I just woke up from a coma a few days ago.. I had been unconscious since october eleventh, just under six months ago...

I just woke up from a coma a few days ago.. I had been unconscious since october eleventh, just under six months ago. When I woke up I did not know my name, age, or my shoe size.. I claimed the year was 1847, I believed my dad and an old friend who I have not seen in years were sent to kill me. A camera at a local store shows a white durango suv turned into my lane and hit me on my motorcycle while I was driving high way speeds of around 75 mph. The driver then ran away from the scene leaving me choking on my own vomit suffering seizures and a stroke on the side of the road for two hour while my bike burned in a ditch beside me. I broke every part of my skull from me cheeks, nose, and eye sockets to my jaw witch I broke in three places. I apparently suffered the worst traumatic brain injury my neurosurgeon had ever seen. 37 facial reconstruction and 3 brain surgeries. Ask me anything.

Are you mad trump won?

Gonna start wearing a helmet if you ride again?

Are those staples?

Sounds like you deserved it for going 75

What will you do after all those lost years? WIll you seek job, normal life and affection? Also, what brought you to write on Sup Forums, and not on any other website in the world?

What will you do when you leave the hospital?

If this is true then i hope your okay

>did not know his name
>but remembers Sup Forums
>mfw

How did the driver of the Durango run away on the highway?

How's your bike?

I 1/3rd feel you.

>lost years
6 months he said

If this is real, can you make some kind of fund so we can donate money to you?

What made you think of Sup Forums after all that? Honestly, how can Sup Forums be the only thing left in your brain?

Counts as 0.5 years. Come on now, have mercy.

/B is in our hearts

On the off chance this isn't bullshit, welcome back to reality mother fucker

Post timestamp with scars.

This is why we can't have universal healthcare.

Dipshits like these go 75 on a bike and hike up the costs for everyone else.

Seconding

>white durango suv
Did you have him killed?
If not, would you like to?

>)
kekked so hard

what a fag

Are you more of a Phillip Tandy Miller or a Phillip Stacy Miller?

what's your iq now
>inb4 hamburger

Fuck any bitches recently?

>wakes up form coma
>thinks it's 1947
>goes to Sup Forums
>shitposts
>Realizes he's actually from Sup Forums
>mfw

you just had a hair transplant, thats all, and you used the outdated strip method, you got ripped off, you'll have a scar for life

Does your dick still work?
(asking the important questions)

you shouldve used the conditioner before the shampoo

Did you dream ?

Pics or fuck off.

Are you ok now?

Charged up my phone turned it on and seen the Sup Forums app and slowly glorious memories starting coming back

>OP went back into a coma and will never respond

It still works, yes

FAKE AND GAY

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

>>/c/1990691

Any plans on hunting the fucker who left you to die?

SERIOUSLY 75 MPH on a motorcycle without a helmet. Was it raining too?

Hit and run

First thought I had scrolling past this kek

Timestamp or it's bullshit

I'm just glad I'm alive

What are you going to do now? Did you lose your job? Do you have skills to get a new one? Any irreparable damage done? How are you feeling about life right now?

He has to recover as well

do you really think Trump won and all this shit is real?

you died bro

I would like to start over again. I found an app of Sup Forums on my phone when I woke up

Yeah, I spent two months in a bed and the atrophy alone had me collapsing into a sweaty mess after walking a block; this guy also has to deal with all of the trauma and brain injury.

Glad to be alive. I used to do web development and make websites. Will probably take some classes and brush up on things

Do you have any disabilities now? Hows rhe hair/ scar looking?

still think bikes are cool?

faggot he was in come since 1847

were you wearing a helmet? body armor?

Your the reason trump won you should have died you fucked cunt you should burn in a ditch like your bike

did you crap your pants?

You must be really cool speeding on a bike at 75.

Your bitch ass should probably try using your head during the rest of your new life haha

literally nothing has changed. everyone still makes the exact same looking responsive site made up of squares.

Do a jump next time too, or one of those tricks were you stand on the seat and juggle or something.

>timestamp?

Post your dick

Thanks.

Good to hear that Lol.

I still have difficulty walking and simple movements but the surgeon and doctor said therapy will be needed

I don't have the image at hand, but
>2045
>You were in a coma for 100 years
>Oh boy I can't wait to see my favourite fuhrer

If you had the worst brain injury how can you write?

you are seriously fucking lucky. not being a dick - but curious what helmet / body armor you were wearing.

I met a kid who got clipped by a SUB - lost all his teeth on one side of his face

met a kid straight from neuro - he had a brain injury and liked different foods now. he used to fucking hate pears, now he loved them.

met a girl in rehab - she was 25 had a dui - permanent brain damage. She was basically like a 12 year old intellectually - which was rough because she was hot as fuck sorority girl, she was always having these creepy fucking druggie guys in rehab hitting on her, and she was like an 8th grader with all the attention. When her mom came to visit for family week, she was horrified to learn that her daughter had plans to stay with some 40 year old greasy mexican she met in rehab. And mom couldnt do shit since kid was legally an adult. I really felt for her. I also wanted to bang the shit out of her daughter.,

Agreed

that is basically the speedlimit - maybe 5 over? where I am speed limit is even 75.

Did you have a girlfriend before the coma?

Timestamp with scars or fuck off

no gear ?
anyway welcome back homey, you'll be riding back in no time.

Yeah. I think you know what happened.

My neuro surgeon said it's the worst he's seen

these two. wheres op? answer nig

>in come since 1847
fucking lost

must have been a fairly unexperienced neuro surgeon. MY cousin had traumatic brain injury and he's pretty much a vegetable now. Glad that you recovered as far as you did tho.

no MY cousin

Oh boy wait till he finds out how far in the toilet Dump has put america in.