AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What went so FUCKING wrong?

meme defenses can only last so long

the panthers still exist?

One of the worst owls ever

>Based owl

What a shitty game

Was there any sporting event more blatantly rigged/scripted?
>Dude muh peyton lmao

Wrong game retard

I know, I was posting clips from the based Owl.

>le maymay owl

glad both those shitter teams are back to mediocrity

haha what a pussy

This shit has me scared now... what if eli is going super saiyan to get another ring over his brother?

>could had still won the gane
>bitch out

Cant believe i watch the entire game waste of fucking time. Only the shitposting was good

lil bitch boy got his due and now has his eggs scrambled

He was in on the fix. Gotta let Payton go out with an ship

$Cam was a meme and Pey Pey retired.

The fact that these two superbowl teams didn't even make the playoffs is a disgrace.

What a mess.

You're witnessing that happening this season. It's gonna be another Eli-Brady owl, and Eli's going to go into overdrive late in the 4th quarter to drive Brady to insanity and ultimately retirement. It's all part of Goodell's plan.

everyone makes fun of eli, but if you look, archie has the same reaction. must be a player thing

>WE
>WUZ
>MVP

this game, even though i hate new england, was so balanced and well played its unbelievable it all came down to one play

well im pretty sure they both know the game is not over until it's over as they have been through those a number of times (ie miracle at the new meadowlands)

I remember they had left a few minutes on the clock so yeah shit wuz 10's

Eli wanted his brother to lose.

>18-3 Happens

Hawks will avenge themselves during the rematch this year

Holy shit all those illegal helmet to helmet hits...

I thought Sup Forums told me these were the two greatest teams.

What happened to all those Broncos and Panthers fans from last year?

Daily reminder that Bruce Irvin shoves Gronk, backpedals away from him as Gronk shoves aside two of his teammates, throws a weak cheap shot at his head
AND THEN LITERALLY TURNS AROUND AND RUNS INTO THE ARMS OF THE REFEREE BEGGING HIM TO SAVE HIS LIFE

Seahawks are the funniest pretend thug team in the history of football.

Remember all that shitposting about the broncos repeating?

>muh John Elway is a genius!
>we don't even need a QB to win!

Bunch of faggots

lmao that """"""""""""""""""sport"""""""""""""" is a fucking joke
the 1st webm would count as an own in any real sport and the 2nd just show how amerifats only watch that crap for the show(no surprise wwe is so famous there) rather than the game itself

If you want to piss on something you should at least make sure your insults are interprettable. What the fuck are you trying to say?

>yfw its Falcons and Raiders in 51 Superb Owl

>I-I don't need y-youre video games with graphic displays of raw power and intense strategy, I have mi balero, a riveting display of pure skill

wrong flag retard

Did the Hawks have a claim for DPI there? The receiver is shoulder checked well before the ball gets to there and it arguably impacts his ability to catch it.