Why didn't Sauron just command the orcs to seal the door to lava chamber?

Why didn't Sauron just command the orcs to seal the door to lava chamber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was a nigger

dubs

>how many of you took masonry? Architecture? IS EVERYBODY HERE JUST AN EVISCERATION EXPERT?!?

I thought it was because there was a bunch of holes in the volcano anyway and it wouldn't have even mattered

>entrance is sealed
>Tolkien makes Frodo and Sam climb to the top and still destroy the Ring

Bravo OP

Why do the Jews get themselves kicked out of every nation they fuck with when they could just live peacefully at the top of society while making the world a better place?

Why didn't people call Gondor racist for building a wall that preserved it's people from being overrun by shitskins?

Why did the 9 kings of men sell their souls to a deceptive shadow figure that is kind of like a man, but way more evil, that promised them land and shekels?

Why did Sarumon the WHITE sellout his own people and start making halfbreed shitskins to conquer the west with?

Why didn't Aragorn just yell at his men: "YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING WHITE MALES! FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!"

one of the most idiotic responses i've read

fucking retard

>one of the most idiotic responses i've read

Compared to most posts here, I thought it was pretty intelligent, it didn't say anything about nu-males or reddit or cuck or anything.

if you added one of the normal Sup Forums responses i wouldn't take what you said as seriously. Which would have worked in your favor because even without them it is completely idiotic.

This might have been a better ending desu

>The pass is sealed. To destroy the One Ring you must scale to the very peak of Mount Doom -- and on that blackened precipice, stand fast against the toxic fumes. Only then will you be free to hurl the Ring to its demise.

Considering that Mount Doom seemed to have constant eruptions and lava flow coming out of the main crater it would be almost impossible to get near the edge. I suppose the chamber they ended up using was an access to some kind of side "reservoir" of lava under the volcano that was more stable.

No it's a magic mountain you asshole

illustraded because of autism.

So which one was it?

sorry ment to quote

youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs

Everytime I turn on the news or see what is going on in the world I ask myself if the day has come when the courage of white men has failed, or if it has already passed.

I'm not a plumber but i don't think that works. Wouldn't lava just seep out the left side.

Nobody said Sauron was smart

Nice drawing user

I want to go with the option on the right, but dunno if the physics work out

LotR is the ultimate conservative epic. This has been known for years.

Nice Reddit response fuccboi

I want to fuck this mountain

yea, it would, principle of communicating vessels
t. engineer

Should've used magic dwarf doors because I doubt there's any moonlight and starlight in Mordor.

It's amazing how the west has forgotten it already

FEMINISTS DIDNT SAVE MIDDLE EARTH

Because he was arrogant. Because he's a corrupted angel or something and thinks he's better than those shitty mortals. Because he didn't think anyone would actually stop his sieges on Rohan and Gondor, let alone have the balls to carry the fucking ring into Mordor to destroy it.

>Compared to most posts here, I thought it was pretty intelligent,

Same, that is a quality comedic response.

>(((Sauron))) and his minions thought it was a joke
>Now they realize the gravity of the situation
>They are not laughing anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

I hope this is just good bait.