Other urls found in this thread:

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/crimesOfMena.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no
it's fantastic

Alright.
Gonna binge.
See you

Watch El Patron Del Mal instead. It's on netflix.

any torrents?

Both are great and worth watching.

Is this more accurate than Narcos?
I've read that Narcos is historical fiction rather than full blownout history lesson which is okay I guess.

Not sure, and I've heard that Netflix is the only source that has English subs.

It's much more in depth. Not sure how accurate it is. It doesn't glorify Escobar at all yet paints a very nuanced picture of the man that held Colombian society hostage for so long.

Being a spanish speaker is a curse when it comes to Narcos. I haven't been able to get past the second episode.

To anyone who isn't a spanish speaker, it's like watching a show set in Louisiana and the main character is a local. Despite being born and raised there, throughout the whole series he's talking in a thick Brooklyn accent.
It's torture listening to that Brazilian Portuguese accent coming out of "Escobar".

tfw narcos will die in the new season

I just started it, 3 episodes in. It's really interesting and when they actually let scenes happen and actors act it's really good. The big problem is that it is so heavily narrated. They tell you everything instead of showing you and it really feels like it was made for people with no attention span. I still like it but I don't think it's amazing or anything.

>implying anyone cares about the intricate subtleties of spicspeak accents

I know, that's why Moura keeps getting praised despite even the shitty telenovela having a better portrayal of Escobar.

*sighs softly*

Pablo will die at the end

Holy shit, really?
Pablo's the fat guy right?

No the fat guy is Pablo's son

Whoa I didn't even realize Luiz Guzman was his son. Far out.

Me ramo Pabro Emirio Erscobarrio.

I seem to have misread that.

dude bro/nigger show

You guys know those cards that Pablo first uses to smuggle coke across the border? The ones where he puts the coke around the wheels or something? I fell in love with those cars so I became a kilogram of cocaine just to ride in them

DUDE COCAINE PABLO ESCOBAR LMAO

Daily reminder that Medellin cartel and Escobar wouldn’t be shit without Max (((Mermelstein))), who came up basically with the whole operation in the US which made them billions instead of small time shit they were then doing.

Pablo dindu nuffin he a good boy need, the show.

Escobar was a patsy. The CIA helped the Cali cartel get rid of him.

The whole thing was run by the CIA and the US Establishment. Look up Barry Seal and who he was connected to.

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/crimesOfMena.html

It's Netflix's best show so far.
But then again the rest of their shows are garbage.