Girlfriend just showed me her new tattoo. I didn't know she was getting one

Girlfriend just showed me her new tattoo. I didn't know she was getting one.
She surprised me with it just now.

It's on the center of her back and it's so fucking wrong it's embarrassing. She thought it was sexy.
It's just like pic related. It's one word. Yes. Only hers is about three times the size as pic related.

She said, "I wanted to show you how much I love you so I decided to give you permanent consent to my body."
I said, "yeah but out in public, I'm now the pathetic virgin who fell in love with a girl who would literally fuck anyone."

I think I really hurt her feelings. She's in the bathroom crying her eyes out.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dump the sloot

You're a god.

Let her understand what she did and say she could make it "mayhem" or "yes or no" or something.
You get it

I don't get why I wrote mayhem.. maybe something distorted came up on my mind

Appologize, tell her you love her, talk to about it, and give her a hug

Make her get a tattoo above it that says "was this tattoo a poor life decision?"

>caring how others perceive you and your girlfriend

Beta AF your gf literally mutuited herself for your sexual pleasure and you instead care what some douchebags at the beach are gonna think about you

Pathetic.

There's some times you really wish someone's trolling.
>This is it

just tell people she really likes the band yes

Self-respect is stronger.

And apereblty neither op or his gf have it so what does that matter

what the fuck is toast?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Have her get another tattoo of your name directly under it. So there's no confusion over who she's consenting to.

OP, you are a loser and a douche.

Kek
Ok, gold.

Do people here really think that tatoo is bad? Is the implication really that strong or what? lol

Finish it.

Under the word Yes write, Don't ask. Just fuck me.

You're a kid, you don't know how respect works.

>not caring about your reputation
>not caring that your gf trashed up her body
>excusing degeneracy in the name of degeneracy

Shut the fuck up you fedora.

Where is it you think you are that you're so high and mighty? Just being here makes you a loser and a douche.

She wants to be ur wife and ansser is yes idiot....

He's smart.
Stop confusing him

Shes a retard for getting a tattoo.
You're retarded for not immediately ditching that retard.
Have a fun life together you bunch of retards.

Elaborate then. It's literally just a word, it's quite the mental stretch to assume it means "yes to sex, stranger!" and i doubt anyone actually thinks that.

My (now ex) gf did something similar. She got a tattoo of a star on her fucking hand.

She never even mentioned that she was thinking of getting one. I came home from work and she showed it to me.

I pretended to like it, but I thought it was ugly, and in one of the stupidest places you could get a tattoo. Plus it was a fucking star. Everyone was getting stars at that time so the thing is dated almost straight away.

I hated being in public with her cos it was always visible.

We split up less than a year later, but the whole thing just put me off tattoos completely.

flash forward two months from now when Op watches his girlfriend leave for Ladies Night Out wearing a backless short dress and fuck me boots so that every nigger in the club can see yes written on her back in really large letters

Oh, sorry, could you add the slang word lol at the end of your phrase, it seems I'm not getting it.

So trashy because it's on her back, implying she's getting fucked from behind. Maybe if it was on her chest you'd at least still have to face her. Overall pretty poor taste tho.

Write a sound of sayin yes next to it and make some stupid story about it

lol

If you really want to stay with her, she valuable (wich i really doubt) do what this skeleton says.

There you go

As if anybody wants to date a chick with a chest tat.

No girl wants to be called a slut
Lol

I think it might be time to tell her about your autism.

considering the positioning of the word the only two possible questions that would logically be answered by it are;

"Can i come inside you?"

"Can i put it in your butt?"

you're now wondering how many other guys have and will receive the now permanent answer to those questions.

Have fun with that.

This is transdimensional humor.
I love you faggot

And no guy wants to date a slut.

Now go ahead and present your argument, please. lol

lmao. i loled. nice OP

Don't break up with her for getting this tat

Break up with her for being to stupid to realize how this tat would make her look like an insatiable slut and how it would make any man in a relationship with her look like a desperate virgin.

I love fucking sluts. At least I'm not damaging a grill who still has a chance.

It was /illustrated/ already

I I literally can't tell if this just trolling or if people besides fundies actually think this. Congrats, I've been bamboozled. Here's your (You) you earned it champ.

Visible tattoos on women are trashy. It doesn't matter what the tattoo is.

Why do you feel so strongly about tattoos?

Speak for yourself.

I pass my girlfriend around like a blunt. Friends fucking LOVE coming over to my house. Girlfriend literally worships the ground I walk on for being secure enough to share her with my friends.

I like her tattoo

so tramp stamps are perfectly acceptable?

Don't worry, I think that "Yes" is fast turning into a "No". Self solving problem.

3/10

Shitty story. Do not believe.

That doesn't mean we can't continue arguing about.. stuff.

Commence arguing, Sup Forumsrother.

>No.
Desudesudesu-

No. Just get out.

>t.cuckold

I'm not deprived of sex.

There is a difference between hotwifing and cuckolding.

Did you mean apparently?

drop that bitch rn
she may be upset but who the fuck thinks of that let alone tattoos it onto someones back oof

this is pasta, right?

>Girlfriend literally worships the ground I walk on for being secure enough to share her with my friends.
what is this even supposed to mean?
(i'm not whom you replied to.)

Women with tattoos are trash.

>"yeah but out in public, I'm now the pathetic virgin who fell in love with a girl who would literally fuck anyone.

It only became pathetic when you gave a shit what people "out in public" think. So yes, you are pathetic.

All a man really has is his reputation

How is dating an open slut something that makes you look desperate? What if you're in a committed 6 year relationship and it's part of some bdsm kink or something, and she's only a slut for you?

True. My wife hotwifes

Good luck with your festering frothing std ridden cock and balls

Oh and aids, because you used the word blunt makes me think you probably let Tyrone and Jamal take turns too.

how old is she?

Its true, we used to have so much more back in the good days.

Not at all, no.

She's 19.
>pic related

If all you have is your reputation, you're a fucking loser.

kind of naive or perhaps a little messed up?

i suggest getting her to talk about her feelings, and acknowledge them, then talk about yours.

or just take advantage of the permission and fuck her?

OP is a fag.

have her laser it off. new tech keeps coming out all the time. people usually go the "i'll cover it up with more tats" route and end up looking like degenerate retards. just have her get rid of it and tell her no more tats unless you both agree on it.

Naive. Very naive.

This is literally her first tattoo.

You let your girlfriend wear clothes that show her back like that? That's your first mistake.

>dating a dime cutie pie
>she literally gives you permission to rape her in writing
>complains about it on Sup Forums

Would you please kill yourself you fucking faggot.

That is clearly the answer to " Do you like BBC and Anal? "

op, dont be so upset. at least it's not this.

Fuckin cvlt

So why are tattoos trashy on women, now?

Second question, why are tattos of "Yes, (my name)" trashy?

Third: Why should I care?

never thought of it that way.

I really could rape her. She would totally let me.

well y'all shoulda picked a safeword, then maybe you could of busted in the bathroom and fucked her right there

exactly. you're a fucking idiot, and so is everyone else who missed the IMPORTANT part of the thread.

Fuck off normie

>but it might as well be

>What do?
stop lying on the internet.