AY let's have a drug thread. Just got a new envelope in the mail so I'm just fuckin around. I got

AY let's have a drug thread. Just got a new envelope in the mail so I'm just fuckin around. I got
>50mg U-47700
>400mg etizolam
>5g 4F-MPH
Already binged on 4F this week but the etizolam is nice and I just took a bump of the U4, still not feeling shit so I'm doing another
>pic related

What are you guys on? I'll post back in about 20 minutes if I didn't fall over and die in the shower lel

>tfw dealers are gone so no real drugs for a while. good ones anyways.
anyone know how to set up bitcoin and launder it?

Posting bars till the thread kicks off

Tf I got banned for posting from tor? I was just tryna bump this fuckin thread

cmon

god damn this site is boring, you faggots are more interested in traps and feels threads.

Jesus Christ what I wouldn't give for bars... Been clean a whole year but I wish I was high every day

IM on a keep shitposting till I feel something

All I'm moderation bro, xans will make you retarded if you take enough lol. I feel you though, my plugs in the US and i won't be able to cop xans for a while. Ever tried the deep web?

this threads dead as fuck, come on Sup Forums

You're complaining to the wrong thread.

disappointed with this u4 shit, i even took a fuckton of eetizolam earlier and nothing...

yeah apparently i am, the rest of Sup Forums is doing far roulette bullshit and posting trannies
drug threads are almost the only decent ones left

SUPposd. To kick in within 5-10 minutes. I'm doing another bump :^)

Xans will legit ruin your life if you don't practice moderation with em I know.
I haven't gone dark but I have looked into research chems. I don't need to tho I have plenty of suppliers in my area I'm just caught in between "I'm wasting my life if I'm on drugs" and "there is no point in life, do drugs". So yeh. Maybe if weed was legal in my state of be better off but who knows

anyone selling weed in the 305?

true, drugs are fun but the less the better. what state you from? i thought the us mostly legalized medicinal weed

youll probably get nice coke there

yeah, the cokes clean. too bad i'm poor though

STILl not feeling shit, here goes bump number 3. Probably at least 15-20mg so far

I'm from Kentucky. We were up for legalization twice but big tobacco companies have too strong a hold in our state and it keeps getting pushed aside. There are only like a handful of states that are legalized unless I've been living under a rock for too long which is probable.

how much for a g? you could always get average coke and wash it. just be prepared to be disappointed when %40 of the volume is gone lol

how do the tobacco companies have an influence on it?

Fuck, this stuff burns like hell

50-60

tempted to smoekmore etizolam, but I'm feeling it a bit now

true, probably not even worth wasting the money on unless youre partying or something. coke is pretty overrated

got a decent buzz now hopefully it gets better........

What substances do you guys use? anything goes from bud to alcohol, this thread is sad

So whats the point of all this

for fun mostly, and to try it out

We're one of the best states to grow and sell tobacco in. Our agriculture is one of the best in the lower 48. Nobody wants it to be legal because it would replace all the holds our tobacco farmers have in the market

What the fuck are all these research chemicals. Why not just take some lsd. You're a dumbfuck eating at that shit

i love acid, but my links gone for a while. how about you take a xanax and quit acting like a bitch. all drugs started off as RC;s

Aliright I agree. How did you manage to come across these? Also, I get coke is overated etc, some of these are stimulants. How did you find about these? just an avid drug user etc?

I've always liked experimenting with (most) drugs, and they're not all as bad as they're portrayed to be. RCs are risky though, but my stuff isn't bath salts and not too bad

Not a drug. I see fresh vegetables

Far more studies on acid and shrooms than some RC someone created last week. You only have one brain. Just saying. Be smart. Do whatever you want.

Sweet, I don't mind experimenting, but I hate psychadelics. To mind fucky in my personal opinion. Have fun OP. I'll be following thread for personal interest!

I'm in the same spot bro and been clean for a few months. If i'm guessing right you had an addiction to them or a problem with them.

Better to be off them, don't let these fags bring you down. There was a reason you got clean in the first place, yea sobriety sucks sometimes but taking chemicals all the time is shit.

Honestly the 4F is cleaner than adderall imo. Less nasty side effects and addiction potential, plus it's fun to snort and doesn't make you feel like shit after. Got some addys though still

>being a pathetic junkie
>thinking you're superior to pathetic faggots

took 2-cb for the first time a couple weeks ago. Definitely my new fav psych

This, OP is all you do is order research chems? You fucking faggot, be social and find a connect with real drugs.

You have no idea if those fake stims will give you a heart attack on the next dose. Or if your brain is gonna be functional in the next year.

Drugs are fine... i use to do them all the time, but doing them safely is the right thing to do. I'm clean now, kinda sucks but yea... better than being a research chemfag

Did you have a bad trip or something? LSD is one of my favorite drugs lol. Pretty much everything else is alright though, but psychs probably have the most "meaningful" experience if that makes sense. I'm ready to start nodding lol, I'm gonna dip a smoke in Etiz and come back in a couple mins. And thanks :^)

Just curious from someone who doesn't do drugs recreationally. Why take a benzodiazepine analog? From what I understand it doesn't have as much RC value as something like klonopin. Is it that hard to get a prescription? I was able to get one for quite a few different drugs for my anxiety (GAD and OCD) quite easily. It also sounds like they're a bit riskier too. Not trying to harsh on anyone just curious.

