in his life

That fucking gay rainbow was burnt 7 times before the cucked council of Warsaw surrendered and dismantled it.

>This is why our movement is progressing so slowly. Nationalist hooligans like the people wanting violence are destroying the good name of nationalism
MUH PR!

I just got of prison for assault you fucking bitch

>burned 7 times
Lmao. What is the average view among Poles on LGBT?

Might want to calm down a bit then champ i know i don't want to end up back in the clink.

>if I belittle him maybe I won't need to adress his point

There's a lot of death coming to Europe. That is inevitable. The only choice we have is how much of it, and who'll be on the receiving end.

They're already in Europe, what Euro is, is the centralization of power and who the fuck wants that?

If I wanted a criminal to tell me what's right I'd get US Citizenship and vote for Hillary Clinton

Rev up them ovens, generally

It's something like "I don't fucking care if you take some dick in the butt but if you try to make my kids gay then you'll be rek'd"

You can fuck whoever you want to, as long as you don't rub it in others faces

love poland. keep me posted

advocating violence is covered by our 2nd amendment

If you can't see the need to stop fucking around and just start liquidating the leaders of the left then you are nothing more than SJW lite

If you want to do it, go on. But no special privileges as gay marriages and adoptions.

Poland has not yet been lost.

haha fantastic

>no one is being paid to shill for EU it's a nazi-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing its mission.

vimeo.com/58930634

Poland will eventually fall.

I hope your government sends their right wing death squads