My oneitis isn't a vegetarian

>my oneitis isn't a vegetarian

How do I redpill her about the cancer of meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/01/20/health/tapeworms-invade-brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a carnivore board.

Weak and puny herbivores aren't allowed!

>using your stomach as a grave for another being

lol no, enjoy rotting in hell

>vegetarian
>being a cannibal

>yfw the leaf-eater gets cucked by an alpha predator

Just show her a random documentary like Earthlings, Cowspiracy or whatnot
Also don't tell her what to do, ego is stronger than reason

eat her ass, that'll will teach her why eating sentient beings is wrong

Why are vegetarians so militant? Can you not just eat meat occasionally? Eating a steak or chicken breast once in a while isn't going to kill you

>not consuming the flesh of another being to gain it's glorious iron and protein to strengthen yourself

Enjoy being blown away on a windy day when even your white guilt can't weigh you down you self-righteous fucking leaf.

Show her some gore

>killing humans is the same as killing non-humans

Wait, you eat people? In pretty sure that's massively unhealthy, and against the law in every civilised country in the world. Stop answering in shitty memes, makes you look stupid

>differentiating between different living beings

>he thinks the point was the comparison to eating people
Fucking brainlets

>he said, as he breathed in and murdered microscopic organisms

>it's not murder if it's a jew/slav/gay
Sure thing, Hitler

>He doesn't realize that plants are living too

Wow totally problematic

>he thinks a cartoon strawman is an argument

You think the cow where I got my last steak reasoned with it's butcher like your macro? You think I would've ate it if it wasn't closer to a fucking plant than it is to us? Keep spreading that appeal to emotion, your basically preaching to the choir with that garbage. Find a better argument, retard

>strawman
It illustrates the reasoning perfectly, without distortion.
If that is a strawman, so is arguing against vegetarianism.

>le plants and microbes are living too xD

Why are meatlets so predictable?

>if it wasn't closer to a fucking plant than it is to us?
Well I've got news

If you don't post a comic that memes them up, they will play out the comic that you didn't post.
I guess it must have something to do with the tapeworm nodules in their brain.
edition.cnn.com/2015/01/20/health/tapeworms-invade-brain/

I'm going to keep eating meat and there's literally nothing you can do to stop me.

The deforestation of the Amazon forest due to cattle raising argument could work.

Somehow I knew a Canadian made this thread

>inb4 ur a leaf

Im not Canadian

Maybe it was hyperbole, and I eat pork too and pigs are pretty smart so you can poke holes in that, I admit. But your forgetting the fact that humans have been eating meat since our beginnings, as almost every other animal has done. It's nature bro, you cannot deny that. Emotional pleas like yours have no place in the natural order of things. Don't forget that.

Stop me from eating meat

Protip: you literally cannot

And yet morality exists, despite being unnatural.

Literally don't give a shit. Why do you assume anyone in this thread cares what you do?

Flesh fiends always have some sort of inferiority complex

>Flesh fiends
"Ghouls" sounds more meme

Men have been raping women since our beginnings

It does, although it's application will forever be debated. Morality cannot be quantified, so we'll always argue about it. There will never be a clear consensus on this issue in particular. Fact is, nature dictates we prey on the weaker species. This cannot be debated. I'd you chose to not partake, you're free to do so, and I won't hold it against you. You'll hold it against me though, which is my issue

>Literally don't give a shit. Why do you assume anyone in this thread cares what you do?

Because you keep making posts arguing against it?

Your arguments wouldn't become any wronger if we swapped "eating meat" for "rape"

Buddy, nobody cares about your meaningless life. Eat meat or don't.

Why do you think this thread has anything to do with you? It's very clearly about red pilling my oneitis into being a vegetarian

Kys shit stain

This is where the meme comes in, you seem to expect people to just ignore what they feel is an incredibly heinous act, which is absurd

What does this thread have to do with international discussion and who cares about your girlfriend tho?

>comes into the thread and acts like everyone is trying to convince his pathetic self into becoming a vegetarian
>everyone tells him nobody cares what he does with his shitty life
>keeps responding for whatever reason

Get the fuck out of my thread flesh fiend

being a vegetarian isn't being redpilled so off yourself you fucking leaf

Okay cya

Good luck with redpilling your gf or whatever

Rape has a majority consensus in that regard, eating the meat of lesser species doesn't

Heinous to who? You? Define "heinous". We probably have slightly different definitions, but important ones

>le pigs are le smart ;_;
>le cows can le cry ;_;
>le animals are so le fluffy and so le smart ;_;

meanwhile nobody has any problem with killing frying cutting octopi (plural of octopus for you dumb plebs) while they are still alive.

