Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and the Russian Ambassador in...

Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and the Russian Ambassador in their closed door meeting last week in the White House (where Russian journalists were allowed but the American press was kept out) and it was done 1 day after Trump fired FBI Director Comey for his investigation into links between Trump’s 2016 campaign associates and Russia's attempts to compromise our election.

Where's your outrage?

Had Obama or Clinton done the same many of you would be screaming for impeachment (as would I) but I'm guessing you'll just sit there quietly and wait for the next time Trump does something to hurt America or endanger our relationship with an important ally.

>Hint:It wont be a very long wait

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/03/us/politics/national-park-service-trump-salary.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impeach.

America deserved this.

You guys shilled for him for months. And voted for him.

No outrage here. Frankly I hope he's in for 8 years.

Regressive-right on suicide watch

actually more Americans voted for Hillary.

Donald Trump is a sleazy piece of shit. Shouldn't have won the election in the first place after Pussygate. Impeach, Impeach now!

Nigga, the airlines already changed their policy, shit was obvious. And it was relevant to Russia, also fighting ISIS. Not liking Trump doesnt mean it is time to impeach, tiggered fag.

ITT: op samefags and butthurts all over

>He committed Treason
>Not calling for Impeachment

Get out you Russian Shill

Not even trumps neo-nationalist shills on this board can defend this one...

Only 4 months in and hes making a play for 2008 George W Bush approval ratings.

He's the president, he can do whatever the fuck he wants, so fuck you snowflake.

If we didnt execute Bradly Manning for treason, this isnt even worth a slap on the wrist.

>Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information
citation needed

>This is what trump-tards believe

Get over your meme already. You run the risk of being Nancy Pelosi if you keep parroting things so often (has referred to Trump as Bush multiple times now)

Was it worse than all the secrets Hillary Clinton passed to the Russians?

are you retarded?

seriously

OP shareblow samefagging
MUHH RUSSIA.. BBBB-BUT RUSSIA

both parties are a joke, calling for impeachment 24/7 is lame. get a real job and get off hillary's dick

lol hardly

>someone asks for proof
>are you retarded?

In other words she won NYC

He has a point. Cite the source of this published news... and not a tweet of a rumor of "unnamed sources"

Because you cant

if you are going to post 'impeach', you should at least post a President who was impeached.

Impeachment by december.

All these alt right folks have now are troll pictures. Theres nothing else left. They got scammed so fucking hard their bile the only thing left for them to latch onto. They're like closeted homophobes. Its really kinda depressing. Not for trump, hes a scumbag, but for them.

proof or fuck off

>disclosed highly classified info
>closed door meeting..

Are you psychic op? You must be psychic.

Actually no, you're just another butthurt libcuck that just fuckin LOVES assumptions and speculation. When you have any actual real evidence, you know the kind that is acceptable in a court of law? Then you can cry around. If you don't kys first that is...oh please kys.

it's all over all the news.

>732699973
HILARY GAVE THEM ALL OUR URANIUM SHE IS A TRAITOR

something
something

her emails

that is pretty funny.

Am I the only one who thinks it is awesome Hilary inspires that kind of fear from people? Chick is bad ass.

It's out of the Washington Post so take it for what its worth

The President is the ultimate classification authority, so yes.

And using 'lol' here confirms you are a shill.

>being this new

TRUMP IS A TRAITOR

source?

>it's all over all the news.
>fake news
>posts no proof
>posts no evidence
>doesn't even cite "news" sources

now take that welfare queen and tell him he is poor because of blacks and messicans, and he will vote republican again!

Ill just throw this out there for you snowflakes.

Ever think that most of the Repubs WANT Trump impeached? Then we get President Mike Pence. The guy who is so conservative and so anti LGBT he not only believes we should electrocute them, but would make Ted Cruz look like a Miami Beach Republican

Please impeach Trump so we can get started shooting niggers and Mexicans for petty crimes while genociding fags and their enablers

No.

Bradley manning isn't the President, and Trump is.

Washington post has a website idiot, do you need instructions how to post a link to story?

Kek

And not a single source for the "news" has been cities other than "unnamed sources"

The specific intel that Trump gave them is still at the highest level of classified and was provided to us by an ally that doesn't want to be disclosed to protect their own national security. I bet they wont be in such a hurry to share next time.

But you just keep shilling for that fool - I'm gonna enjoy watching him and the people that follow him like sheep get their comeuppance (That's right - I said comeuppances)

what did he disclose, and how do you know it?

add or are you a russian now, op pulled it in 2.5 seconds.

That's what Nixon said.

"ANYTHING I DON'T AGREE WITH IS FAKE NEWS WAHHH"

yes, but if Pence becomes President it will be historic

Buzzfeed News said it, so it must be true.

for saying he didn't fuck someone he did. you cucks are all mad because he got some in the oval office. So you elected a dude who can't even get it up anymore.

