Review his page negatively to say such hateful things to a single mother who has just lost a loved one to suicide is...

Review his page negatively to say such hateful things to a single mother who has just lost a loved one to suicide is cowardly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWV4M_ohLmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Facebook leave them worst reviews possible

Sucks but nypa

This guy is a real nigga.
Fuck that bitch for wasting his time.

what the fuck is wrong with people

youtube.com/watch?v=sWV4M_ohLmo

normal fag detected. gtfo of here faggot little bitch.

this shit is funny.

That faggot needs to die for the capitalization.

I'd literally nuke his fucking city if I could.

i agree, fucking stupid bitch. She could of at least called his ass. Just because she said someone died that he doesnt even know doesnt mean his money should stop.

real nigga shit.

what a cunt, spam the facebook, arm yourselves, post this to other boards, lets destroy this cunts business

it's the dance fags fault he didn't take a deposit

everyone make appointments

then don't show

Newfags and safe space libcuck retards.

What good are you then?

Oldfag, jaded edge lord.

so he's obviously a piece of shit, but she didn't just up and forget about her appointment because her friend died, she knew she could call or text to cancel but decided that was too much effort. idk i am sympathetic to both sides here. honestly they're probably both trash so this outcome seems fitting for both sides.

spam this cunt , just called him , he has a super high faggot voice

Unless your sending the party van to his house, stop being such a pussy

Be professional and when they prove it (in there message) just don't be an arrogant tool. We all talk shit to talk shit. This cunt blindsided an innocent female. Not asking much just fuck his day up.

i dont want to get blacklisted faggot.

>white knight detected.

Call and schedule an appointment then pussies

I left one. Your welcome

All reviews and spam appreciated

Suicide is stupid maybe..
Cowardly? Idk...

Is the guy gay?

yes

fucked up shit. need to take this person down

bumping with tits n shit

post that persons address, maybe someone nearby would be willing to assist

Aww man, I could've gone my whole life without seeing those, fuck. Anyone got brain bleach?

Ah yeah you must be a faggot.

fake

I hate gay guys that speak to women like they're women themselves. Just because you like men doesn't mean youre a woman!

Rek this pussy

>feminist

No, you just hate them because you know they get closer to women than you ever will.

Currently going through his friends and family sending out this image.

No
Im a bifag. What the fuck you talking about?? I just don't understand guys that act catty with women. Its stupid

No sympathy for either party here. Bitch should've called to cancel. Guy talks like a bitch and believes the "suicide is cowardly" meme but probably shits himself at the thought of his own eventual death.

Yo, post replies if any say something

Will do Sent to like 10 people so far, Nothing yet.

Its no different than a butch dyke trying to square up or talk shit to guys.

girl plz

NO WAY!!! HE'S A FAG!!!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED COCK PIRATE

Exactly. I despise them also. Just because you like a certain sex doesnt qualify you as the opposite. Motherfuckers need to stay in their lane
Lol

Kek...new fags say NYPA for everything..old Sup Forumstards..this would actually qualify for a PA blitz..remember the guy at his conferance who was bored off his asson and Sup Forums raided their Twitter...I miss those days and go back to school faggot

I knocked a bitch like that silly after she got in my face and kicked me in the balls.
Every one flipped the fuck out on me for hitting a woman, and committing a hate crime. I had to get the FUCK out of dodge before the cops got there.
Luckily I was out with a few friends about 80 miles from our town, so they never found me.

I applaud you.
Every woman that wants to hit a man to try and be tough needs to get her ass beat

You didnt do nothing wrong. Equality at its finest. That "hitting a female" card goes out the window when they decide to wear a dildo to fuck a bitch

I wouldn't have done it if she hadn't kicked me.
I mean I wanted to, but I don't hit women.
You know what it's like getting hit in the balls.
Unless it's a REALLY bad hit that completely debilitates you you instantly are out for blood.

Omfg after like 75+ people i got bored.

Back again... Also found great material for those fb/insta fap threads, Just downloaded all her pics.

Damn

I'm looking for a flaw.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Back, He Blocked me.

Uhh, she had a kid..... maybe? idk Idc.

Doxxed him, OP.

post the dox then

Here?

Dm me.

Kik.

>why not post for everyones enjoyment

Will you motherfuckers go to the page?

Damn

Or at least reply in thread.

We should make fake accounts and report all his comments that use profanity just to get him pageblocked then he can't reply to the negativity

Compiled album cropped out fat husband?, deleted anything with her kids, kept pictures with her and friends.

>imgur com/a/G0mLw

facebook com/groups/266657123804709/

mentioned group. If a few people want to change their location/profession on FB we can fuck with him here.

Kek

I updated my review with a line at the bottom.

keep this alive Sup Forumsros

Read it now.

READ HIS PAGE

Op typed this like a nigger.

The guy said negative shit to a single mother who lost a loved one to suicide.

what about it?

Dox, 60 comments and this review.

nigga isnt wrong suicide is selfish as fuck.