Train and 13/10 Story time thread

Train and 13/10 Story time thread.

suspense killing me already

Let's continue, shall we?

>We walked to our next hour holding hands, something I never thought I would do in high school
>When we reached the class, most of my friends were pretty surprised
>One, they constantly made fun of me, but it wasn't personal shit lime they wanted to hurt me
>Two, they never thought I would actually be with someone attractive.
>She blushed a little more, being stared at by most of the class, the class being mostly seniors
>I guided her to a desk and sat down beside her, not having assigned seats yet.
'Why is everyone staring at us?'
>Probably because they thought I was a faggot
>"They just never thought I'd actually be with someone in high school... I didn't."
>she smiled a little and the teacher walked in, handing paper to all of us, asking questions about us.
>Small exercise to get to know each other, hard to do when most of class is people I've known my entire life.
> the class went by decently fast, nothing major happening, me and her exchanged a few smiles though.

im shitting im in such suspense

>'Why is everyone staring at us?'
>>Probably because they thought I was a faggot

Hope you and the others are liking the occasional comedy thought in there.

God damnit, come back when you have it all typed and ready to go you flaming homo

Much obliged
Been reading since the beginning and been waiting for you. Please continue

Hang on guys, I'll get the rest of the story soon.

MFW I have a math final tomorrow and should be studying but I'm just sitting here in suspense for another part to this story

10/10 nice dubs user, loving the story

bump

Yes.

>The bell rang and we stood up, walking out together.
Let's go past this day to after school, nothing much happens.
>When the last bell rang and we had went to our lockers, I made our way outside to my car
>On the way she gently rested her head against my arm, making me pretty happy.
>When we get into the car she looks at me
'user, do you think you may be able to come to my house tonight?'
>wegonfuk?
'I want you to meet my parents...'
>nofuk.
>"uh... Yea... of course I can. Should I get dressed up or anything?"
>I had never even thought I'd meet a girls parents before, so I had literally no fucking clue what to do
'No, you won't need to. I think they'll love you just because you make me happy.'
>I remember feeling pretty stressed the fuck out, not wanting to embarrass my self in front of her and her parents

all this buildup to dinosaur with parents.
in their swamp.

Keep going OP! This is a cute story

>Wegonfuk?
>Nofuk
kek

I have been off Sup Forums for a while, don't even know how to actually do that ending. I know treefitty, but I promise that won't happen.

Also, I should probably say that the reason I said I was a beta, was mainly because if people made fun of me or said things to me, I'd usually agree, put my self down, or just not fight back

even if kek ending still cute buildup.
gg op

Cmon ,OP!!

bump

>I ended up dropping her off and she told me to be back by 7:30. I said OK and went home, explaining to my parents I was going out
>Mom seemed pretty happy I was talking to someone, my dad was overjoyed I wasn't a faggot.
>I spent the next few hours basically listing every possible question they could ask
>I put on decent clothes, not just normal street clothes
>when it hit 7:20 I left and made my way to her house. I thought being early would be a good first impression.
Speed through me almost having an anxiety attack in my car
>I finally get out and knock on her door
>Her dad opened the door and basically looked down at me.
>He was around 6 and a half foot tall. He also looked like he ate steroids for meals.
>pleasegoddontletmefuckupandendupburriedinthebackyard

Got it!

Doing god's work

heroic

Doing the lords work , user
C'mon ,OP! This is a good story

Great. Will you add as we go along?

The savior we need

Who here thinks the story is fake? Just wondering right now, I don't want to continue if all of you think it's fake and are just waiting for the kek ending.

Well, not as I go along -- I want to enjoy this too. But when the author DOES finish, I'll add all the rest in one go.

Best story i read on Sup Forums. Kudos, can't wait to see where it goes.

just continue u dweeb

you can't put in this much effort and not follow it through.

any ending it comes up with will be the best ending now. we're in too deep.

That's really nice of you, man. Thanks for doing it.

I think it maybe true. Someone wouldnt go through this much typing for a kek worth ending.

>Someone wouldnt go through this much typing for a kek
you underestimate the autism on this board.

Dont really care just cont.

I've finished jerking off and want to leave Sup Forums.
time to post faster.

Most of us are basement dwelling weebs that have nothing other enjoyment in life than fuck with people

I don't care if it's true or not, it's all just a story to us.

Tripdubs check.

Hurry up op

I have not seen that pic in literally years.

Newfag?
Just curious
I was just wondering. Strong chance was I was going to continue, but if everyone wants a Kek ending I'll do it. Wasn't planning on it though.

>He looks me over before holding his hand out.
>I take it and shake his hand. He gives me this threatening happy smile.
'if you hurt her, I'll hurt you.'
Cliche, I know, but at this point I felt like if I did hurt her I would need to kill my self to ruin the joy of him doing it.
>I nodded and he moved out of the way, letting me in. I sighed softly as I walked in, looking around the main room a little.
>Femanon walked in and smiled a little when she saw me. She waked closer and hugged me, giving me a small kiss.
>I hugged her back and returned the kiss. I did think it was a little weird that we were already kissing and hugging and etc
>butchancesofgettinglaid

Same

OP, you seem like a good guy. Thanks for sharing your shit.