With few exceptions, the President of the United States, in his capacity as commander in chief and the executive, has the authority to determine the reliability of classified information. As such, Trump didn't do anything illegal.

If you guys understood classified information at all you would not fall for this liberal media bullshit. Hillary was breaking the law as Secretary of State because there are specific rules against releasing classified (specifically, SAP and TS/SCI) information to uncleared individuals. This doesn't apply to the President.

Trump is the President. Lol.

...which means Trump gets even more leeway than Manning

Imagine being this brainwashed

>Am I the only one who thinks it is awesome Hilary inspires that kind of fear from people? Chick is bad ass.

>doesn't deny murder and threats
>is inspired by it instead
this says a lot

Who gives a fuck about Israel. Read between the lines. The same day the story comes out Bibi is uninvited to the WH

I'm sorry I have a TS/SCI clearance, do you? Go fuck yourself.

Except that there has never been any reason to believe that Hillary ever passedsecrets to Russian.

Uranium sure... but no secrets

Of course his approval ratings will be low, he lost the popular vote. Plus anyone happy with him (excluding this recent fuck up) probably wouldn't think to go participate in an approval rate poll. Same concept as rating restaurants on Yelp, if you had an ok experience your probably won't submit a rating, but if you had a shitty experience you'd be more likely to submit a bad rating.

Post proof or you are just another sad alt-right troll

>Lol.

And Washington Post, and the Atlantic, and the New York Times, and CNBC, and CNN, and NPR, and the Independent, and CBS...

I dream of a day that the meme you posted is enough evidence to shock you with car batteries for the rest of your life in an asylum no one cares about

Greetings, I am the Russian Ambassador.

this is the most ignorant of all of these. to pretend that russian interference with the election is fake news when pretty much everyone except Trump ( including NSA / FBI / CIA ) believe it to be true. So the right had to come up with some new conspiracy to blame it on. Oh wait, right now it is the DEEP STATE lol. Like Trump didn't just appoint a bunch of jew bankers and globalists to power.

It is so fucking clear that Manafort / Page / Flynn were at best inadvertently working for the Russians, and I'm like 90% sure Manafort knew exactly what he was fucking doing. Since he did the EXACT SAME THING in the Ukraine a few years back. Campaign manager for a russian backed puppet.

Trump cuck detected

>With few exceptions, the President of the United States, in his capacity as commander in chief and the executive, has the authority to determine the reliability of classified information. As such, Trump didn't do anything illegal.

With few exceptions, my surgeon, in his capacity as the person legally operating on me, has the authority to determine which artery to slice into. As such, he didn't do anything illegal.

Obviously though, i have a large vested interest in him not being a complete fucktard, and would seek redress if he chooses to be a complete fucktard, assuming i'm still alive.

Dude, turn on your TV

>"ANYTHING I DON'T AGREE WITH IS FAKE NEWS WAHHH"

Pro tip... Dont ever cite The Washington Post, Salon, The Atlantic, or Buzzfeed. Doing so instantly discredits you the same as someone citing Newsmax

>Hillary won in my mind

not my president. he is a russian shill. I'm a real american, fuck that guy. he was not legitimately elected.

There are 2 other branches of government that beg to differ. But you wouldn't know that because you're a Russian shill.

accepted his paycheck
nope

nytimes.com/2017/04/03/us/politics/national-park-service-trump-salary.html?_r=0

>for the 432nd time this year liberal faggots think they've finally gotten something on Trump
>absolutely nothing comes of it just like all the other times

Deal with it faggots.

>it sucked, but we just went on with our lives for 8 years.

>derp

So you're justifying his shitty approval ratings by saying "It's the silent approval that makes his approval ratings so low"? Bullshit, if someone is proud to be a Trump voter, and proud of what he's doing, it would cross their minds, and they would do it, to show support.... If they're not publicly doing it, it means that they realize he's an asshole, and keep quiet about it, because they know what he is doing is wrong, regardless of approving of it.

The alleged intel that trump allegedly shared is possibly highly classified, we don't know because we weren't there or privy to said "information".

The alleged witness who is so anonymous it's almost like he doesn't exist refuses to reveal his idientity or take the stand.

Judge: since there is no real evidence for the court to hear this appears to ne a waste of the courts time and taxpayers $. Case dismissed, enjoy the next 8 years president Trump.

Id agree with you with the exception of Washington Post. To say its in the same league as the other 3 is bias on your part.

If your family hasnt been here on both sides for 250+ years, you arent a real American. With a comment like yours, you either have a touch of brown in you, or you sympathise with brown people

but he did accept it.