ESPN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lakers/status/813237639750959105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot, i had a bettter op. omfg.

I miss Kobr

Sam u here

BEAT LA

This is getting really bad Laker bros, do we just tank for that sweet top 3 pick or do we try to fix this trainwreck?

Relocate the """"franchise"""" to St. Louis and never play basketball again.

Member when the Lakers were going to be the 8 seed

Member when the raptors were going to the finals.

Fuck that, let the Rams move back to SL. My Chargies are coming to LA, we don't need these fake ass Rams fans who claim their daddies and granddaddies were Rams fans

Lakers will be OK, but fuck it, Deng was a really bad signing..I actually like Mozgov as a starter but we need a competent center to play a majority of the minutes

Member when people said LA is a Lakers town? I just came back from there two weeks ago and I saw twice as many Clippers gear as Lakers gear.

t r o b

What part of LA you going to senpai? I have never seen Clipper gear in LA, that's a mugging and a beatdown waiting to happen

Lakeys gonna Lake

Watts.

>South Los Angeles

You deserve everything bad that happens to you desu

Ingram has the reach advantage and would knock rivers the FUCK out

>not being alone in the dark

wew ingie

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

twitter.com/Lakers/status/813237639750959105

Why are the Clippers the true kings of LA? I threw away all my Lakers gear years ago and now I'm much happier being behind a winner. You guys should try it too.

That little manlet better watch the fuck out.

Fuck they changed the YouTube UI again

i hate this shit

check your league emails

Lakers need to acquire a pass first point guard like Rondo, there's NO fucking ball movement at all

it's getting really spooky in here

Ingram and dlo are fucking busts

great post

At least the Raiders are good.

Who /Laker&Raiders/ here?

Everyone on the Lakers are busts. There needs to be a total change in the culture there to make them win again.

here senpai

RIP carr

You could say they are 2 years away from being 2 years away

well, I was watching Ximo Pierto highlights of the Cavs game and just noticed it idk senpai

Bruh...I don't want to have to """break""" this to you, but the Raiders are done for

I'm a Bay Area Raiders fan and I'm sad. Fuck the Warriors though.

I predict Crawford is gonna get hot in the 3rd quarter and end this quick

>0 finals titles
>0 finals appearances
>0 Western conference finals appearances

What did the LA clippers mean by this?

Thank you Uncle P

I LOVE BASKETBALL

i love basketball

I LOVE BASKETBALL

Lakers have beaten the Warriors twice this year. Clippers have been btfo by them every time. We already know who runs la

I'm not sure why Luke doesn't stick Ingram on JJ Reddit the whole game, if they shut him down this would be a blowout

I love basketball

I LOVE BASKETBALL

who /AMG/ here

>Dat fat snow angel
How do I get these jobs

Lakies gonna win. It's Christmas afterall

>cloppers

D LOOOOOOO

>2 teams from the largest city in the USA
>45 posts in 90 minutes

lel what a shithole, thank God I don't live there and I have Whataburger

but do u have in n out?

>thank God I live in the south
lolok

Texas isn't the South it's Texas. You would know that if you weren't a spic unlike the white Texan.

Have you thanked based Deng today?

I'll start

>tybd

This fucking turn around kek

Can someone tell me how in the fuck Dennis Rodman at the age of 20 went from 5'10 to 6'7? I read it this morning and couldn't believe that was true

UNCLE P

most Lakers fans don't watch christmas games because we almost always lose, it's a bit of a tradition

hgh before growth plates closed

i grew 2 inches at 22 right before my plates closed, i can't see someone growing 9 inches like that but apparently mccollum did the same thing in high school

Clippers suck ass. So do the Lakers. So do the Dodgers. So do the Angels. So do the Rams. So do the Ducks. So do the Kings. Why are LA sports so tortured?

Yes we have In n Out, I've had In n Out here, in Arizona and Los Angeles, it was slightly above average in all 3 states

Malnourished, got a job, fed himself properly, reached his potential.

