What do?

what do?

Stop posting fake shit?

>what do you mean was :d yummy

W-was?

Is he kill?

>who was the guy who came on your stomach?
>He was one of your best friends

Learn English.

Good for him, lol.

OJ DEM FOOLS

Go lick her clean.

Shit caption

You mean it was not he was
Learn England language buddy

>You mean it was not he was

also wtf does that mean? is this a photo of a girl who got raped by a friendzony?

I WILL KILL YOU TOO

>why your vagina look like a volcano

If legit:

Just dump her and sit comfy in bed. In the upcoming days/weeks you'll naturally realize that she wasn't worth your time and you took the right decission.

If fake: Sepku in the anus.

OH SHIT NOW I GET IT. your best friend fucked your girl... daMnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nigga

>not knowing which one

If it's real, then dump that cunt right now for even doing that to you. Deal with your "friends" after. Is there anyone you'd expect to do this to you?

really ? damn man. she sended this to you or what? man keep going. dont let yourself down. you only have yourself to make a change

And dump her in as cold a manner as possible. Don't show her you care. Just simply tell her not to contact you in any way shape or form again, and that you'll drop her shit off in the morning.

also: this picture and everything tells me that she is a fucked up whore. shes no good for you man nobody deserves this shit. and dont give yourself the fault for fucked up shit she has done

also this!

Can confirm is fake, saw image in a thread a while ago. Source image without gay Snapchat edit here

As calmly as possible, dump that whore. She wants attention and drama. Don't give it to her. Just give her the boot.

thx
damn everytime im falling for those ones

op if you are bored why dont you write a romantic book and leave this bs?

at least post the full image

Didn't go to source, just posted it because I happened to save it for future reference

Says the guy who posted a smaller file with a watermark