youtu.be/cQ0nx_OQa2A?t=764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at the top of his head

Take out the bias and he's actually funny and informative

just a quick recap of the week, starting with OP is faggot

No he isn't.

He was a failure over here.

>

he is informative though and the bar for funny is low in america.

Take out the bias and you're left with

No he isn't.

I'm a liberal and I find him incredibly childish. He simplifies complex political or economic narratives into mindless good guy vs. bad guy fairy tales.

Really. Watch his Puerto Rico clip. It's so incredibly patronizing and so incredibly biased I sat there in shock watching it.

He's awful. Why can't there be an honest liberal on TV?

oh i get it
nothing

Check out his first appearances on English TV. He looked miserable and out of place. He was already bitching about "muh racism" back in 2005.

youtu.be/cQ0nx_OQa2A?t=764

If you consider opinionated half-truths labeled as facts informative then yes he has plenty if that.

but this is in US you know?

Both things you said are completely wrong. Did you graduate high school?

You got me there. All mainstream media is a joke in the US.

Many younger people consider Jon Stewart and Colbert as serious sources of informative news.

meme meme current year

he is right about trump, dude is a lunatic who lies all the time and if he gets elected its going to be because the internet wants to drop the dankest meme of all, there is no way anyone thinks someone who bankrupted 7 times and lies about everything he says and contradicts himself constantly is a good choice

i get that shillary isn't much better, but if trump can't stay the fuck off twitter than how the fuck do you expect him to do in foreign relations

american humor is shit m8.
>informative
he attracts your attention to a topic and sort of gives bullet points.
still informative when you consider many get their news from fb and twitter

What are the actual odds of trump winning?

regards europoor

Thanks for correcting the record.

While this is true. The overseas media isn't any better.

>who bankrupted 7 times

I thought it was 6 million times

good

wew lad he is not funny in the least

His humour consists of screaming randumb things at the end of his rants

O'Brien handled that well

we will go on Sup Forums in november to shitpost and make fun of Sup Forums.

No American humor is humor. The rest of the world just follows.

If you think that that snaggletoothed Limey poof is informative I feel so incredibly sorry for you.

If there are 100 major stories that week, and 995 of them don't align with his vague emotional ideology he just ignores them and finds the few that do. Then he takes those and spins tgem as hard as he can to make him and his ideology look great. It's literal propaghanda.

I know you're chav English, and therefore not terribly bright, but this bong sucks. Even more so than normal,

if he loses it was rigged

>first appearances
Only appearances, never seen him again until America stroked out and decided he was funny.

What about his other 400 companies that didn't fail?

Also Hillary has owned one company and it failed

>No American humor is humor.

Trump's campaign is deliberately a rollercoaster.

They were legitimately very good about a fortnight ago but he went on several rants that dropped his support. He does this all the time. If you look at a graph of his support he has peaks and troughs that correspond for when he goes off the rails on some statement that he doubles and then triples down on when everyone says he's wrong. If it was held today he'd get annihilated, but this whole campaign is going at the speed of light in terms of controversy and new information so this trough in his support will regain by the time the election is here. I'd say the odds are probably 60/40 in favour of Clinton.

It peaks and then the MSM starts oversampling democrats and left-leaning independants in their """""""polls""""""""

>The very first episode of Mock the Week
Thanks bro, time travel time

Trump HIMSELF was never bankrupt though, it's funny how liberals with no knowledge of how companies work think this discredit him or something.

You cut ties with your company once it has achieved its purpose or stop making you money-if done well, bankruptcy is just part of a strategy to some guy's business plan, as long as you have cleared all the legal necessities involved it's no way immoral and shouldn't mark that certain individual as incompetent in any way.

Hasn't changed a bit tbqh

well, there you said it m8.
>No American humor is humor.

I hope you would learn the usage of coma and stuff. But you don't look that bright.

