Say nice things to Russia

This may be the last time we can speak with our Russian friends, let us remember all the good times we had

>This may be the last time we can speak with our Russian friends
why?

World War 3: Electric Boogaloo Redux

War is starting soon

I feel bad for all the shit our Russian friends have had to deal with in their country. They are good people, and Russians tend to be the friendliest and most interesting people on Sup Forums.

I hope you guys get rid of the kleptocrat Putin and find a leader who will make anime real, pave the streets with gold, and make it so that premium vodka flows from your kitchen faucets.

before saw 4ch, I hate this cunt for some reasons that normal jap think but now I love russian posters

wtf I hate the usa even more now

Thanks for the great game, Russia

Good. My mother is dying - lymphoma, dad at his 60 but already about to fall in to the deeps of senile marasmus. And I'm 25 yo kissless virgin who never worked a single day in his life. It's time to end this shit. Yes. That would be a good solution. Bit selfish but still.

Time to see how slavs hold up to 5.56 NATO.

I hope some of them were hit desu

I really enjoy watching your systemic inability to drive on your dashcam videos, Russia.

I'll miss you.

CYKA

Sorry to hear that, Ivan.

You practically me but my mom has died from cancer years ago, my dad at his late 50s and just want to retire and to have a grandkinds. And here i'm 24 yo kissless, hugless, virgin who's never worked in his entire life.

Hi Russia bros.

And bye I guess.

:(

I'm 30 and certainly not a virgin, but I am too immature to be a parent and I feel bad for not being able to give my dad grandkids. Mom also died of cancer years ago.

You'll enjoy a glorious career in the Red Army now. Enjoy being liberated by superior Western capitalism.

Russians are actually pretty good posters, i rarely see any shitposting from them. You ruskies are alright in my book.

I want to hug you ;_;

Even if our nations are enemies we can still be friends. We can still have international solidarity.

:(

Time to learn Russian I guess

Argies tend not to think well of winners do they. How's your lack of Falklands?

It'll be hard to hear them over all the nuclear blasts.

Time to enter the next phase...
Korea will be punished.

Russia's strategic command center world map probably lacks New Zealand, you'll be fine.

I'm always feeling so bad for not being able to live up to expectations of my dad even though they're not exactly high. Just to be a normal son to him and give him a grandkinds he's wished for so long. He was always very understanding and caring to me ecpecially after mom's died.

QUICK RUSSBROS, POST THIS EVERYWHERE SO YOUR SHITTY USSR SEQUEL OF A GOVERNMENT IS TOO BUSY TAKING IT DOWN TO FIGHT A WAR. JUKES NOT NUKES.

wut happened?

Drumpf went full retard and blew up a Syrian airbase with 50 cruise missiles

I really liked you, Russia. Even though some of your immigrants may be rude, a lot of them were hardworking. You're hardworking. You're nice, while you may be rude. I really hope the bad things don't happen. Deep down inside, we all know that you're a swell country. You have a heart of steel, which makes us appreciate you. I want you to know that I love you.

Lean out your window. You should be able to hear the air sirens by now.

>the falklands card
lmao it makes you so butthurt that some nigger in south america dislike your country?, pathetic

Tfw you are so close to russia thar youll be collateral damage for trump and the eus nukes

EbINxDDD le pleBITMEEME LeRussiaNS Gay XDXD

stfu fagot

Your big boss's pal's airbase just ate 60 tomahawk cruise missiles.

why??? D:
Drumpf you dumbf!!!
He's gotta apologize now, Russia's gotta be our best friend!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the bright side, it would end your country's misery

I like their high culture; literature and classical music. Much of their culture is interesting too, I really like their cossacks and history.

Freedom happened. 27,000kg of it.

He's still relatively young and you are very young. Is there some reason why you cant get your shit together over the next few years?

Blame the russian hackers

>shitposters from 4chin made WW3
Poole was the antichrist all this time

i'm blaming the portuguese empire fuck this shit

>fired first shot
>lul d0mbazs wie didjoo evun cayr

Nignog logic in full display pls enjoy being irrelevant and letting Chile steal your coastline.

howling at this pic tbqh desu

i fuck you too

I'm not a Russiaboo but Russians are unironically the best posters on Sup Forums

Always polite and friendly, despite the constant ribbing they receive

woah, it's really easy to trigger you, isn't it?, why so mad user?

don't lie, you don't think abut us at all :3

yeet

Stay strong

i love you russkies

What's that in English?

Can you just do us one small favor and nuke Washington DC. Only DC and it has to be with no warning and with as many politicians present as possible. After that I'll be as nice to you as you want.

Trying to start WW3 the day America joined WW1 a hundred years ago? How romantic.

That's the thing, the government exists in a fucked up bubble while most young Ruskies that would be on this board are chill and distinctly not soviet zealots from a failed era.

