Im new here. Whats it like being here?

Im new here. Whats it like being here?

do you like traps?

Whats a trap?

Hello there and welcome to the land where you discover your true self. I found out I'm attracted to little girls.

I think you should go seek help my friend

No thanks, Im good

Like this

Still haven't received the girl

I'm just saying, a lot of people come here for advice because they dont feel safe seeking advice from someone face to face. It's easy to talk to people that you will never talk to again. This is a place to discover yourself and why you like certain things.

Is this what people are really like on 4 chan?

lurk moar

Yeah, but who goes to gay threads like that?

fucking summer already?
Its like a reverse game of thrones. Summer is coming

It's a place to share and let our fetishes fester. some people come here for hot young teens, furry stuff, scat, diapers, etc. It's a lot of fapping and emotional let go.

Did you think of that yourself, just now? You're so clever and original, user.

fuck up cunt

some topics are interesting. No matter how fucked up someone is, it's fasinating how each individual thinks, processes information, and operates on a daily basis. It's funny. I hate people but they interest me.

So is it true that I can weaponize my autism here?

>there is not change in the number of people who come here during the summer

You should try working retail.

go away

I Want everyon in this thread to know that I'm going to go jack off to ponies now.

Cartoon ponies.

They won't be anthropomorphized beyond their cartoon depictions either.

I'm going to REALLY enjoy this btw. Like, a LOT. I am super ready to go right now, really horny.

Get out and don't post until you've lurked for two years.

It's pretty much just shit.

>inb4 then why are you here, user?
fuck if I know, really

Before we had the catalog, summer was pretty cringey. Now it's a lot easier to ignore. Don't know why I decided to reply to this... probably cause of the animu.

So long as summer stays in their own threads IDGAF.

I actually do work retail. It's funny how different I am at work. actually it's thanks to work that I am more prone to liking humans. I get some pretty awesome customers. Some even tried helping me get internships with their companies. But I fail.

Like riding a bike on a railroadtrack with a huge boil in your ass.

unwelcoming

now GTFO you cancerous newfag shitstain