>that's more ridiculous than a *random animal* doing something people normally do
>we don't know how *nickname for animal* got the *thing to do the thing people normally do*
>but goddamn it we aren't going to stop him
>KEEP GOING MR.*nickname for animal related to the animals physical features or traits* KEEP GOING INDEED

every episode. his non sequiturs are the worst.

don't let the media fool you. trump is alive and well. the silent majority is waiting until november

He reads heavy-handed crass metaphors from a teleprompter, swears a lot and has idiotic opinions about practically everything

It's not even remotely funny

Where's his canine teeth?
Did he trade them in for another pair of incisors so he wouldn't look any bit aggressive.

>I hope you would learn the usage of coma and stuff. But you don't look that bright.

I hope you will learn the proper usage of comas and other punctuation marks. But, just from reading your piece you don't seem very bright.

There. Fixed it for you chav. You corrected one flaw by replacing it with five flaws.

>this is considered an acceptable """""retort"""'" in the US of A after being roasted hard

>Britcuck thinks bringing up the lack of a coma is being "roasted hard."

God you people are soft.

It's 'comma' you pair of niggers

>coma

t. autocorrect

I only respected him for the Snowden thing and I'm a leftist. But the left in my country is different from the left in Europe/US.

The sad thing is that when he's being unbiased and focuses on objective issues (For example the episodes on the infrastructure and net neutrality), the show is actually quite good. But then the other 80% of the segments are just ragging on republicans and blatant SJW-fests, completely spoiling what could be a decent show.

Trump is better than Hillary who literally has seizures every 5 minutes, I'm not sure someone with such an ailment is fit to govern a country as important as the USA, besides she's a woman and Trump is a man and a billionaire to boot. It has nothing to do with memes.

>take out the bias
This way the duration of his show would become around 3 minutes.

Trump has early stage Alzheimers like his late father. It's not that he lies about the shit he's said/positions he's taken - he simply doesn't remember.

you are dumb

you are really really dumb

>Trump is better than Hillary who literally has seizures every 5 minutes
Most people would rather have a president that's only retarded occasionally than one who's retarded all the time

Hillary can't even manage her own emails, how do you expect her to manage a government?

she's a retard mate, and an evil one at that

I'd rather have a president who can win an election on his own and not having the whole party rig it.

What happens if a president dies on their post or is unable to hold office due to health issues? Vice-president takes their place, right?

I mean she's been doing fine for the last however many years

True, but still a better choice than trump

>a president who can win an election on his own
Have you seen the polls lately?

>Have you seen the polls lately?
>completely missing the point of my post
As expected from the Shillarys

yep

that's what happened when nixon resigned, ford took over for the rest of the term

Yes, what about it?

have you ever bothered researching anything on your own? or do you just eat up what the media is telling you?

>Shillary must be rigging the polls, there's no way moderates have been turned off by Trump's attacks on military veterans, vehement climate change denial, violent rhetoric and ties to Russia

All the news outlets are biased except Fox News and Brietbart right? I'm being brainwashed by the lamestream media?

If you think people decide who to vote for on a speech to speech basis you are delusional.
Niggers, illegal immigrants, stupid spics and useful idiot liberals like liberal arts students and such will vote Hillary.
Working class people, rich people who think tax breaks are good (most of them) and poor people that are being overridden by illegals will vote for Trump.

People that vote according to who thier parents vote/ed for will largely carry on doing exactly that.

The only point of campaigning is to convince your voters to vote. The number of people prepared to vote for trump is unlikely to ever go down because he was politically incorrect, he always has been.

Why is it with britain exporting the most shitty comedians to america?

Am not an expert but i do follow several comedians who are far better than him.

it's not about bias. it's about researching both candidates. you shouldn't get any news from obviously biased sources anyway. i don't.

lol at you tossing in "climate change denial" like that's been an issue for moderates, fucking shill

>Trump's attacks on military veterans, vehement climate change denial, violent rhetoric and ties to Russia
what the fuck are you talking about?

