"yeah... BUT who leaked this to the press???? that's the real issue here" - Kellyanne Conway, tonight on CNN

"yeah... BUT who leaked this to the press???? that's the real issue here" - Kellyanne Conway, tonight on CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html?_r=0
cnbc.com/2017/05/15/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-officials-wapo.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-classified-information-russia-intel-white-house-minister-ambassador-lavrov-kislyak-isis-a7737706.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/15/mcmaster-didnt-happen-trump-russia-classified-info-sot.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=UCIrIQJ2bfg
twitter.com/CNN/status/864257809701056512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage goes in all fields fuk out of here faggot

They can start the impeachment process like they did for Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, but he'll probably get acquitted.

>"I get great intel," Trump said. "I have people brief me on great intel every day."

lol

>believing anything by these fucking liars

Probably for the best. Can you imagine Pence in the hot seat?

nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html?_r=0

cnbc.com/2017/05/15/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-officials-wapo.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-classified-information-russia-intel-white-house-minister-ambassador-lavrov-kislyak-isis-a7737706.html

Nothing that Trump has done comes anywhere close to lying about having oral sex in the White House. Trump may lie about everything else, but at least he tells the truth about his sexual conquests and that's what true leadership is all about.

So those piss parties that he said didn't happen....?

Haм вce тaк жe пoхyй

>nbc
>nyt
>wapo
>eurocuck

I'll believe it when this shows up on Breitbart.

>Breitbart
Liberal scum. I'll believe it when it appears in the KKK newsletter.

>faker than your gf's penis

>KKK newsletter
Hillbilly Libtard. I'll believe it when Alex Jones yells it at me

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/15/mcmaster-didnt-happen-trump-russia-classified-info-sot.cnn

Let him fuck up the red states, the republican party and America's connection to allies, afterwards let an other president do it better

edition.cnn.com is not cnn.com
Fake like the .com.co websites

Word, my bad mate

Go away

The President has the authority the determine what is and isn't classified at will.

Nothing illegal to see here.

The question is:
Does he have to change the classification before he spreads intel?
Can one commit a crime and legalise it afterwards?

Bump

Hahaha, why would you read the Washington Post?

Have you not been paying attention at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=UCIrIQJ2bfg

Stay mad, faggot.

twitter.com/CNN/status/864257809701056512