fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomalaisten_alkuperä
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're mongoloids.

Yes.

theyre commies

Yes.

kekking hard here my good lad

They are Finnic.

Neither. They're Finnic, Finno-Ugric more broadly. They're very distant genetically from either Germanic or Slavic peoples.

Finno Ugric, more specifically Baltic Finns

You sound like a swede

inb4 gif

you sound like a fucking retard

Fucking memes incarnate.

How is life actually there? Heard you are high tech n shit compared to other EU countries.

>18k gdp
>high tech european nation

cancer

Estonia would be a paradise but it got raped for 50 years by the Russians. It is improving really fast though, in 10 years it's going to be a really good country.

I mean he's american after all

Why so butthurt?

>Guy from Lithuania
>Has never been to Estonia

What.

He's a nigger, I think that's more than enough reason to be butthurt.

holy shit this must be all that russian mongol rapebaby gene Sup Forums talks about

neither
its less nordic than finland, and finland is definitely not scandinavian desu senpai

I guess the "asians hate each other" meme is true.
I think Winland/Bestonia is the only exception.

I'd say slav because they're not poz'd like Nords

>coming from the autism capital of the galaxy

Estonia is definitely looking up, probably #1 on my list of bug-out destinations if our neo-marxists social experiment collapses on itself beyond salvage. Similar culture, better weather, low taxes. What's not to like?

Oh yeah, the slavs shitting up the place...

Nope. I suggest you do a bit of googling before you automatically assume that similar language = similar genetics.

Estonians are closely related to Latvians and Lithuanians, with some slavic and Finnish admixture. A water barrier between two peoples, even if narrow, excludes them from eachother very quickly.

Not a full barrier tho. There were Ingerians and Vepsians as a land bridge. But yeah, we're mixed with balts, germans and slavs here.

It's paradise and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

if denmark falls I will become an #EestiMissile

kek

>Russia is a paradise and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

were mongol bruh

>not america
>paradise

DELETE THIS

They are related to Finns

>Throwing 300 euros out every month
Only local Russian oligarchy is rich enough to do that.

pls no bully brushy cancerfaggots

WE WUZ GENGHIS

either join them or kill them ALL

Urgic, so neither nordic or slavic.

Finno-Ugric is language group not genetic.

>swedish eugenics
Kek

Local Russians are either Liberal faggots or blydo drunkards. If we could get rid of corruption in the government we could actually start dealing with the problem.

When the time comes, the butthurt belt will belong to Mother Russia again, and then Russia will resume its rightful place of glory.

>2016
>something like pure germanics, slavic or nordic exists
lol

Finnic.

Balts are not slavs btw.

Just stop.

Finnorvic, they be

Neither. Also the country is not as advanced or nice as it appears to be. Everything outside of Tallinn is mediocre, and they fixed Tallinn up real good with my fucking tax money.

There's still a lot of retarded practices they'd need to get rid of before they can advance.

hello why don't you live in the motherland you traitor of Mother Russia, all who leave Russia to live in other countries are traitors

I know nothing about this place so I looked it up on Google Maps and have been randomly touring the country via Street View for the past 20 minutes because I am that bored. Does anyone fucking live in this country? Literally everywhere I've looked has been totally devoid of life. Half of the roads aren't even paved. I've found three wooden signs so far that say "Lubjassaare" but not even google knows what that word means. Also, for a country that seems to be entirely countryside, it's not even scenic. No mountains or anything, just flat stretches of land and lots of trees.

Overall 0/10, would not visit/tour on Street View again.

They brushy.

you fell for the cancerbrush meme ameribro

there gypo faggots who only have 3 gifs of 1 chink cartoon gril in 3 color schemes

Finn ugric and Nordic hybrid. Not really Slavic except for some Russian rape babies. Only seems culturally Slavic after years of Russian occupation so they understand cyrillics

fuck off we are Finnic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples#Population_genetics
>North Eurasian Finno-Ugric-speaking populations were found to be genetically a heterogeneous group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Finns
> the proto-Finnic peoples migrated from an ancient homeland somewhere in northwestern Siberia or western Russia to the shores of the Baltic Sea around 1000 BC, at which time Finns and Estonians separated.
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomalaisten_alkuperä
>Suomalaisten lähimmät geneettiset sukulaiset ovat virolaiset (FST-etäisyys helsinkiläisiin 40, kuusamolaisiin 90) ja ruotsalaiset (FST-etäisyys helsinkiläisiin 50, kuusamolaisiin 100).

Finnic people are very mixed overall in the east/west axis but Estonians are still the closest relatives. Althrough, Finno-Ugric is only a language group, it still says alot about the relations between the peoples. Also Finno-Ugric people have/had same mythology, paintings and customs

we were literally under germany, sweden and denmark for more than 600 years, then we were under russian empire, but even then we were under german autonomy and after that finally we wer eunder soviet union for 50 years and you think we are now suddenly culturally russian? :DD
and btw we cant understand slav runes (except for the old people maybe)
so sad that our other relatives have died off :(

They didn't just die off. They were oppressed, forced to switch languages, and if they didn't they were expelled or killed. Physical landbridge dialect continuum with Estonian and Finnish WHEN!? We are already preparing how about you?

we are preparing in a sense that we are stockpiling our alcohol up ;)

so you dont speak russian in estonia?! fuck! all this time wasted!

Most at least understand basic russian. 25% of the population IS russian for fucks sake.

But at least their country isn't cucked enough to have dual language signs. That's only something western european countries would force on its population.

>most at least understand basic russian
no we dont
you dont understand how big social gap is between russians and estonians, we literally dont communicate with each other
i dont know any ethnic estonian who can speak russian, most some people can say is "ja ne gavarju po russki" meaning i dont speak russian and thats it

btw i meant people who i speak with (ppl aged 16- 28)

The people I know are a bit older. So it makes sense for them to at least understand some of it. They all are quite open about despising russians though.

DESU the less Russian you speak the better.

do you guys speak english? i really want to stop by after seeing russia

yes, literally everyone who i know can speak fluent english

It is a very Baltic thing to live your whole life in your home village. A 5km trip to neighboring village would be an event remembered for years to come.

Finno-Uralic

Yeah, I have only one question: What the fuck the russians are doing on our land. GTFO to Turkey you bastards!

chinko-turko-slavic

They are breddy goob folks, at least the ones I know personally.

I'd love to visit.

I imagine it's similar to Finland

Full of spurdos and alcoholics.

Come to think of it, that's pretty much the same as Slovenia.

Slavic af.

Nigga, have you tried WWII and 50 years of Communism in your country?

This is hard to believe. I've driven 45 miles to work before. That's over 72km for the rest of the world.

why are americans so dumb :(

This has to be the most autistic thing I have heard in a week.

>They are related to Finns
at least they are not related to polish

How is English in the Balkans and Portugal?

I know English is good in all the other European blue countries

pls pass this on to eesti