>tfw just want a qt white thick texas girl with a drawl to drag home to california

BTFO

How do you know your growth plates closed? I wanna gain like 5 inches

>dodgers
Made the NLCS last year
>ducks
Have been consistently on top of the Pacific division for the past decade
>kings
Have had success including Stanley Cup win in past 5 years

>rams
Shit, but we didn't want them we wanted the Raiders or the chargers
>Lakers
Shit because rebuilding, otherwise the franchise is the best in basketball second to maybe the Celtics
>clippers
Shit ownership fucked them up, and unlucky as fuck with injuries
>angels
JUST

>UCLA
Shit at football, GOAT at basketball, ticket prices for pac12 play are already more expensive than Lakers tickets
>USC
Amazing at football and have a stronger fan following in LA than the rams will ever have, decent at basketball

Are the Clippers without Griffin and Paul the worst team in the league?

They do a specialized xray test to check but generally by 20-23 your growth plates are closed

>tfw dad is 5'7"
>tfw 5'10" at 12 years
>tfw didn't grow at all until 22 years old
>tfw 6'1" now

What you guys drinking ?

That'll be Orlando, wizards, charlotte, or Milwaukee

Clippers without Paul and Griffin still make playoffs in eastern conference 8th seed easy

So Los Angeles, whatever happened to that former clippers owner jewish Sterling guy? Has the city forgiven him or is he in hiding still?

Dodgers
>Blew a 2-1 lead against the fucking Cusb
Ducks
>Has had age finally slow them down
Kings
>Shit goalers
Rams
>nothing needs to be said
Lakers
>again nothing needs to be said
Clippers
>ditto
Angels
>relocate to Omaha
UCLA
>Actually quite alright right now in basket ball
USC
>Has been irrelevant in football since Pete Carroll was there
We have it not so well, but I guess better than other cities.

Steel Reserve

Dr Pepper

i'd post a pic but last time I did some autistic user got my reflection from the soda can and is posting it everywhere

>Texas isn't the South

fuck everything clippers

tfw 6' and people call me tall but i dont feel tall

are you fucking serious? Thats too funny if true

>UCLA

You've managed to produce Kevin Love, who was a monster in Minnesota and coming back to his monstrous ways this year. Also Frankensteined Russell Westbrook to be a monster point guard. Currently have a guard in possession capable of replicating some of the athletic feats of the aforementioned Frankenstein monster.

What in the hell are you feeding them boys for them to run like stallions? I can understand Kentucky produces bigs like Okafor, Kanter, Cousins, etc. So is it that 5 colleges in particular just happen to be NBA mills?

Also, has anyone noticed there's more mentions of sushi?

he's right

texas is really its own thing

Fuck I think my window has closed

How did everyone in California know I was from Texas? I thought I didn't even have an accent but they all knew, either they would ask if I was from Texas or the south or when I pulled my credit card out, which has the Texas flag on it, to buy something they would say "I knew it!"

its a good height but 6'2 seems ideal to me. Although 6' is probably optimal for lifting

Not that he matters outside of dunk contests, but also produced Zach Lavine

Ucla is just a blue blood school and will just churn out freaks every 4 years and do well in the tournament also. 2008-2014 were dark rebuilding years but outside of then they've always been good at basketball and recruits.

UCLA in general is pretty good all around in sports, football excepting.

If you're white, there should be no worries of you're posted on Sup Forums

Everyone has an accent, even California has vague accents from county to county

For example people from Whitter have one accent, which is very distinct from my Murrieta accent, which again is distinct from a Carlsbad accent

So when you come in from out of state, we can tell right away that you don't fit the list of accents we know

Lmao wait are you the guy that reviews sodas and they always post your pic in the trump general?

is this where we let it slip???

>that first sip of the day

lmao you got him shook he deleted his post

i hope the lakers lose becuase im still bitter about them being handed the trophy against the kings back in the day

>404

noice

>Clippers missing their best 3 players

Jeez

>this sequence

Don't bully that user

Ingram is such a fucking bust

There's too much fucking time left

God I wish Kobe was still here

lel I'm not, I won't mention it in /tg/, if it makes him feel better, everyone knows its not actually him that constantly shills against Trump and Tucker Carlson, everyone just pretends its you because news is slow and its funny

Just funny that a small youtube channel became a meme on Sup Forums and you just happen to be here on Sup Forums

Arash Markazi is such a fat ass, look at these shitty tamales

Sometimes I like to put tamales in my coat pockets when its cold so I can use them as handwarmers. Then when I get hungry, I can just eat them.