I know the risk, I'm not being too stupid about it. RC's are always a gamble but these ones are decent. Thanks anyways

is that fishscale? looks yummy

>tfw no dealers
>tfw u only had one dealer and just don't know anyone else.

Most Tor exit nodes and public VPNs are banned. It's because they're really commonly used for breaking rules so they ban the ones they know of.

Nope, I've done Mushrooms 4 times in my life, no LSD or DMT. In fact I did mushrooms two weekends ago. First time in a couple years. But I just find it intense. I do like letting loose and letting hte hallucinations take over. But I just enjoy being control of my body and mind really. That's all!

I miss these, can't get a connect anymore.

>"These ones are decent"
>Implying you have any idea wtf you are taking.
Go make some friends with real drugs...

Also, to say, I find hallucinogens, you never know what you're getting yourself into. If I'm going to do a drug I like to know what it's going to do (a majority of the time). Maybe it's just the uncertainty? But just don't really care for psychs

i bet you call stoners and hippies junkies toowhats it like?
i have connects for real drugs, and they're either out of town or in jail. i have enough "real" drugs too, idiot. whats wrong with trying new shit?docs are pretty strict where I'm from about handing out xanax. plus etizolam is almost identical for me and its easy to get when the xanman isnt in business

Yeah.
Thanks man, I needed that. Truly

i have a couple, but the one with the best shit is out of state rn. i have a few dealers in my ares for shrooms addy and bud, but fuck that. they hit me up for stuff more than i hit them up

yeah mushrooms are pretty heavy compared to lsd for sure, its harder to control the trip
>and the nausea

Anyone in here doing them opis?

For real, I like L more than shroomz bc I feel more in control

OPis?

sour diesel from nice shop in Aurora

dank
same here dude, and its a "lighter" trip too

heres my etizolam dipped smoke, never tried it this way before.

Kek?

Lol

I used to smoke spice or whatever it was. They changed the formulas so who knows what exactly it was. I sort of liked it. I would smoke one hit and take a shit. I am sensitive to the spice and also weed but I always had the best shits. I was using it often but noticed it would cause a flight or fight response from just normal events like a rustling of leaves. This happened when not smoking so I stopped. All it well now. I smoked some pot after that because I landed a job that didn't test. Now I don't do anything. Oh well.

I think OP is dumb for spending is bitcoin on shitty benzo alts instead of buying ripple.

>732716286
this

I know this one! OPisafaggot!!!

Agreed. Fucking useless classifying weed as a 'drug' in that sense. It's a drug the same way this scotch I'm drinking is a drug and how this bong full of sweet sativa I'm smoking is a drug.

What are we taking about?

Lol what the hell was it called? Never understood spice, isn't it a type of research chemical?

It was a simple e transfer, I'm planning on using bitcoins for the "real drugs"

Do morphine then u badass

NOT sure if the etizolam worked, but I'm chilled as fucccc

2CB is like the best parts of molly, acid, and shrooms combined.

Very body-focused high with awesome visuals and almost none of the weird thoughts u get with shrooms/acid.

For me it happened in different stages. First got that kind of "window opening" sensation with acid where you can tell something is changing in your mind but no other effects.

Body buzz followed with euphoria. Then acid visuals took over. Red and green color shifting, moving patterns, geometrics (like mushrooms).

Peak trip I had open eye effects that included full scene tracers and shifts that lasted for 5+ seconds.

Had a couple times where it just dropped me off back to earth completely clear headed and I thought the trip was over. Five minutes later, right back into the trip. Smooth comedown when it finally did wear off. Had a few cramps during comedown though. Other than that, great times.

You'd be lucky to get that

More line less slug next time..

It's a drug just as much as opium is one shut up

All this Psych fags everywhere smh
Take the motherfucking opiates mother earth gave you.

I've only smoked weed, but I want to do absolutely fucking everything, especially the harder shit. I want to make my fucking organs explode so I can escape this shitty reality.

Tell me the craziest, most dangerous shit you've done. I'm thinking fentanyl would be a fun way to die.

Smoked a lot of crack the other day and at some point it just made me sick so I stopped and have been depressed since. Not very experienced so not sure if I should be concerned this triggered me (manic-depressive disorder) or if this will go away naturally, any advice appreciated.

I have some left but I'm not interested in touching it at this point.

Why would I do that? I generally dont try to fix things that ain't broke.

Mmmm haven't done blow jn a while, I'm fucking tweaked though like no other

Yeah usually sythetic canniboids sprayed on mild scented herbs of various types. Nothing I felt was harmful unless done too much. Similar to natural canniboids but targeting receptors in different ways.

Have a drug trial tommorow for distributing half a kilo of weed and 100 grams of amphetamine and my friend just made me the biggest line in my life. Also im 19 yrs old

Nice!!! Sailing those same seas. They sure are nice calm waters...mmm....

SOunds cool, is there any comedown from it? I've heard of a few people dying from those type of RCs too

We'll if it's not complete shit level street coke you'd probably get something worthwhile, but still. It's a shame pure coke doesn't exist anymore

Cuz its the best feeling ever bro
Better than sex
Better than human experience

>you secretly want to hit the last of that clack cocaine but the thought of not having anymore troubles you dearly.

Lol'd
Not my iPad but it does look greasy with the lighting

Fistbump my negro.
Few people appreciate how refreshing they can be for the spirit.

how do you get them?