The Night Of

So why is this guy being such a fucking idiot?

Hurr let me jeopardize my chance of actually getting out.

He might as well accepted the deal and then started doing all that shit, now it feels like he's in for even more shit.

Is this one of those "... see yourself become the villain" type of shit?

Also, The Night Of thread, I guess.

my theory is he didnt kill her but his whole ordeal in jail is hes being americanized even though he grew up in the USA. from the first episode you see him trying to fit in with the whole western culture against his parents paki muslim idiology. last episode stated he was bullied after 9/11 so he just wanted to fit in so in being in jail he has that chance to do that and rebel like getting tatted up and do drugs

>his parents paki muslim idiology.

Which is being shoved down our throats as noble, while eavle American fox news viewers christian assholes are the bad guys

He is a retard. Possibly killed her as well.

What was the deal with the random autopsy guy? Why did they try to set him up to be a sociopath?

Have you read Call of the Wild?

>What was the deal with the random autopsy guy? Why did they try to set him up to be a sociopath?

So they can read questionable passages from the bible. That's it

The pride of innocence

He did kill her. She wanted him to beat the shut out of her while having sex and goaded him on with racial slurs. In his drug fueled rage, he ended up stabbing her to death. We've already seen him lose his shit on the guy that burned him. He also threw a kid down a flight of stairs because he called him a terrorist. And this was while he was sober.

He's doing all this stupid shit to fit in in prison because if he doesn't he might not even make it to the trial. He's public enemy #1 in there and would likely be dead by now if not for joining up with Freddy. Plus he knows there's a good chance he's going to be found guilty so he has to build up a rep for if he does end up going to prison

maybe hes DA JOYKAH BAYZBEE

>joining Freddy

Understandable, given the circumstances.

>smuggling drugs

Inevitable, I guess it would be difficult to refuse Freddie some favours, but still obviously dangerous.

>shaving his head

Irrational, but I guess we could chalk it up to stress or caving in to pressure. Same with the tattoos, they're really going to hurt his image in the eyes of jury.

>taking drugs

See above, only the risks involved are much greater.

the tattoos on his arms which will be covered by shirt sleeves will hurt his image in the eyes of the jury?

because women would be free to throw anyone in jail that seems creepy to them.

There's one thing to fit in, but there's a whole nother to just be fucking idiotic about it. I don't think Freddy would mind him not taking drugs or gettings tats.

I also do not get why he even took him under his KFC wing. Just because muh darkness in his eyes? I mean the other reason was because he's smart, but you only see him playing chess with him once, other than that he acts like every other dumb cunt from there.

Arms maybe, but the S I N on his fingers might come up in the worst possible moment.

You're an idiot, the step father did it, just like the BBC show

He's trying to survive prison and is in a hopeless situation. His spirit is broken and he is making poor decisions

don't forget B A D, as in S I N B A D

this rustled my jimmies when i was watching.
What a class A dumbfuck

Stepfather is one word, moron. He's just a red herring btw. Screenshot this post.

DAE get cancer from the prosecutors slobbering speech, like the way that bish talks like she has a mouthful of schplonk

May as well tattoo a swastika on his forehead.

Your entire post just shows you're emotionally invested in the character enough to care about the quality of his decisions.

And that's literally the intention.

I don't know how invested I am, but I do react when I see characters making shit choices for no reason.

As some user said, he might as well have just marked a swastika on his face at that point.

Some choices are just retarded.