The VVitch

What did you think?

Butter

It was okay. Gorgeous cinematography and sound design, but a paper-thin narrative.

Fucking garbage.

>ruin all tension and fear in the movie by showing the witch in the first ten minutes
>ruin any chance at making a competent tragedy by having the characters be victims of fate, rather than objects of their own undoing
>ruin any depth or meaning the film could have had through sloppy, contradictory symbolism

This
Also a pretty dress

The takeaway from this is basically "if you're a Protestant your family will be brutally killed by a witch and possessed goat", right?

>its not exactly what I wanted so its shit

No jumpscares and good atmosphere So pretty good.

Nice movie. Nothing spectacular, didn't live up to my hype (seriously, people talk about this as the second coming of Christ), but cool enough, great climax and ending. Definetly not scary though

I think it's one of the best horror films of the last decade and I'd love for my dick to live deliciously in Thommasin's beautiful fat ass.

They were a reference to what the witch did to Sam, weren't they?

Yep she put a dress on Sam, lubed his boipussy with butter and fucked him until he was unconscious.

Looked beautiful.

Hates it as a movie. Too subtle for me, I guess because I didn't "get it" at all. If it was an analogy for adolesence etc. then it was lost on me entirely.

>having the characters be victims of fate, rather than objects of their own undoing
hahaha, did you even watch this?

>Too subtle for me
it's a movie about a vvitchs

Delicious

Best movie this year?

Really liked it. I went to the theater to watch Leo get raped by a bear but the tickets were sold out so I decided to watch this on a whim. Was pleasantly surprised. It really nailed the atmosphere, the film was eerie throughout. I'm excited to see the director's next work because I'm huge on fantasy/historical stories and if The Witch is any indication, The Knight will at least be very accurate.

I really enjoyed it. The whole movie had this amazingly eerie atmosphere, and the scene where Caleb was wandering around lost in the woods really put me on edge. I wasn't so much terrified though, as much as just incredibly interested and engrossed.

This is a subtle bait

How many of you fucking idiots think you're supposed to feel scared for yourself while watching a movie?

really nice bum on the body double that walked into the woods at the end

Um, none of us?

Best film I've seen this year.

no.

>VV instead of W
It was such a reddit thing to do, that I will never watch this garbage.

So the dad getting gored by the goat wasn't a jump scare?

>Being historically accurate is now a "reddit" ting to do
Here's your (you) faggot. Feel free to hang yourself at your earliest convience.

why do you have this picture on your computer?