Drunk Girl Thread? Anyone have any stories about drunk girls?

Drunk Girl Thread? Anyone have any stories about drunk girls?

Will be posting pictures

Sleeping girls are welcomee too

Talked a female friend into letting me and my friend spitroast her this weekend after a friends grad party. Do not regret.

Greentext that story bro

Fiance sleeping with my cock rubbing the ass

Maybe on kik.. Rather not reveal identity

Yay my oc is the thread pic lol

>Had to go to grocery store to pick up a few things.
>It's after dark but not Super Late.
>Girl wants to go with but buzzed and feeling lazy so she doesn't want to get fully dressed up.
>Puts on her blouse top skips the bra.
>Puts on skirt but no panties.
>Not too far off the norm for her. She usually goes with out the bra. Which is ok.
>It turns me on watching guys check out her hard, pierced nipples poking out.
>So the skirt she's wearing is one of those little short punky numbers that when you bend over you can kinda see the panties?
>So whenever she bends over you would get a good shot of her panties and ass but now, it's a glimpse of her pussy and ass.
>So she reaches over for a lower shelf.
>There are a couple of guys near by who have already noticed her and were trying to slyly check her out.

>reveal identity

Nigger, no one is asking you to use the real locations, names and exact situations. We just want the gist of the story.

You took it? What's the story behind it?

>By this time she's aware so she ever so slowly bends over all the way down to adjust her sock giving them a nice full view.
>She slowly stands back up and winks at me.
>We head off to check out.
>They are still standing there looking at each other like they couldn't believe what they'd seen...
>So we're checking out and guess who comes up behind us to check out?
>She nudges me and then proceeds to bend over and inspect the candy display this time giving them a full nice long view of her pussy and ass.
>She then slowly stands back up and looks over her shoulder at them in a kinda casual way and then steps back close to the nearest one to her

Greentext that story. Also, post more pics if you have them.

moar

Also, post more pictures if you ave them plox

Please

pretty please

got mine and some other dude's cock sucked when she was drunk, best double bj ever

I aint got more friendo. But do you have any stories?

>I look over out of the side of my eye and she's still standing there against him, his hand has disappeared and her skirt is moving ever so slightly.
>She's got a slight smirk on her face.
>I finish checking out and grab the bag.
>I look over and she steps back against they guy one last time and the walks away leaving him with a somewhat surprised look on his face.
He and his friend are in an animated conversation as we leave.
>She looks pleased.

What led you to guys to taking advantage of her? Greentext that shit

girl on right got drunk

Amazing I would've sniffed that girls asshole lol

Would have cum inside this white trashes snatch

cool story bro

>had a hot roommate that i used to go out drinking with
>get home one night, she is trash and passes out on couch with her skirt up
>No panties
>I did not do anything because I am not a dirtball rapist.
>went up to my room and jerked off.

Did you fuck her? Get her to blow you? What's the greentext

>She say's with a grin of course you saw them looking me over so I had to give em a show.
>Then for good measure I made sure one of them got to touch my ass.
>When I felt his hand brush against my bare skin he couldn't resist anymore and had to run his hand up my cheek and touch it. So I let him have a feel.
>He got a really good feel, good handful of my cheek and felt up my crack to the top. I could tell he wanted to feel my pussy too...
>You were almost done checking out she said and I could tell he really wanted to touch my pussy bad so I helped him out a bit.
>I stepped back into him again right when he was feeling his way down and he went for it. I let him play with my pussy lips for a bit and then I stepped away to leave.

underaged cuck

C U C K

We went with some friends to drink came back she got naked and put her ass on my cock like that. .. i think she was wet cause my friends were staring at her tits and legs she had shorts and u can almost see her ass im sure they wanted to fuck her.

>By now I'm getting rock hard myself.
>So what exactly did he do? How was it?
>I could feel his hand shake a bit she said but he totally went for it. He wasn't rough. He ran his hand and fingers down my cheek to my pussy and played with the lips with his finger. No rough groping. It was a turn on for her of course...
>When we got home she was wet as could be.
>I asked her if that had just happened but she admitted that she was already wet when he was playing with her. Wonder if he licked that finger clean. Well he and his bro have a story to tell now.

