Quick! Andy ate chipotle and taco bell mixed with carolina reaper sauce and now he's looking for a bathroom!

Quick! Andy ate chipotle and taco bell mixed with carolina reaper sauce and now he's looking for a bathroom!

Go go go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5pyoGPar4&t=194s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got a bathroom right here andy

I don't know what you want me to do, OP.

I hope Andy finds a bathroom though. I tried a Carolina Reaper once. Felt like getting my tongue slammed in a white hot car door.

Stop with this Andy shit OP
Not funny
No ones biting
Perhaps kill yourself

Dubs logged

You could start by suckig a log of shit out of his asshole

I wanna meet the mad man behind these memes.

Logged again

This response made me kek

He's here

Andy...

Triple Sixx's logged!

Trips confirm all Andy Sixx threads are now Spiderman threads! Bow to your satanic spider overlord!

kill yourself andrew

How many times I gotta tell you man. We don't want it to be a meme. We just want to spread his creamy loggy goodness

>Triple Sixx's confirm spurdoman

will you faggot Canadians just fuck off with this retarded force meme eh?

I live in new mexico

no you dont its some retarded backwoods Canadian faggot not fit for decent society.
you can see this by going to /bant/ all these Sixx threads are started by faggot Canadians thinking they are actually memming like real people

now your pretending to live in a real country, it just doesnt stop with you faggot;s from the north does it?

Literally the worst part of Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5pyoGPar4&t=194s

GOGOGOGO

Dubs logged

ok you dirty Canadian I kekked now i have to gargle with Listerine for 10 minutes to wash the taste of vomit away

Embrace the log my man