Well, if Clinton really is so sick, there's a chance she croaks during her term. Could be interesting.

You dumb fuck
My point doesn't have anything to do with how popular they are in the polls or what they say/do, my point is that I'd rather have someone who actually can stand on his own as a president, and not some bitch who got in only thanks to a nepotistic ex-president husband and needs the support of a corrupt party to win against Sanders.

i'm a yuropoor so i don't know for sure, but i think the only reason trump is having any chance of winning at all is because clinton is a fucking horrible human being and a criminal

at least trump hasn't arranged assassinations

How can Trump stand his own as a president when he won't get voted into the office in the first place?

British comedians who go to america are like white nerds who go to japan.
They can't compete so they go somewhere where they are special just for being different.

Public support doesn't have anything to do with leadership cababilities, just look at Obama

You have to get voted into the office first. Otherwise you can't become president. For that, you need public support.
Leadership qualities are of importance once you are president.

>O'Brien

>an empty chair is funny and informative

I'm now a #CruzMissle

i mean, do you really think trump stands no chance of winning? none at all?

>tfw uni classes have shown me two barely relevant oliver """"rants"""" that last for 10 minutes
save me

No chance in hell.

then i'm afraid you're an idiot. do some research on past elections. romney was outpolling obama at this stage in 2012, and that's only one tidbit of information that says you can't rule out a candidate just because he's losing a bit in the polls(which are heavily democrat-biased by the way)

I didn't say Romney had no chance of winning.

He has very little chance. They will fix the votes in Hillarys favour. Even if that fails they will invent some technicality that allows her to win and pay the media to pass it off as correct.

>she's been doing fine lately

>destabalized the middle east
>caused a huge (maybe the biggest/greatest ever) terror organization to take a firm hold of the middle east, destabalizing the entire contient sending a fuckload of immigrants throughout western countries.

Constant terror warnings and threats around the globe.

Yeah, she's a keeper. Surely hope she's the next president and not Donald Trump who is extremely tough on crime and terrorism and will never let them get the upper hand unlike Hillary who is practically giving them resources.

wow

just wow

Craig Ferguson is better than most of the comedians we have here

We just have a lot of shitty comedians

They do shitty panel shows and congratulate each other

Yeah, Trump's hair looks well weird.

You're next Oliver you faggot. First willmore, and next you

>If there are 100 major stories that week, and 995 of them don't align
American education

>he takes those and spins tgem as hard as he can to make him and his ideology look great. It's literal propaghanda
examples?

>CTR shills and brainwashed libtards counting out trump before the first debate

lol

>trump already potentially counting himself out of debates
>literally cant go a week without multiple gaffes
>tanking in the polls
yeah, how could anybody count him out?

>people still think Trump will win when it's become more and more clear his entire platform was just part of the Shillary ruse cruise to get her into office

TOPKEK

>>trump already potentially counting himself out of debates
what?
>>literally cant go a week without multiple gaffes
who cares?
>>tanking in the polls
doesn't mean anything

>what?
i remember seeing some headline a little while ago saying he was talking about skipping the debates
>who cares?
people who think a president should be able to go 3 days without saying something horrifically retarded? people who dont want to elect a man who could even think of such retarded things to say in the first place, and then actually say them in public?
>doesn't mean anything
it means he's tanking in the polls... he's been ahead once by 1% lol. say it means nothing if you want to, but it certainly doesnt bode well for him

>Every time CNN blows some inane moment up its a gaffe
I know you don't actually give a shit about these "gaffes" since I'm prepared to assume your not retarded.
What makes you think anyone else is retarded enough to care?

>gets his news from propaganda headlines
>doesn't realize the media is twisting, spinning, and manipulating everything trump is saying
>thinks polls that don't even count votes from conservatives hold weight in an election that's still three months away

you're a grade A idiot my dude

luckily for the world you aren't old enough to vote