I dont give a fuck personally, but they are also very smart, probably smarter than cows and sheep, but noone ever says anything

but user they are not le cute ;_;

Only a bluepilled cattle cruncher would say that

>meanwhile nobody has any problem with
You retarded non-white, just because no one brings up smaller problems into light doesn't mean they aren't considered.

What are they supposed to do? Leave out factory farming, which is literally worse than Holocaust and Holodomor combined, to bring up something that happens only in specific locations on the other side of the world?

How about you bring it to light instead of whining that other people are not doing it while whining that they care about other real issues that aren't the one you want to meme up?

>You retarded non-white

It's hard to take you seriously when you start your posts with Racism.

> You retarded non-white
wow nice
>factory farming, which is literally worse than Holocaust and Holodomor combined
you know I'm sad now that Poland hasn't been even more ravaged and destroyed in WW2, oh man I hope your ancestors suffered greatly, oh man I really do :^) hopefully they suffered both at hands of russians and germans :^) hopefully they now are burning in hell and my words just raised the temperature in the pots they're boiling in some 10 degrees higher :^)

fucking whoreson nigger retard, LITERALLY the niggers of europe, LITERALLY the toilet cleaning subhuman whoreson slave calling someone out racially, WOW

Pooland on suicide watch

Kazakstan and borat is my new best friend

>I have finally moved on from my oneitis

I'm gonna make it bros

Add more carrotfaces to show how not-mad you are, ghoul. It will totally mask how right I was about your race and intellectual capability.

Go cry because someone ate a steak and stepped on an ant lol

>they feel
Are you being intentionally obtuse?

They who? Explain your response please

>people have to cry every time something morally objectionable happens

HEY POLISH WHORESON WHERE ARE YOU RETARDED SON OF A UGLY SUBHUMAN DOG RAPED BOTH BY RUSSIANS AND BY GERMANS AND BY ANYBODY AT ALL WHO CARES TO GIVE 10 EURO FOR THAT?

HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?

SO YOU'RE WHITE SUPREMACIST, BUT YOUR COUNTRY IS SO WHITE AND SO CATHOLIC, YET IT'S STILL SO SHIT @@H@H@H@HH@@H

how come your youth is literally fleeing at extreme rates? how come you're known as subhuman scum everywhere in the world? how come even though russians are viewed negatively too in similar ways, they at least have redeeming qualities, but not you?

how come I'm so subhuman and my intellectual capability is so low, but I literally have a degree from a university that is higher in international rankings than any polish university, and more prestigious than yours, I'm 99% sure of that.

how come you're so white and so cool and so smart yet you're being ultra-bitter and spout
unironic racist shit on 4chinz? how come how come how come? retarded whoreson trash, I had a thought that perhaps you're not even polish, but some other slavic scum in poland, which just makes you even more pathetic, cause you're immigrant subhuman scum or went to study there, hahahaha TO STUDY IN POLISH UNIVERSITY

anyways I have shat in your mouth enough, I have pissed in your mother's mouth enough, I close this thread.

reminder: you will ALWAYS be polish, you will ALWAYS be subhuman, and you will ALWAYS be bitter trash whoreson @H@H@H@HH@ subhuman whoreson trash. catholicism is shit religion too btw.

My point was I said " they feel is a heinous act", there was absolutely no ambiguity as to who thought it was a heinous act. Did you mean to ask who "they" is? Because that is meant to refer to vegetarians, the whole point was explaining why vegetarians are so apparently "militant"

Morals are subjective

So?

Life is life user, capacity to suffer doesn't magically make it more meaningful

So they're different for everyone

stop making these shill threads

No they aren't you goofy nihilist

So I guess the same applies for logic and emotion with humans right? Or is that different because you said so?

How are they not? Different cultures, religions/belief systems and time periods had different ideas of what morality entails.

who's to say who's right or wrong?

>you will ALWAYS be polish
Feels good man
>you will ALWAYS be subhuman
I will always be better than you, my country will always be better than yours

You will always be more mad than me

Oh and also
>I literally have a degree
Get 179 more degrees and walk away in shame

>living in [current year]
>not being a generalist omnivore

>advocating cannibalism