Why are you Liberal snowflake faggots still crying about Donald Trump?

Why are you Liberal snowflake faggots still crying about Donald Trump?

Grow the fuck up and deal with it just like we had to deal with Obama's bull shit for 8 fucking years.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep

>Why are democrats upset by a republican president? It boggles the mind. Why would people ever react in the way that is consistent with their politics? That ain't no make no.

You're a pioneer OP. Visionary genius. Breaking new ground.

Fuck off Boris.

Fuck you Snowflake

Because conservatives never complained about Obama's policies. We were all one big happy country, agreeing with everything he said and did.

Did you faggots just see he leaked info to some Russian fag

Fuck You! Trumptards are the most ignorant fools on earth! My dog has more sense than the average trump voter

Make America greate again....

Your all are fucked!

Cheers! Dubs!

Says the snowflake libtard commie.

You're ******

1. He doesn't really care, he wanted to be president to boost his self-esteem and help his business
2. He is a proven misogynist and racist,
3. He is corrupt AS FUCK, proven
4. He has ties with Russia, proven
5. He somehow mingled with the election that (surefire surprise) made him win. ( will be proved oneday )
6. He aint gonna built that wall (good), but proves that he blatantly lied about it.
7. He dropped obamacare that ware really good and worked fine?? wtf???
8. He doesn't know shit about politics and relations with other countries
9. Dim I mention that he is a racist fuck?

Fuck you and fuck him. I wish stupid fuck like you didn't vote, Thanks for ruining everything.

>"I cant believe we have a shitskin Kenyan for a president!!!"
>"He's abusing his powers!"
>"Muslim communist!! He hates AMERICA!"
>"That Godless muslim can have my guns over MY DEAD BODY!!!"
>"Don't you know he's the antChrist!!?"
>"We've got to obstruct his antiamerica agenda!"
>"He's going to destroy america!"
>"His wife's a transvestite!"
>"Nuclear deal with Iran? TRAITOR!!!!"
>"He's black do hes going to put all us native white people in FEMA camps!!!"
>tinfoill intensifies

>Trump "Where's your REAL birth certificate?"
>OP "LUL! 4d chess! Madman did it! MAGA!! Lock her up!!"

You're really not going to take him resigning well...

Seen everything on that but a source.

>Does a "says the" joke

>in 2017

>without irony or self-awareness of how hackey and cliche that is

>has no self-respect

Why do you hate yourself?

When's the suicide?

>Why are you Liberal snowflake faggots still crying about Donald Trump?

What are you talking about? The tears on my cheeks are from laughter. Think I turned the news on right away for the lastest drama when Obama was in charge? Here's a hint - his nickname was "no drama".

Trump is an entertainer, and he's delivering. The entertainment, that is.

Here's to another 7.5 years of the same shitshow he's been delivering.

It was fake news made up by washington post... you got memed kid.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

kek, dudes done. I give him another month

Fuck You! Trump gives top secret info to his Russian commie buddies. Hang the sorry mother fucker for TREASON!

>leaked classified info to his butt buddies the Russians, after firing the FBI director who was investigating him, all the while getting mad when the Russian media leaked pics of his shame
>bitches for 8 years that Obama was doing nothing but golf, has literally done nothing but golf and nominate a Supreme Court justics
>has had bitch fits and trantrums on twitter, supporters have the gall to call others soft
>he literally believes Alex Jones is a sane source of legitimate news

What does any of that have to do with Hillary or Obama?

You guy is stupid, not an insult but a fact.

>fake news
Yeah, all news that isn't given to me by Fox News or Trump's twitter is fake. You morons are all being brainwashed by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, BBC, CNBC, and every other news organization out there.

Trump supporters are just cucks who follow their alpha male. However in this case Trump is a man-child. ha ha.

I legit can't wait for the piss tape to get leaked.

Sadly we will have President Kardashian because of all of this.

Probably around the same time your ladyboy wife pegs you while Tyrone brings up her caboose.

Cry more.

Kanye for First Pimp?

>There are now reports of Trumpy literally handing over evidence of classified information to Russia
TUMBLING DOWN

Obama was a good president. trump is a joke.

Trump is my president.

t. putin

>I used to cry for 8 years, but you people crying now piss me off and I have zero self awareness.
Fixd for ya

hey liberals where is that mountain of smoking guns that should lead to trump's arrest? all i ever see are:

>"anonymous sources" and "retired unnamed officials" saying things to the media
>officials never going into detail
>vague charges like "watergate" and "ties with russia"
>using multiple different citations which all stem from the same source
>different members of the media using literally the same words to describe trump's actions
>judges using campaign speech excerpts and personal bias instead of case law to judge trump

This is why trump's approval rating didn't even go down when he fired comey; more and more people see your bullshit for what it is. all you care about is kicking him out of office, USA be damned.

>implying presidents take time off on the golf course

Lol "fake news"

I get people hated Clinton, fuck that bitch. But nobody should like donald trump either.

I don't see why you gotta dick ride on donald though.

Weird enough each time people defend trump, it is mostly how pissed off they are liberals and how good he is at making them cry, not much into what good things he has done so far.

Fake news buddy

Just got to ask, has anyone actually heard trump say anything consistent/smart?

Like, anything?

>implying they don't

Liked your post better in it's original Russian

Never. Well, he is consistent that everyone who isn't fox news is fake news.

Russiabots are online

Because Burgerland is too stupid to realize when their party is a sham and vote third party. We've been raised on a "us vs. them" mentality since childhood, and "Merica is the bestest country ever", and it's ruined us.

There is no turning back, we have nothing to be proud of

All of that is just foreplay in order to lower his approval rating, which has worked amazingly. I thinks it's at 34-36 now.
First that has to translate to senate/congress seats, specifically enough for a dem house, since you can't actually start an impeachment without the congress or senate which are obviously majority republican.