CMON OP
SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEE

fuck keks

I used to have the exact same feeling, as if we didnt know each other well enough and things went too quick

i probobly have time to bust another one before this thread is done right? second tab time?

I think you're alright for now

OP type faster and don't do a kek ending. We want truth

It's taking him 15 minutes to write a small paragraph?

Bump bump bump

This ends with she has a dick and user sucks it

>we pulled away from each other and she guided me to the kitchen, her dad following.
>We sat down side by side, her mom on the left side of the table and her dad on the right, closer to me.
>Once we got comfortable her mom started talking.
'so user, what do you plan on doing after high school?'
>"Well, I've been thinking about joining the Marines for a few years now."
>I felt like that was a major plus with her dad, he seemed a little impressed when I said that. Her mom continued.
'That's a pretty big commitment. Are you sure you could do it?'
>"Well, Yea. It would probably be the best path for me anyway. That was I can make my life worth something, and get education for things I want."
>Saying all this impressed her dad a lot, I realize later.
Also, if anyone can tell, I didn't join the Marines. I didn't want to leave her behind, even though she told me to go. Call me a pussy, but I thought it was an easy choice.

he doesn't know how to write probably

check'd

Lemme guess: shitty WiFi?

>OP here.

No Kek ending.
No trap ending.
And yes, it takes a while to right it out. I'm on mobile, my Laptops hard drive crashed and we don't have money to buy a new one or fix it.

It was a good thing you stayed with her

The military is for faggots. Good choice OP!

"right it out" are you dyslexic or something?

everyone on here has some kind of dysfunction.
i wouldn't be surprised.

You're rude

you fucked up OP. Career over women every time

Yes. No I'm kidding, but I am trying to type as fast as I can, I have a lot of problems with mobile keyboards. I'm sorry for typos.

>After a few normal questions, like grades, activities, hobbies and etc, her mom stands up and leaves the room to get the food.
>We sit silently, her dad watching us. I do try not to focus on him, and more on her.
>She smiled a little and her cheeks turn a little more red. I smiled a little more and beside today earlier today, I feel decent, like I actually have someone caring for me.
>After a few more minutes her mom walks back in and sets down the food in the center of the table.
>I can't remember the food all that well. Just that it seemed like a normal dinner.
>The rest of the night her dad told some jokes and we laughed. This made me feel like a kind of belonged here.
>at around 8:25 or 30 we finished eating and I stop up. Her dad shook my hand again and her mom said bye.
>Me and her walked to the door and I opened it. When I went to walk out she grabbed my hand.

You know theres a 2000 character limit? Anyways KEEP GOING

that cliffhanger kilka
something better happen after it

Tree Fiddy

lol

>When user leaves you with a cliffhanger

I do, yes, but with my slow typing to use all 2000, the thread would die.

>I turned around and looked down at her. She smiles a little and stepped on my feet.
>Little confused, but when she got on her toes and kissed me on the lips, I didn't question it further.
>I relax a little and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her to me as I keep the kiss going.
>I think we only kissed for about 15 seconds, but it felt like hours.
>when we slowly pulled away both our faces were completely red.
>I smiled a little more and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before pulling away again.
>"Do you want me to pick you up for school tomorrow?" I thought it might impress her dad that I offered to drive her to and from school.
'user, tomorrow is Saturday.'
>Whyamilikethis
>I laugh nervously. "O-of course it is..." I cough a little to clear my throat.
>"do you maybe want to hang out or something then...?" I ask hoping she would say yes. I remember that when we spent time together I felt amazing about my self.
'Of course user.'
>She smiled a little and hugged me once more. She then pulled away and closed the door.
>I basically smiled the entire way to my house. Completely forgot to even ask when I should pick her up or when I should stop by.
>I got home and before laying down in bed I messaged her, asking when.
'Anytime works, but I'd prefer 10 or 11 AM, I like to sleep in, and that gives us most the day.'
>I basically replied telling her that that would work. I explained to my parents I would leave then and I don't know when I'd be back.
>Neither of them care, just happy I'm not a faggot still.

hurts man

OP is a faggot

>with my slow typing to use all 2000, the thread will die.

You have my bump.

I bet there is going to be a massive plot twist where the girl is actually a trap.

bump

This is getting tedious....

SEE MY POST

unsure why this makes me so happy but it does

Goo op! Or make a new thread

i need to g sleep is there much story left op?
kinda want to finish it

I love how this story took us from
>"oh shit, OP is gonna fuck up and this is gonna be a cringe thread"
to
>"OP is a player and this is a love story"

Great job user. You revealed the fact that you are still dating too early though

See

I may have to again. I need to do some chores around my house. Could take 10 to 20 minutes. I'm sorry my schedule and habits are inconveniences to everyone here. I'll continue when I get back, and if the thread dies, I'll start a new with the same key words "Train" and "13/10"

Have a bump op

We'll be on look out

Two pregnant. Left one has twins.

Eh, couldn't think of another reason to not post a picture of her.

Bump