What do you do if your gf tell you she's going to suicide if you brake up ?

What do you do if your gf tell you she's going to suicide if you brake up ?

do it feggit

Don't negotiate with terrorists. Just use the classic line,

"It's just not working out between us. I'm sorry. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors".

NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH THIS TYPE OF THREAT

break up

You break up. What she's doing is abusive.

If she kills herself, that's not your fault and her blood isn't on your hands. But she won't kill herself -- she's just lying to try and manipulate you.

It's true. That's very abusive and you have to stop dragging along with it. Show that you are a man and just walk away while you still have dignity.

OP here
Not my case, ex had already told this to me, but i'm asking what if it's sure she gonna do it (sorry for not specifying it )

Call her a cunt for trying to blackmail you into staying in the relationship.

tell her to woman up and stop being a fucking baby. If she honestly ends up killing herself than I don't even know how I could have misjudged such a weak and cowardly individual for someone I can trust and rely on as a partner.

I fucking hate that this world has turned to shit with all the whiny feminists and globalist cucks. tfw you can't even raid a settlement for resources without becoming a fucking worldwide criminal.

Go ahead bitch, I'll see you in the funeral.

if you're stupid enough to believe her but truly want out the n baker act her. she'll be under care for 72 hours then you can escape

/thread

fuck her to death and do the job for her.

obvious

This. Straight-up abuse, that's what it is. Get her into some kind of envirmonment in which she can't do anything rash, let her down, and then let her be someone else's problem.

She probably won't actually try to off herself, but every now and then, this personality type will go all "I'll show you!" and actually do it.

"All life is meaningless. You just add to the body count.... bitch."

Stay with her. She's probably the only girl you'll be able to get once everyone finds out that you don't know the difference between the words break and brake.

True, middle age was the best time to live, no pussyfags at this time of history

Do a 360 and walk away

lel

down the street

not across the road

I faked every orgasim by spitting on your back

simple: make her WANT to leave you.

Tell her to stream it for the Sup Forumsros.

/thread, been in the same boat user. jump off that sinking ship and get to a raft before youre drowning and it gets worse

You have to be 18 to post here.

yis

Girl I dated did this when I tried to break up with her at 18.

I stayed for 9 more years. Don't make the same mistake as me anons

Break up or no balls.

Jesus. How did it finally end?

Get back together with her and become slowly super needy call her all the time and really if you can let her see you cry once it's over and bonus you will look like a sensitive fag to her friends which works well on some

Tell us more? Sounds like quite the experience

Other people are weighing in about how this is abusive and they're all correct.

I'mma give you some other food for thought. I've attempted suicide twice, and on both occasions I don't recall telling people I was going to try. You don't give people advance notice, you just fucking do it.

If you break up, and she actually does kill herself, which seems very doubtful, then she was already dead. She was already going to try once the right trigger was there, and the fact it was you is meaningless - you haven't actually changed the outcome. She's still fucking dead.

break up on the spot if a bitch is that manipulative i aint having it

Fuck this show. Can't wait for the backlash they get when a bunch of emotional teenage faggots turn the whole tapes thing into a fad and start offing themselves. Also can't wait for season two, now that they're done glorifying suicide and blaming your problems on other people, they get to glorify school shootings.

Break up. Dumb bitch wants to kill herself, fuckin do it. Shouldn't even been with a crazy bitch to begin with.

Respect her wishes and allow her the honor of dying on her own terms.

I knew a guy who was like that he'd tell his girlfriend he'd kill himself if they broke up and down the road it fucked his life up and hers and he ended up getting slapped with a restraining order

Me three. Tell the story, user. I was with a crazy bitch for a while too.

She won't do it OP. No one who threatens that EVER delivers.
On the off chance she does end up offing her sorry self, that means she was seriously mentally ill and there would be nothing you could do to stop her anyway.

Film it.

/thread

If she actually intended to do it, you'd only know because you found out she went through with it.

Be sure to remind her that if she doesn't angle it properly she'll end up like a life long veggie

I'll greentext it

>she had cheated with her ex bf from high school
>I found out and said I was bailing
>"user if you leave I'll kill myself" etc
>I stay because naiive 18 yr old, plus she was a solid 8.5
>she proceeds to have several multiple-month affairs with assorted dudes over 9 years
>all our friends know, no one tells me
>one night after "partying with the girls" she passes out at home with her phone open
>on the screen is her texting with guy about how they had just fucked
>The next day I tell her I'm leaving for real this time
>Moved out for a month, and she calls
>she begs to come home
cont

You tell her to get help and you break up. It's not helpful for either of you to stay in a relationship under those terms.

>I reluctantly give her another chance
>First night back together
>She says she is going out drinking with the girls
>I pass out
>Shes not there when I wake up
>Stumbles in at 2pm looking ragged as fuck
>wherethefuckwereyou.gif
>She straight up says she was out fucking her high school ex bf
>same guy from start of the story
>but 9 years later
>Apparently it had been ongoing for a while
>I am a rage
>WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO MOVE BACK
>She just shrugs
>I leave forever
>She is now engaged to high school bf

I'm so sorry, mate. Really, I am. That sounds like a rough ride.

Supply her with a method.

Final bit of the story is I found out they were officially dating BEFORE she asked me back... It was some kind of a twisted prank or something I guess.

However, I fucked the shit out of her right before she had gone out that last evening... So technically she cheated on him with me in the end. Therefore I can tell the story with a smile.

put her on Sup Forums

Two ways to deal with this shit:

>Beta: Make her break up with you.

>Alpha: 'So, you'd die for mie... hmmm, the posibillities - I am now a pimp.'

but, like, are you retarded?

I get the whole "everyone knew but me" part, I've been there

But taking her back at all? 9 fucking years? Taking her back a second time?