>student party
>lots of girls, like 70/30 girls to guys ratio
>lots of drinks, everyone is at least a bit drunk, most girls are quite drunk
>looking around with some new friend
>she sees this girl and mentions that he heard rumors about her getting slutty when drunk
>approach her
>talk for a bit about the party and random stuff
>seems cute and nice, but fierce somehow
>the new friend mentions what he heard about her 'particular skills'
>she puts on a freaky smile and asks 'really?'
>she's clearly drunk and just doesn't mind telling the truth
>tells us about her slutty ways
>we proceed to talk about all the sexy stuff
>we ask her if she could show us something she can do
>get into a bathroom
>lock the door
>we make out with her while she drops her top and we drop our pants
>small B cup titties
>slutty expression
>insta hard
>she's kneeling in front of us with both dicks in her hands, slowly jerking them
>the other guy is quite girthy
>jerks some more, spits on both dicks
>blows us in rows while still jerking us off
>we grab her head and titties
>she even deepthroats for a bit
>we're both close to cumming
>she swallows the other guys load
>I cum on her mouth, all around her lips and tongue, she casually licks it all off and swallows
>best party of my life
>got her number
>waiting to have more fun with her

This shits like 20 years old...

>be in love
>gf tells me she loves me too
>goes to club
>tell her to have a great time
>brings her "friend" home to stay the night and wakes up getting fingered
>user he raped me
>ding ding ding bullshit detector

alcohol is haram

Enjoy your AIDS

It's a goodie though.

Do not fuck with drunk girls.
>be me, 7-8/10
>My fraternity is throwing a party and it's at my apartment
>Been chatting up 5/10 girl for most of the night along with drinking and beer pong etc
>Asks me if she can use my bathroom
>sure.jpg
>She goes into my bathroom and does her business and I just chill on my bed while shooting some people some texts
>She comes out of the bathroom and plops onto the bed with me
>We start making out and I get her shirtless
>Like 10 minutes or so of just making out
>Her friends knock on my door so she gets her shirt on and she leaves my room
>Party continues and I start talking to another girl who I thought was way cuter but figured she would be the harder get
>One of girl #1 friends pulls me aside and tells me that I need to leave the party
>"Bitch what the fuck, I live here, my name is on the fucking lease,you can fucking leave"
>Get pissed off and go to my room and figure I should just calm down before I do dumb shit
>Fall asleep but it's all good because I had work the next morning
>2 days later I was working out and one of the girls at the party that I was really close with asked me if I was alright
>"Yeah? Why would I not be?"
>Continue doing cable low rows
>"Girl 1 was telling people you raped her"
>let go of the handle and weights slam
>what.jpg
>Immediately start texting brothers asking wtf is going on
>Notice I'm removed from all our groupchats and social media groups
>They finally tell me that Girl 1 decided to tell everyone I raped her
>"I didn't, so let's all take a trip to the police station and get a rape kit because I didn't do shit, didn't even take my pants off"
>They relay the message and then they tell me that she changed her story to me just holding her in my room and refusing to let her leave
>That shit didn't happen, but I have no way to prove it.
>"Guys doesn't it sound fishy that she immediately changed her story?"
>"Doesnt it seem like she is lying if she isn't willing to get tested to confirm or deny this?"

that shit was 2 months back, still clean

>She agreed to not press charges as long as the fraternity agreed to blacklist me basically
>All my "brothers" stop talking to me, start talking a ton of shit about me
>Got to the point that people wouldn't even say Hi to me as they left the apartments
>Eventually move out and rent a room in a house with one of my co-workers
>Basically lost all my social connections because the people I hung out with the most suddenly hated me over shit that wasn't true
Feelsbadman

How dare you now

My wife came home about a week ago hammered. She is a very deep sleeper when passed out drunk.. you like?

What can I say, I guess I'm a scumbag fratbro rapist.

Sara?

Yes. In detail, tell us what you did to her naked body.

damn man if any of that green text is legit i feel for ya sounds like they weren't your friends to begin with and you need to just move on. Im sure people will see straight through her bullshit and you will be fine if you didnt do any of that shit.

my ex used to love it when I sodomized her while she slept, sometimes she'd wake up and get into it, more than once she basically moaned a little and enjoyed it but didn't remember any of it the next morning. it was pretty dope.

How are you doing now i mean

John Paul?

I got some gifs from the video ;) nice having a phone that makes gifs easy now.

It's pretty hard to get HIV from a blowjob. Herpes or HPV, yes, but not AIDS.

Somewhat similar situation. Was hanging out with the chick at party. Made out a bit. She needs to go to the bathroom not feeling good. Pukes a couple times even hold her hair for her. She goes to lay down after and suddeny I'm getting nasty looks and told I should leave. Someone, maybe even her said I was trying to rape her in the bathroom...

Being accused of raping a 5/10, how humiliating.

I'm doing so-so. I mainly just work and workout a bunch to sorta keep my mind off of it.
The thing that bothers me the most was that I put my heart and soul into that fraternity, and I basically built it from the ground up. Being stabbed like that frustrates me so much.
One of the guys that sorta took her side, that I know talked the most shit about me was the same dude that I stopped from killing himself like 3 times. I was always there for that fucker when he was depressed, when he got lost and his car was fucked, I was the first person there for him. That shit gets me pretty hard.