Once dems have the house and seat and evidence comes to light, its possible to happen. But it won't even come close for another 2 years minimum. Honestly, the odds are not in favor of anything happening while hes in office. Unless he actually wins in 2020.

Indeed comrade!

cry some more libcucks, it'll only make me want to vote Trump again

DUNNNNALL GRUMMMPHH TUUOOHH SCROOOOPS

IMFBEECH DUNNAL IMBEECH IMBEEEEEEECH

>most definitely high quality by this meme's standards
>pictures actual bait for a change

Most honest, and factually correct post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

>but mah Liberal tears meme

Liberal cuck detected. Cry more

1 true
2 he isn't racist
3 not proven
4 not proven
5) investigated already found not proven
6) LMAO, I'm tired of not having healthcare and paying for your healthcare. The people who pay for healthcare get worse health insurance than those that don't pay.
7) it's coming, Dems shot down in Congress
8)tell that to n. Korea
9)unfounded

The mother land of Russia thanks you for your services

Not against the law as a president, also, everyone should be fighting terrorism

i thought that furries and traps were the only cancer that haunted this board
8ch
/leftypol

I came here for the girls. And you pulled me in here. Shut the fuck up! Go suck his dick and shallow. He's a fucking two bit nickel and dime con artist and you assholes are to blame. From the bottom of my heart, fuck you.

Whatever you think, it's a step up!

That's not official trump,

There was a big thing about China ripping his product off

>derp

>deal with it just like we had to deal with Obama's bull shit for 8 fucking years.

You mean piss and moan like whiny little bitches non-stop while circulating false conspiracies like "He was born in Kenya! How can he be President if he wont even born here?!" Okay

I'm gonna get a t-shirt with "Snowflake" printed on it the day Trump resigns in disgrace - Probably by Sept or Oct if he wants to dodge getting impeachment

How can you defend a guy who is so obviously in Russia's pocket? Are you seriously a commie fag that hates America he just last week gave a Russian state photographer unfettered access to the oval office while shutting out American press, are you only a Patriot when it comes to kicking out brown people and hating Hillary who btw is still roaming around free despite all the lock her up chants and him stating he would launch a special investigation into her emails that never happened.

sure kid.

It's well known his clothing line is made in China and Mexico. He doesn't deny it.

not op, but it was fun to see another shit-for-brains liberal present a total non-argument then congratulate them self on a job mediocrely done.

enjoy the next 12 years. you deserve them.

>Implying there's any difference among any of the faceless puppets working for the wealthiest enterprises as politicians

Please tell me you don't believe that?

Donald Trump and his daughter have an assortment of products for sale and b asically all of them are made in other countries. He doesn't deny this and never has. He just doesnt talk about it anymore.

You sound a little libtarded friend.

Speaking of which, wasn't the whole reason people bitched and moaned about those E-mails was because of potentially aiding the enemy about sensitive information?

My how things change.

more smugness and zero substance from the camp that condemned bush's patriot act, but didn't mind obama's expanded version.
more stupidity and hypocrisy from the most self-deluded political party on either side of any ocean.

I don't really care if people don't like him, and I left the ballot empty this year, but holy shit can we please change the channel? He's on the news every night, in the paper every morning, he's the ONLY FUCKING THING that any comedians talk about now.

Seriously, whether you like him or not, making fun of him, in the words of the great Bill Burr, is "low hanging fruit". You're not being creative or funny by shitting on him anymore, we've been doing it for at least a year now. Looking at you Saturday Night Live. It's not funny anymore, it's repetitive and looks kinda desperate.

>deal with it just like we had to deal with Obama
you mean crying like little faggots who fell ass-first on a cactus dildo? Or did you expect everyone to just forget about 8 years of "not my president, show me the birth certificate, no not that one the one with official government glitter text"? jesus you regressive morons are hypocrites.

The purpose of a President is to give a face to all the things that go wrong as a country.

No Presidents are good. They have all, with no exceptions, been self-serving autocrats.

>zero substance

i wonder if those approval ratings are reported by the same geniuses who gave him a 2% chance of winning.

also, nice, totally not homophobic pic to go with your moronic post. if any republican posted any insinuation that biden and obama were butt buddies, they'd be neo-nazi misognynistic homophobic xenophobe racist science deniers.

must be nice to lack semblance of self-awareness.

so you followed zero substance with obvious straw men and lazy distortions of truth?
encore, beavis.

This please. At least give it a few months. I want to hear about something else for a fucking change.

>encore, beavis.

Haha. Way to side step the argument, flail about, and attempt to meme your way out of a legitimate point.

It's utter bullshit that Obama got a pass on everything from giving guns to cartels and parroting George Bush, but you'll instantly shit on another president because he doesn't fly the same stupid partisan battle banner you do.

I would say "kys" but I'd rather you live a long, miserable, and disappointing life.

They'd stop talking about him, if he stopped doing straight up retarded things

whoa. i stand corrected. you've refuted my points with a completely unrelated image.
please, master, show me the ways of the ninja.

Except this is especially bad even for American standards. And that's pretty fucking low

amen brother

Shit tier troll attempt and waste of dubs.
Once again, you fail to present any real argument.
Go to bed, tumblcunt.

This meme becomes more relevant by the day.
By the way, non american here, keep the show going, I don't even need netflix anymore, just watch american news.

... Why? You can get liberal tears in other ways, ones that doesn't fuck over your own life in the process.

you guys are so cute, defending people who don't care for you from either part

yes, because opposing some cunt = "dick riding" her opponent.

enjoy your life of stupidity and poverty, mcwagefag