B-but her emails

>b-but her emails

Trump fags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750648675186147328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750648675186147328

But but her emails hahahahha trumpfags kill yourselves

That's just what some retired officials are saying. People say shit.

OP is a snowflake

listen to yourself dude

OP is from Reddit, home of the autistic antifa "movement"

Muh fake news

Hahahahaa this isn't Reddit you cuck fgt

well im not. antifa is almost as bad as the magafags. almost.

Trump is fucking shit up for red states bad. Blue states will fix their own shit, but it's hilarious how magafags are getting cucked hard. Like, seriously cucked.

At first I was totally anti trump. But now that he's killing republicucks? He's the hero dems need, but don't deserve.

haha trump cucks think things are bad now, like, they think white males are being repressed. they think they're getting cheated out of jobs.

you think its bad now? it's going to get A LOT worse for you guys now.

If you Trumpfags were smart, you'd admit he's a fuckup and wash your hands of this whole thing.

You won't, though, and when Trump goes, you're gonna catch possibly the most shit of any group ever. Just a massive ass reaming from all sides. You won't be able to show your faces anywhere. You will be eternally btfo. It's gonna be glorious.

Our sources whom we can't reveal say that Trump may or may not have leaked something that may or may not have been classified, but we have no evidence of it.

JESUS CHRIST WHY IS TRUMP NOT IMPEACHED YET?!

McMaster: WaPo Classified Info Story Is ‘False’ – ‘I Was In the Room, It Didn’t Happen’

Next

The Trump Card

much better than the Vagina or the Nigger card

nobody is panicking, we're laughing.

the left are a bunch of bleeding heart pussies, nobody is denying that, but they were actually trying to help everybody. universal healthcare, welfare, education and job programs. their goal was to take the population and do the very best for them.

imo that's retarded. the poor need to die for the world to improve. this is what trump is doing, he's making it so you basically have to be well off to survival whatever life throws at you. cant afford medical? well get rekt fag.

red states are major users of wellfair and medicare. they cost the government too much money and produce too little. almost half of the nations wealth is from NY and Cali. the liberals have been paying the welfare bill for too long.

so ill say it. THANK FUCKING GOD FOR TRUMP. he's killing the poor, fucking shit up for the red states, and making the dems look good.

this is truely the best possible result of the election.

Amen

Now those dirty ruskies know how to evolve Eevee into every form!

This is treason.

he is such a fucking loser. Ignorant, bloviated, incompetent, just plain stupid. What a schmuck.

I REALLY REALLY hope he isn't impeached too soon. He's what we progressives need to take over, and truly make this a great country.

Thanks, tRump, you moron!!! ha!

>red states
How many Red States voted 100% Trump?

WTF is my fam... collateral damage?