Smoked the last blunt for today. Some shitty giveaway weed but fucks the head up nicely. Stoner general

Smoked the last blunt for today. Some shitty giveaway weed but fucks the head up nicely. Stoner general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgRCa_zuM1I
youtu.be/xuCn8ux2gbs
youtu.be/d6fE8vvfrqs
youtu.be/PrzP7YYnduU
youtu.be/NW2owFzyJ2k
youtu.be/8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz17SRTl0M8
youtu.be/I3rlh18G11E
youtu.be/a4U7L99Ti44
youtu.be/DXR-LlHDqds
youtu.be/7ew2SmgT5sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Thanks for bumping. What are you smoking fellow user?

Sadly none, ran dry yesterday.

Recently got some shit that is pretty good.they took all but ten seconds to flush and dry the shit but its still good.....burns like hell sometimes

that blows,checked

Just dumping shit I like to see while high/naked women smoking.

Anyone even lurking?

How fucking weird do you have to be to think "I should put weed on my tits and take a picture!"?

I don't know, but I like it.

>leaving the child-proof safety on a bic lighter

I do agree but roll that shit up and start smoking and show me the tits instead of playing around!

You do have a point
I have a lot of cool shit but the data limit is fucking my day up man.

not op

i use too much retard strength and fuck somethin up usually.so it i keep it on most of the time though if someone else would like to remove it i dont protest any

are you me?

I always enjoy this video too
youtube.com/watch?v=EgRCa_zuM1I

its possible on some plane or another.

>uh oh

Bumperino

blunts are such a waste of weed

Sup Forums isn't the same without a good stoner thread. This one is kinda under par tho tbh

anyone selling weed in the 305?

Hey, is there anyone selling weed in Montreal Quebec? Visiting from the states and sadly got nothing on me.

Love that image. From back when SA was good.

Made some chocolate with a 1/2 ounce of shake in some coconut oil budder. feeling retarded.

im sorry to be a total debbie downer but what is SA by chance?

Just smoking on the last of what I have left of some Hydro Blueberry(it smells like blueberries, it's nice shit) out of my broken gripper :(
South Australian Grown btw

>Slayer
kek

>Drop out of life with bong in hand
>follow the smoke to the Riff Filled Land.
Stoner metal while baked out of your fucking mind is the best thing ever.

Something Awful, youngster. It used to be a pretty great sight back around the 00's with Photoshop contests and random stories, etc. Last time I checked it morphed into college humor 2.0. Not sure if it even still exists. I think I'll check.

site

FTFM

If I recall correctly Moot was a fixture there before he created this hellhole.

it is just going slow,i have been a one man show for a bit now and im not even op
im not even your typical stoner.i am a damned borderline fascist for cryin out loud

>here have this

I cant sta d anyone who dorsnt smike with clean water. Like wtf is wrong with you.

OH FUCK now i remember.sorry i am terrible with acronyms

>thought it was san andreas for a moment kek

lazy people meng,they dont understand clean water means more full and less harsh smokin

No problem. It gave me a chance to wax nostalgic about the glory days of the internet.

I did my last shot of crystal at six or so was bomb shit

in the olden days of the net i stuck to pleb sites like miniclip,killfrog,joecartoon and stick death though newgrounds was cool too.most of those are either gone or morphed into something unrecognizable.i mean the last time i was on newgrounds it had this whole "tumblr" vibe goin and i wasn't diggin that

Thanks man I appreciate it lol
My contributions:
Then I gave up lol

I never visited and of those but since we're discussing it I'll list some of The ones I did back then: ebaumsworld, Homestarrunner, Fark (still do,) steak and cheese (was that the name of it?) Rotten, hmmm I know there's more

As a newfriend to weed i have some questions.
>how are edibles compared to smoke
>is taking edibles before going to bed a good idea
Unrelated kinda but is it okay to smoke weed and take lsd

good ol' rotten.bby's first gore was on that site back when it was dial up or bust lol

edibles as you may know take some time to kick in about 40 minutes to an hour.but depending on how they are made which is usually with hashbutter then typically the high is fuller and longer lasting than smoking.

It can be the bowl that's burnt

I bet the only thing you've smoked your entire life is dick

edibles are usually a lot stronger if they are made how they are supposed to be. If you're new try smaller doses first

take five soldier

i think i have it from here...sorta

>pic related...sorta

thanks dude

it is going to become apparent i dont have any really pot related stuff so i am bumping with the most "happy" stuff i have or interesting.please be patient i am sure someone with a marley connect is on the way

>in the meme time look at this handsome devil

bumperazi

smoke up and learn some history while you are at it gents

youtu.be/xuCn8ux2gbs

sure is hot in here...

CHECK OUT THE "STEM"S ON THESE GALS

youtu.be/d6fE8vvfrqs

SHADILAY STONERS!COME JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

Your blunts are way too big, wasting way too much weed. And you fucking TWISTED THE END ARE YOU A CAVE MAN?? go buy a white owl and roll a real blunt.

How the fuck do I use this. Had it for a while now. Read online your supposed to take it sublingualy, others say to put some in water, but never felt it, just a 2 minute buzz.

t. Shitty Android

youtu.be/PrzP7YYnduU

had enuff yet?

tinctures are usually a scam,just the pot industry's variant of snake oil.You are best,dosing yourself at a "minor" at first to see if you can find a happy medium.other than that dont waste your money on that

Thanks. Didn't really trust them from the start, but a friend tried it and it worked out for him, so I said fuck it.

Btw, just got a Gram of gorilla glue 4 wax. Nice as hell

Nice,i have tried the strain but no extracts.i trust the high is nice and heavy and sticks around?

bump

song is "we come in peace" roughly

youtu.be/NW2owFzyJ2k

people seem to like this one,it is alot more gentle than most of the music i have to offer

youtu.be/8GW6sLrK40k

these are me,just noted so someone doesnt have a spaz attack over samefaggin this hard

Post music to completely trip balls too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz17SRTl0M8
Fuck forgot link

more bumps to come

what is the general opinion on hash from my fellow stoners here on Sup Forums?

youtu.be/I3rlh18G11E

try this out,then again i listen to alot of "ethnic" music so it might not be for everyone

here is one people might like,but trippy has not been my cup of tea for sometime so i may not have the best selection.

youtu.be/a4U7L99Ti44

I hope there are people out there that still enjoy industrial

youtu.be/DXR-LlHDqds

Last one from me,kept this thread alive as long as i could

youtu.be/7ew2SmgT5sk

here is a piece of music that i think should be right up the alley of most of the stoners on Sup Forums

It's cool