Just broke up with gf. I loved her, she didn't love me

Just broke up with gf. I loved her, she didn't love me.

What now Sup Forums?

Inb4 kill yourself

Fuck bad bitches

have you tried killing yourself?

usage of inb4 does not make you immune or shit fgt
kill yourself then

Smoke big blunts

did it work for you?

get a new one

Get a better girl fukkk herrr literally and figuratively. Just move on youll find some one new.

no u

>fukkk herrr
you okay?

every time my dude
suicide is just a temporary solution to a permanent problem

Mmmh,why not to kill yourself??

Join a crew of fags that are single and post on message boards all day

hmm maybe try kill yourself?

lol u ded fam?

Be the goddamn Batman and analyze the shit out of what happened. If you two are on speaking terms, get her side of how everything went wrong. Understand you have flaws and so did she, make steps to NOT make the same mistakes as before, do good on your research! Now get off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and GET OVER IT! The longer you twist your own knife, the longer it takes to heal. I should know . . .

why not to into englisch

sorry americunt simple englis is too simple i prefer learn traditional englis brit

kys

actually good advice. Also be open to cry a lot in front of other people. it helps. accept that right now it feels like the worst thing that could realistically happen to you, deal with it by talking to people and crying, learn from it, get over it

lol god the cringe. so you are going to kill yourself because you had your tiny faggot heart broken by some dumb cunt whore?

maybe you should.

toughen up and get over it. if you kill yourself she wins.

いつか止むのでしょうか?

いつか止む、兄弟。

He said inb4killmyself you autistic sperg shit. He didn't say he was going to, he already knew people were going to reply with that.

not if he kills her first dumbass

lol kæk im not murrburger im danisk pastty famalam senpai desu

maybe she should kill him
or herself
of her mom
or maybe the family dog should kill the fucking cat
that fucking cat
if I see that fucking cat one more time I swear
idunno bro
idunno shit

damn got a razor with that edge

An hero, which is not semantically the same as killing yourself but figuratively.

Also, I recommend shotgun.

Take some time to concentrate on yourself and the things you enjoy. Forget about her, and forget about finding anybody else for the foreseeable.

I recommend fapping

more fun tbqh fam

Go to church, work out, better yourself, and find a wholesome Christian woman to start a family with

Love yourself twice as hard. Fuck that bitch user. Life's too short to pine over people who don't give a fuck about you. Take some time for yourself, choose something about yourself to improve and give'r hard. Then go find someone who will love you.

Add her to the list of your enemies, and begin the training. Soon you will see them driven before you.