STOP CUTTING TO MILLER, KEKOLD CAMERAMAN

We got a ball game now?

Alex Smith is a black lives matters faggot

All I want for Christmas is a reason not to kill myself. Please help

wtf i hate smeth now

neither of these QBs is good

why do kcfags here cling to smeth so hard? this dude is mediocre as fuck

Who /really really/ here?

>tfw running out of room on my coffee table to put empty beer bottles.

You'll miss the superbowl

Reminder that Tyreek Hill beat up a pregnant woman but its okay because he's fast

Genuinely curious, how much does Elway pay you shills? This place was a Cowboys board after we BTFO Aaron Rodgers and Packer fans everywhere then suddenly one day BOOM Broncos shills everywhere

As an Eagles fan I'm usually classy but the Holocaust never actually happened

>Literally every home game since September 1970 sold out

We do it for free.

It's okay because she fucked a nigger and is a nigger too.

So comfy right now in kc going for my broncos

virtual reality sex bots soon lad

Because spending all day having fun shitposting with your qb is way more fun than bitching about your qb.

What exactly would shilling on Sup Forums accomplish?

Rain interference

>broncos defense
>good

ahahahah

Broncos should have kept Brock

ELITE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

As a Packers fan I am usually classy, but I would --

>Denver in charge of defense

FUCKING KELCE YESSSS

KELCE
E
L
C
E

>Dat dance

KELCE
E
L
C
E

Son of a bum!

YEES

YEEEEEEEES

GO CHIEFS

Raining on the Buncos parade

>broncucks

i hate the phrase "chip on his shoulder" and the word adversity

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is going to be a wild game.

Well at least >my raiders won't struggle against this D

WHAT THE FUCK

What is this game?!

Kelce is a fucking monster tonight. What good blocks for him too

>fellate wade phillips defensive prowess
>get btfo next play

wew

ELITE

GAME

MANAGEMENT

HOLD MUH DICK MOTHERFUCKERS THE REGIONAL CEO IS BACK

Genuinely curious, how much does Trump pay you shills? This place was a Cruz board after he BTFO Ellen Page and gays everywhere then suddenly one day BOOM Trump shill everywhere.

Smith with that 80yard throw of a dragon

>""""""""""elite"""""""""" defense

KELCE OVER 1k YARDS ON THE SEASON

why did the broncos defense give up lads?

Mama, there goes that man

Such a fucking checkdown babby

that was the gayest touchdown dance i've ever seen

HAHAHAHAHAA
>BUNCOS D

>THIS ((((((((((DEFENSE))))))))))

>tfw Chiefs fan for today

Travis Kelce dances like a white boi

>holding literally everywhere every play
>LOLOLOL BUNCOS ''DEFENSE"""''

kill you'reselves Sup Forums

>243 yards in the first quarter

I hate YOU

Denver is in shambles

WOOOOOOOOWWW

250 yards already?

Welp.

>Alex smeth throwing a bomb

MAKE IT STOP

Broncose why oh well am gronk stronk now

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
DRAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN
BRONCOS GETTING BTFOOOOOOOO

GO GO GO

Fucking kill me and burn kubiak

holy shit. its just 1st quarter

>buncos elite defense

All of the Chief's offensive players are on super steroids. Its the only explanation.

this game has to be rigged by the NFL to make it appear that the game is interesting again

>it's still just the 1st quarter

2/3 of that on two plays.

>240+ yds in 1st qtr
Lads

axel smeth is 4/5 and all his passes have been at trayvon kelce

What's the over/under for this game?

>she fucked a nigger
So she's earned her Irish sunglasses

kek

>SCREEN TO HIS FUCKIN TE
>80 FUCKING YARDS

IS SMETH ELITE?

S
M
E L I T E
T
H

Why dont the chiefs just use hill on kick returns? He probably score most of the time. Throw to kelce otherwise, btfo every team

Who is Aqib Talib going to yell at after losing tonight?

how did this broncos team win a superbowl

SACKED.COM

The incarceration of Japanese Americans during World War II emptied Little Tokyo. For a brief time, the area became known as Bronzeville as African Americans and also Native Americans and Latinos moved into the vacated properties and opened up nightclubs, restaurants, and other businesses. Beginning in 1942, after the city's Japanese population was rounded up and "evacuated" to inland concentration camps, a large number of African Americans moved to Los Angeles to find work in the labor-starved defense industry. Its share in the Great Migration almost tripled Little Tokyo's pre-war population

with some 80,000 new arrivals taking up residence there. Prohibited from buying and renting in most parts of the city by restrictive covenants, the area soon became severely overcrowded. A single bathroom was often shared by up to 40 people and one room could house as many as 16; people frequently shared "hot beds," sleeping in shifts. Poor housing conditions helped spread communicable illnesses like tuberculosis and venereal disease. Crimes like robberies, rapes, and hit-and-run accidents increased, and in May and June 1943 Latino and some African American residents of Bronzeville were attacked by whites in the Zoot Suit race riots. In 1943, officials bowed to pressure from frustrated residents and proposed building temporary housing in nearby Willowbrook, but the majority-white residents of the unincorporated city resisted the plans. In 1944, 57 Bronzeville buildings were condemned as unfit for habitation and 125 ordered repaired or renovated

This is important you regressive faggot

Why is the walrus so fat?

Man I wish the Broncos were allowed to hold the entire defense like that and get away with it.

>broncos
>playoffs

pick one

Just thinking about that. I wanna see a fist fight in the locker room