Mfw Chad wins

>mfw Chad wins

Is that his actual hair?

there's something off about him
can't quite put my finger on it

woah this dudes ugly as fuck lmao

You could put a comb in it though.

I really liked that part. At first I found the 'chad is the bad guy' thing really fucking forced and I like how they turned it around.

life just ain't fair bro

he was never a bad guy to begin with, he just had a shitty friend

Agent Coop's teenage years.

>pops her and then advertises to the whole town that she's a slut
>guy changes his mind but only when he gets beaten up, proving nothing when the issue was basically forced by violence
>"I guess you are redeemed now, stick it in my pussy again even though the whole town thinks I'm a whore now"

10/10, too real 4 me

>>guy changes his mind but only when he gets beaten up, proving nothing when the issue was basically forced by violence

Sounds like you've never raised a child the right way!

Nothing wrong with that

He looked better when his face was bloody.

He wasn't really chad, he actually put in effort to get her. Then went cuckishly easy on the stalker taking undressing photos of his girlfriend and camping outside his house.

Then when nancy just went silent and started hanging out in the stalker's bedroom with no explanation he called her a slut, which again was pretty reserved considering.

He then cucked again by undoing the graffiti, apologized and bought the creep a new camera.

He really wasnt a chad in the slightest, he err'd far too much on the side of being nice.

>Chad

He redeemed himself by coming to apologize, and then coming back to save them from the monster

I was more surprise by his subversion.
Is initially advertised as stereotypically antagonistic hick cop that does more harm than good, but goes into full operator mode pretty quick and has a real sympathetic backstory.

Just didn't seem realistic t b h.

Goddamn, he was based as fuck.
Agent Cooper/Sheriff Hopper crossover when?

Only thing I didn't find realistic is how he was kept alive after breaking into the facility, considering they had no qualms about shooting his friend for the simple reason of reporting eleven.

Fandom seems to have decided Steve/Nancy/Jonathan is a thing. I approve.

He would have gotten beaten up and been a nerd in any other town.

Do you think a sheriff going missing is not something that draws attention? Especially after his deputies start talking about the lab he was raving about? David "le cool head" Cronenberg did not want to attract more attention to his operation.

> (((Cronenberg)))

Sure, but they could easily have made him "overdose" on them pills.
I mean, it's not like that would shock the town, him with his history and his best bud recently dead. That missing person case must have really pushed him over the edge, poor man...

It's fine.
He's a big city cop that moved to a quiet town.
He's operator as fuck.

this eternal anglo is a fake Chad. He's the type of beta who probably read a bunch of MRA PUA websites and pretends to be an alpha male

:3

I wanna hatefuck his boipussy.

he also thought she was banging the other guy, and they are, you know, teenagers

He's not a Chad, he's the typical wholesome 80s kid, the kind that died off in the mid to late 90s.
Chad characters in 80s movies are born out of types that the film makers had to deal with in their 60s and 70s youths.

>Do you think a sheriff going missing is not something that draws attention?
>David "le cool head" Cronenberg did not want to attract more attention to his operation.
Yeah because a dead restaurant owner, a dead kid and another teenager missing totally don't draw attention, right?

You're actually fucking stupid, very likely underage and potentially reddit.

rude

There's going to be a lot more investigation and attention drawn for the chief of police dying in a small town, even if it was "overdose"

Comparing it to a dinner owner and teenager is dumb, not even that guy.

He "won" this bag of sticks... A Fucking disgusting creature

>There's going to be a lot more investigation and attention drawn for the chief of police dying in a small town, even if it was "overdose"

SUPER
SECRET
GOVERNMENT
AGENCY

What part of that can't you comprehend?

>kid goes missing in the woods
>but we solved that shit by faking his corpse
>rest owner does an hero
>fucking sheriff goes missing

>IT JUST WORKS
Maybe they can't do as much as you think, or they didn't have the time/resources when trying to catch Eleven and a monster running around, they didn't need a chief of police dying on their hands on top of it.

Or maybe it was an ill thought out element of the show? I mean, they tried to excuse it with that wiretap, but even that was a bit unconvincing seeing the further lengths they were willing to go.

They should have swapped the monster and her casting around.

Seemed fine to me. Your opinion is just shit, friend.

They don't want the fucking FBI snooping around or someone worse. A sheriff suspiciously dying would do just that. Also, it was clear they were trying to make him back off, or what did the men in black scene at the end represent?

>Maybe they can't do as much as you think

>literally fucking the deaths and disappearances of children
>HURR IF THEY KILL HAWKINS' TOWN SHERIFF THEY'LL BE CAUGHT OUT!!11
Like talking a brick wall

>Literally acting like a random no name teenager is the same as the CHIEF OF POLICE

Hey, it's my favorite character on the show, I just wish they'd have been more consistent and creative in how he got away instead of enabling your contrarian mental gymnastics.

Don't bother lad, he knows he's wrong but he just keeps posting. So autism basically.

>Contrarian
Nice buzzword champ, concession accepted.

saw this too

>A sheriff suspiciously dying would do just that.
Considering what has been going on in his life, an accidental or even intentional overdose would not have been suspicious is what I was implying. My point is, they could have easily killed him and gotten away with it, yet choose not to, and the reasoning the show gave (so they could bug him in tracking down eleven) seemed unconvincing given what he did and how far they were shown to go.

Did everyone miss the part where they were going to kill him anyway and then stage it as an overdose?

The show is stupid. They kill Benny. The first time around the Sheriff only has his place bugged. Then literally they don't care and try to kill him.

Why are you acting like he's some druggie?
He's not some recovering drug addict, all he took were his daily medication.

isn't he just a discount andrew garfield?

>restaurant owner with no priors sudokus
>kid goes missing
>sheriff sudokus
>weird reports around town
>the deputies start asking questions about that facility in the woods that's obviously top secret

Yeah, not suspicious at all

>They don't want the fucking FBI snooping around or someone worse.
MKULTRA was a CIA sanctioned program. I'll let you try and figure out why what you said is stupid

>He thinks the US govt can't get away with faking the death of a sheriff from a small town
>>>/reddit/

>Why are you acting like he's some druggie?
Because it's basically how his character is introduced and what they pretty much go to as a warning/a way to discredit him in the scene where he wakes up. At least his alcoholism seems to be known around town, probably self medication in order to sleep because of his traumatic past.

>daily medication.
Of booze and pills.

They aren't the actual US Goverment, you dipshit.

Is there even a single scene where they show him drinking alcohol?

Jared has really nice pecs

When we first see him, he wakes up in a pile of beer cans.

>it's a Hopper beats the shit out of some government fags episode

Man with the Iron Fists

>mfw Chad wins

>Friend an-heroes
>Kid is found dead in a lake
>Too much for Sheriff with a traumatic past, accidentally or intentionally offs himself while self medicating with booze and pills

Yeah the FBI would totally arrive on the scene and be mega suspicious and able to uncover a CIA sanctioned conspiracy because psychic and parallel dimension shenanigans are the obvious Occam's razor....

yes they are

literally why. how.

That is the stupidest fucking comment I have ever seen

Just realized the black police officer was the snitch/gunrunner from Daredevil, knew he looked familiar.

naaa steve looks like a skinny fat...kyle has always looked masculine.. LOOK AT DAT JAWLINE

jewish/10

her and her "brother" both look like sickly jews....

your hilarious, love that satirical jew thing.