Posting this selfie because whether some of you like it or not...

Posting this selfie because whether some of you like it or not, my tattoo doesn't prevent me from doing my job any differently.

no but your gender does
:^)

/thread

timestamp or gtfo

no but this one does

beat me to it

What's your job and show tits

Too bad someone will make sure you can't do your job for good one day, fucking pig.

No lo se rick

This is not true, very offensive. I am proud female police

Yea but if your Dept. says you will have to cover it up with long sleeves, and do it to the Gents too.

Parece Falso.jpg

Being a female stops you from doing your job right. How many cops and criminals have banged out your pussy by now? The tattoo merely confirms that youre degenerate.

Female cops and prison wardens are always sluts looming for a badboy bang.

Nice tatts, but that uniform makes you look like a shit stain on society.

tits or gtfo

>assuming gender

Despite all the newfags "pig" if I was to believe that was you in any way sense shape or form you coming on here implies you know the rules and if you dont then let me teach you newfag its simple if you say you are this attention whore pig which i strongly doubt then post tits and a timestamp
or gtfo of Sup Forums

having a tattoo used to mean you were a badass, now it means you're a fuckhead.

Someone who enforces rules on a daily basis being shit or not the rules of Sup Forums is tits and timestamp or gtfo simple

So the tattoo doesn't prevent you from doing your job any differently? You are telling us that you are already doing your job differently than other cops?

Lol

Quite the contrary. Arms belong in the hands of the people, not the state.

>i am proud female police
Lol what is your IQ? 70?

Also just to add the picture is not of you. Post Timestamp or it's a for sure fake.

All police are morons, they even screen to make sure their IQ is low enough to join the force. All others are referred to OGAs (other government agencies)..

The trips don't lie.

All cops were in LD classes and heavily bullied in school so they become cops to try to change the power dynamic that's why they get all pissed off when you don't follow their orders. Reminds them of how they were a laughing stock in school.

Checked. Truth on truth.

So it's bait, so fucking what? I've got a few minutes to kill.

Tattoos are a personal choice and I don't think that anyone who gets a tattoo is any less of a person or even a less capable person.

THAT BEING SAID:

Tattoos are unprofessional. "But waah waah, it's the 21st century," I hear you whine; shut the fuck up and deal with it. Life isn't the way you want it just because you want it that way, there are some things in life you only get because you're willing to make sacrifices.

Want a corner office? dress sharp, get a haircut, trim your nails, and, oh yeah, don't have any visible tattoos, otherwise you look like a childish piece of shit. Those aren't even the only sacrifices you have to make in order to get ahead in the business world.

Want to rise above the position of senior manager? Better be prepared to not have much of a social life and not see your kids as often as you want. Better be prepared to take work home with you. If you're a woman, it can be done - and done well - but you better not be planning on getting pregnant or, if you do, better have a trophy husband or super nanny at home to take care of the kids you spit out. And maternity leave? Yeah, forget about that, because with you gone for 3 months, there's a dude with no uterine expectations ready to snake that promotion right out from under you.

Does this seem like a big digression? It's not, really. I'm not saying that everyone should go down this path or that it's even a path to happiness. Some people want that shit for some strange reason. Personally, my ambitions fall a little short of CEO of some major worldwide conglomerate. Most people are happy to make a living doing the things they love and making enough money to give their family a good life.

If getting tattoos makes you happy, ink your whole fucking body, for all I care. But don't ever say that no one should be allowed to tell you it looks unprofessional. Others gave up that luxury for a better career

Id like her to blow into my personal breathalyzer.

I would personally blow her brains out.

I hate cops.

Don't we all..

>Trying to incite people to harass a police officer
>From your traceable mobile phone

That's a bold move cotton.

As a cop, you know how to follow rules. Tits and timestamp.

It's just ugly. The worst kind of tattoo. Nearly as ugly as a neck tattoo.