Best gun (concidering price, accessability, and size) to use for suicide?

best gun (concidering price, accessability, and size) to use for suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTKZM4_iFnA
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GUNS KILL PEOPLE

no, people kill guns you dumb fuck

Protip: Don't kill yourself

What's your reason for suicide, OP?
>Apart from OP being a faggot

Jesus

>concidering price
> to use for suicide
found the Jew

If you're going to kill yourself, don't use a gun. You become another gun-violence statistic and the antis love to use that shit.

who cares you'll be dead get a credit card.

kek

really though fuck

Where can I get a gun in Canada that doesn't take me fucking weeks? Goddamn low illegal gun sales you'd think poor black neighborhoods would be overrun and I could just buy one quickly to do a quickie.

use any other form of suicide to off yourself (hanging, od, etc.)
pls dont feed the "gun-related deaths statistic" meme

Any you can get your hands on, idiot.

Buy rope and give the gun money to charity

THEY CREATE TERRORIST

go buy a flare gun at crappy tire and suck on that, you wont be alive

What if you are an anti?

The SVD series are pretty cheap, but rat poison is cheaper

Potassium cyanide. It's used to clean precious metals. Go to your local jewelry shop, tell them your grandmother died and you found some tarnished rings you would like to restore. Cheap, effective, painless, and no need to pass any kind of background check.

Don't add to gun suicide statistics.

Kind of funny that when there's nothing left to live for and everything ends, they still want to save a buck...

A ruger GP100 or SP101
.357 158 grain rounds
About $600- $700 out the door
Or you could get a shit tier revolver like taurus for $400-500

.357 leaves no room for mistake at a cheap price
Now a S&W 500 700 grain round would do you in no questions asked with the benefit of style and a huge fucking mess (like your life) but at around $1100.

Then you should really consider your nephews or neices before comitting suicide.

I just want something quick and easy, I might just start the process for an legal gun. I'm not black and a normie on the outside so it should be pretty easy.

What does my niece have to do with it?

Kek

>caring about the price of a gun that youre gonna use once to kill yourself with
Fuckin retard.

Airsoft, 50 fps.

>Suicide
Don't use a gun, there are far less painful, less expensive and cleaner ways to kill yourself.

well ur an anti arent you???

worrying about price because im poor as fuck

>Less painfull
No need being retarded user
>less expensive
Who gives a shit? He is going to die anyways.
>cleaner
Does it really matter? If anything, your leaving your shitty mess for other people to clean.
Win win win

Is $600 to much weak jew boy?

But what if your neck doesn't snap and you end up like this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTKZM4_iFnA

Oh, fuck you. I just got it. Hahaha

Build your own slingshot OP. Can`t get cheaper than that.

>Start the process for a legal gun
lmfao

Buying the gun itself takes about a week, it's the licenses that take a fuck ton of time and checks

Hi point

Do your homework OP, not all gun related suicides are successful. Only 54% of all gun related suicides are fatal. You have a 50/50 chance of getting to right.

Not true, derpy. A small caliber handgun might leave him grovelling on the ground for a while before dying, or even surviving as a permatard. Ricardo Lopez learned that the hard way.

A used shotgun should be cheap and will do the job nicely.

thank me later OP

Partner 12 guage single barrel is about $180. It is single shot for your single use. They also make a double barrel for a little more$, 2 hammers one trigger ( stage coach gun ).

Bump

if you're going to go through with it. Get a rifle, there's no waiting periods with them. You can just Private Pyle yourself. If you opt towards a pistol there's a 3 day waiting period.

i think he said hes canadian. which means a pile of paperwork, a 2 day course. all for a hunting rifle

Yeah. Canada is a lot tougher on gun laws. I've never tried to get a handgun here, but from what I've read it's nigh fucking impossible. It's shotguns or rifles only in moose country.

A cheap shotgun. You can buy one new for $250, they're available at a wide variety of stores, they're easier to buy than a pistol, and they're more effective than a pistol.

Pretty much the ideal gun for suicide.

This method blows. It's ineffective and takes a long time. The only things it has going for it are it's painless and it doesn't involve other people.

A gun is far more effective.

>painless

Not even a little bit. Cyanide poisoning is incredibly painful. It's quite slow compared to a gunshot too.

get a hi point if you want cheap. i think ive seen .45s for around 150.

How painful is it? What is it like?

I heard your muscles tense up so hard you break your own bones before you die.

Go to shooting range. Rent gun.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

This site rates it somewhere in the middle. Quite a bit worse than gunshots, and equivalent to something like drinking bleach.

A shotgun to the head on the other hand is one of the least painful methods there is, because you're dead before you feel anything.

that's selfish as fuck. Ruins someones business and other people have to watch that bullshit.

It is caustic so I can see how it might burn the shit out of your esophagus if you didn't put it in some kind of capsule.
That makes some sense because it does cause convulsions, but I believe you pass out before that happens. But that just has urban legend written all over it.

Sometimes the 'best' method for the world's most selfish process, suicide, might be, oh I don't know.. Selfish?

if you are a net drain on society then suicide is not selfish

Looking at that site, I'm wondering why drowning is listed as 79/100 for agony?

Unlikely to work. Most ranges won't let you shoot there if you're new without an instructor. Yeah, you could lie but if you've never fired a gun before, it's going to be fairly obvious to someone who has that you lied.

Try holding your breath for a minute or two.

i honestly dont know. im from the maritimes myself and i know it is possible to get a hand gun. its your restricted licence, you can get it right after you get your long gun course i believe. im not even sure if you can keep the gun at your house, i wouldnt be surprised if you had to keep it locked up at a range or something

Beats me. I mean I'm sure it's uncomfortable. No one likes that choking feeling you get when you've held your breath too long. But I'm not sure I'd call it agony.

kek

Whatever ranges you go to suck lol

Hi-Point in .45. Its under $200 and if you use a hollow point and put the barrel under your chin and tilt it back toward your throat to aim at the center mass of your brain you should fuck all of it up and die instantly. At the very least you'd be unsavable.

sr9e its cheap as fuck an you cant go wrong with a Ruger pistol.

I would buy the most fanciest, most expensive gun possible, and put it on my credit card. It's not like you're gonna have to pay.

/k/ is that way --->

On the contrary, they're run by responsible owners who don't want their business ruined because some depressed guy shot himself or some newbie who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing shot someone else.

this. You can literally rent one from home depot for like $40 per hr and die peacefully at home. Just don't use your credit card or they may charge extra hours if you don't bring it back in time.