I don't even have words for a creative tear down here, you're just insane or functionally retarded. What could you have possibly thought would come from it?

Buuut, second time around always works out better!

Slow down the car anyway

Thanks brotha

I am dating someone hotter and younger (and faithful) now. And I started a successful business largely to prove her wrong in all the times she called me useless. And her fiancee works the till at a thrift store.

Things have a way of working out.

>What could you have possibly thought would come from it

A happy life together. I really loved her. I get that it was foolhardy now, but hindsight is 20/20 my dude.

Quite the conclusion, sounds like you definitely deserved a happy ending.

Tell her parents. Then do this

bruh, a happy life how? She was fucking other people. You were the only one who valued whatever it was you had. Or, rather, you were deluded because obviously you had nothing because she thought nothing of you.

A happy life with a woman who happily fucks other men is literally cucking.

>technically she cheated on him with me in the end
keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
you just wasted the prime of your life on that cunt

Do you think I had have any gfs?
And future?

Sup Forums should fight for guys like you, and destroy bitchies like her

Already happened.
She would do it.
Faggot

how many suicides does it take for gutless faggots to realize the thoughts and words of others aren't worth the cheap smartphone they're posted from?

if becky kills herself, it isn't chad's fault.
fuck the both of em.
7.5 billion more where they came from.

do it let her self esteem drop, then take it back and she'll do whatever

as everyone is so keen to say, its her body, its her choice. figure it should apply here.

Ok, guys, here's the question:
>assume to be in a situation similar to OP's.
>instead of giving a fuck, call the cops
>tell them what's going on

the question is: would I be charged for anything? Can it be proven I did anything against the law in this case?
Can the cops order me not to break up or anything alike?

Thanks man, yeah redemption is dope.

>bruh, a happy life how? She was fucking other people.

As I said, I left the moment I found out. The affairs came out after.

Also I cucked the original guy in the end so I call it a draw.

I was a fat autist when we met, but being with a hot girl eventually gave me the confidence to be a /fit/ chad. I would have been painfully single in my 20s had I not been with her. Now at 29 I am banging all her friends.

Just saying that not everyone's prime is in their early 20s.

this guy knows.
let her smash face first into rock bottom.
then fuck her mom in the booty and make her suck her mom's shit off your dick.
then fuck her in the vagina and give her a horrible shit-related infection.

she'll come back.

knock her up.
wait 4 months, then hit her in the gut with one of those spring-loaded boxing gloves.

if, after the fetus splatters on the floor between her feet, she still wants you, she's yours forever to do far worse with.

No, you will not be charged for anything if you go to the police. It would also be wise if--after going to the cops-- you talked to one of her trusted family members and see what they have to say; sometimes they don't even know there is anything wrong.

I enjoy gambling.

ignore this homosexual.
let her die, then send a bouquet of whoopie cushions to her funeral.

You guys are just being edgy shitlords, saying it wouldn't affect you if someone actually did this.

It WOULD eat you up inside. And if you contradict me, you're a twelve year old. I used to be edgy like that too. But grow the fuck up, and fuck right off.

hmm
and if I didn't?
am I anyhow responsible for her death if I'm the only person who knows and the only reason she claims responsible for her suicide?

Call the police. They'll place her under hospital supervision so she can get the treatment she needs, then you can continue about your life.

fuck that. they are the dipshit that decides to take a permanent measure to a temporary problem. 7+ billion people on this planet, let the shitty ones go

brake up then who tf. why should you care if shes dead

no. it's her choice. thats the end of it

set her up with someone else.

this guy's right about eating up inside. My ex actually attempted suicide and I just cold stared her, with her veins open, and went to some party with a new fwb
I was pretty shocked to see the rope she tried to hung herself with

do you actually know the legal situation though? or are you just guessing?

You obviously have had a very cushy life. Try livin on the streets, tell me that's a temporary problem you commie fuck.

Tell her that flapping puss will be good enough for a black guy and give her addressesome of prisons and welfare offices and wish her luck. Just don't be a jerk.

that can be risky as things can go from "i will kill myself to" "ok now im going to ruin your life" then you got her telling people you raped her and shit

legally, you didn't pull the trigger/cut her/ hang her there/ etc. she did. She killed herself. She broke the law, but they cant charge her (obviously)

get a job you useless fuck.

Take her to the police station and tell them that you broke up with her and she threatened suicide. They'll take her to the hospital and get her the help she needs. Likely just an attention whore, but why take the chance?

Most countries have laws making you responsible if you knew and did not warn - and even though they are normally not used there is still the law of the street.

If you dump the shit out of her and she insists, call her best friend, or sister or fucking 911, explain the situation and say 'I wash my hands'. And thus you should be clear both in the eyes of the law and her friends.

Tell her to make sure she Livestream it

100% agree only logical path in this situation OP

You do realize you're on Sup Forums right, faggot? The odds of you having a job or a life are abysmally small.

oh, is this some magic spell? What if i instead say "wash my hands, i do"

yet still, there is all this shit like manslaughter, where somebody dies because of your actions (or lack of them). You are charged for it, no?
likewise, you are obliged to attempt first aid on any accident victims, it's illegal not to.

Tell her, "Hasta la vista, baby."

shut up, Yoda

break up yo

where do you get your facts bud? there's the good samaritan laws so you dont get in trouble if you do help and dont succeed, but i have no obligation to help some random person

Whatever.

'She has threathened me with suicide. I will not be held hostage, but I did love her once. Please take care of her until you are certain that she feels better and is in controll of herself. I declare myself incapable of being responsible for another human being as this is very traumatic to me and I self identify as a faggot.'

Or "I wash my hands of this blood. Go hate on the jews."

well, at least in poland you do