Why does he say "hahrible"?

Wish i could love to a big metro area in russia and half a decent job. Seems like the a fun place Mostly St. Petersburg and Moscow. Plus love your KHL games watch them on stream from time to time seem so fun going.

Also my Nanny from 4-7 was Russian and was the most caring yet strict person i had. Taught me more skills in that time then i learned from my parents form the last 11 years

Just got back from work. What happened my good friend.

we just nuked russia

Just 2 days later. Oh my. He is a fucking lunatic.This fucker will start WW3.

>mfw americans in here get drafted and die

What a good time to be alive, get fucked faggots

Russia just nuked us

>int
I agree

Self diagnosed autism heh? Idk my life is pretty comfortable at the moment making me non-ambitious and to lack an initiative. I'm studying at uni, dad is not hurrying me to find a job and not going to kick me off soon so i'm stuck in my comfort zone like in a swamp

Huh? Bullshit. We would all be dead by now if that happened.

>implying I won't just dodge the draft

Hippies got off scot free in Vietnam. When people eventually realize how stupid this war is all draft dodgers will be forgiven.

I don't advocate for my President's actions. In fact, I think I'll never vote ever again

Nothing will happens, doomsday are for stupid losers.

You just wait,Trump will start shit in SA as well. He will throw you niggers off the planes. kys

Russia. I didn't want it to be like this. We were supposed to be red white and blue bros. I wish we could have peace more than anything.

Dear Russia, how are you? I am well. I hope you are enjoying the Adidas merchandise and Newport cigarettes I sent you. You are a good friend even though you can be grim and scary.

Best wishes

America

They wouldn't draft a flatfooted autismo I hope

I would have thought Trump would have reversed position on Syria and supported Russia and Assad rather than siding with the rebels who I'd consider to be much closer tied to terrorist groups like ISIS.

None of this shit makes any sense.

We're always in need of cannon fodder. You'll be right on the front lines.

"b-b-b-but f-f-four d-dimensional c-chess!!"

>mfw reading that comments on RT article.

He is doing what all presidents since the 80s have done: the bidding of his Jewish and Wahhabi overlords.

>World War 3
Stupid Russian media meme that will never happen.

The only thing Russia has in this world that gives it any significance is it's nuclear arsenal and so they try to flaunt it at every opportunity and hope for the West to back down.

It's the oldest trick in the book and stupid useful idiots are still falling for it.

What did Russia do when US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and bombed Libya? Empty threats and deeb goncerns
And when NATO stationed troops in the Baltic states and Poland they also did jackshit and only empty threats

Russia is a paper tiger that falls apart if you actually challenge it

didnt turkey shot down some russian planes

German has the right idea? In the current situation they barely can support an invasion to ukraine and somehow keep their populus alive. Make that a large scale invasion agains any amred 1st world nation with allies and Russia balkanizes faster than you can say cyka.

I know some Turkish dude shot a Russian politician

russia makes best Sarin gas

and nothing happaned at that
retards crying ww3 becuase of 50 bombs in a million are retarded and should go back to Sup Forums

i like you too

NO.

Fuck Russia, god bless NATO.

now show pics of burgers torturing people in the middle east, nobody is innocent except the civilians

he is right. that pic is banned here

Russia is on par with south american / middle eastern / oriental / germany / african sociopathy. They have no soul and are willing to chop each other to bits for a couple $$$ rubles.

They lack all sympathy for their fellow man, and would be more than willing to kill half their population if it meant their government could retain power

None of the US presidents in the US history ever acted like that. This retard just got upset about the Syrian babies and decided to retaliate. Nothing to do with NATO or America or Republicans even. Just him against Syria.
I hope he doesn't know anything about Liveleak. Or he might want to nuke Brazil.

Baby boomer go to bed.

Stop concerning about Russia. Deal with your own president. He will drag you into WW3 soon.

There has to be some suicidal autist with access to a gun somewhere on the internet that we can convince to take a couple of shots at the president before he goes and offs himself.

Forget killing yourself or shooting up your school. Why don't you step up and be a goddamn hero to your country when we need it most?

cringe

>nOBodY iZ inOcEnT eXcePt thE cIviliAnS

Russians are garbage... They try to brain-wash inbreed angry anti-american sudacas with their propaganda (RT, Ria Novosky, Sputnik News, Telesur)

Fuck them, it's not a ""US killed some farmers in vietnam 60 years ago"" thing... This is happening right now.

Crimea, Ukrainian civil war, Georgia, Syria... Open your eyes, they're SHIT.

When is there going to be repercussion for their assassination of the Polish President?

>mfw us of a and russia are just proxies of both Finland and Korea

ebin :DD

>when everyone is just a proxy for Mongolia

Russians are misunderstood people. They're different and strange, but really friendly.