If that's the same girl, I was in a sort of bukkake party with her just a few weeks ago, 7 people and her. She's a nice hoe, but strict rules on pics

One of my friends got accused of it in the worst situations. Girl falls asleep while they are undressing and she is half naked and passed out when his fraternity brothers come in, but they just got her friend and told her the situation and he was in the clear. What happened to you is some bs

>Do not fuck with drunk girls

Don't fuck with any teenage girls. I dated one for two months and when I finally fucked her after repeatedly asking if she was OK with it and wanted to go ahead with it and was sure it was what she wanted to "yes, yes, yes" she went and told all of her friends about her distressing rape at my evil clutches after she was too terrified to say no. She even filmed me doing it with her shitty 3DS camera and showed screencaps to her friends of me touching her, neglecting to mention the part where she begged for it.

Bye bye went all of my friends and respect

at least you're smart enough to know she's a hoe

I had a threesome with my GF and her BFF who at the time was married in a 7 year relationship.

>Be 24
>GF and her BFF go out drinking
>I get off work late
>GF/BFF want me to come out with them
>Kinda don't want to. butt fuck it.
>As soon as I get their GF starts telling me BFF sex life sucks
>I feel bad for you
>GF offers to let me eat out BFF tonight if she wants.
>She's way up for the idea
>Holy shit whats happening
>Go to my place
>Get in shower with GF/BFF
>BFF sucking my dick
>GF sucking her tits
>I start to eat out BFF
>BFF mutters "Can he fuck me?"
>GF says "Fuck her good baby"
>OMG
>FUCK YES
>Did every cliche in the book
>Cum in BFF mouth
>Drive BFF home
>Never spoken about again.

I thought frats were all bros before hos wtf

might as well dump their secrets now

DO IT!

that's a pretty good story.

me and my gf have this mutual friend that we hook up with about every week, been going on for the past few months after we go clubbing and come back all drunk and still high on molly.
story from last week:
>me, gf, friend and her friend all go out raving
>come back to my house
>continue partying in my basement, music going, dancing
>get naked, all of us
>continue dancing while we all make out, take turns, I suck on all of their tits
>eventually we all shower together
>holy fuck the friend's friend has monster tits
>suck on them
>eventually getting sucked off by 2 of them while making out
>tired and pass out later

next morning:
>wake up and get double bjs again
>eventually ends up with me banging friend's friend while my gf is getting eaten out by other girl
>me and gf make out during this

good times. will probably happen again this weekend.

Gross

this triggers my OCD... touching the toilet all like that n shit, she's literally got piss on her arms

Why bother living when you'll never feel this feel

Moar

Yeah I'm positive it's the same girl, the other pics are on her insta

That's the devils double

wrong name doesn't make her story any worse

I don't hate my organization as a whole, just the newer members of the chapter I was a part of.
You can find most of our ritual secrets online though.

friends gf

story? where is she from?

my ex told the same stupid story, fuck those girls.

>be senior year
>Never tried Xanax
>Give it to slutty gf to see what it does
>Go party
>Her best friend is there
>Both of these girls are fucking hammered
>Her friend is hot and kinda slutty
>Party is ending, her friend can't get her shoes on. Tell some dude to help her
>He helps her, I'm coaching them/micro managing the both
Come on Natalie push push wiggle wiggle
>Gets her shoes on
>Tell my gf to tell Natalie we're gonna have a three way
>Dude who put her shoes on says fuck no, Natalie is coming with me
>Keep bringing up the three way, Natalie comes with me
>Dudes face when
>Get to spot
>Get em both undressed
>Both pussies too dry, my dick to soft, gf only wants to make out with Natalie
This is lame
>Out of no where gf starts crying and was saying she was only 5
Turns out she was molested by her cousin when she was five
>Get em dressed and nope the fuck out

Got emailed pic related, she's from lithuania, so it's in lithuanian, says 'bukkake party, 40 euro for participation, 65 euro for participation and full oral'
Decided to go, took 40eu with me, we met at her place, me and 6 other people came by, she met us in her lingerie, counted the money, 2 guys went with the more expensive option, went to her main room, we dressed down and started stroking, she got naked and knelt on a little soft-stool in the middle, we got close, she stroked us all for a bit, got like 1-2min blowjob each then the 65eu guys started fucking her mouth while we watched and stroked, eventually some guys came on her face, so we all started cumming in rows and she was covered all over with cum dripping on her. She cleaned up and got us some paper towels, that was it. Money well spent, but I'd go for the full service next time, she's good with that

HOT!

This count ?

hot stuff, that's some nice money she made, what a good girl

While they are doing this you can read Steinbeck, study astronomy, or watch anime. There's more to life than sex.

Focus on the bright side. The fact that you didn't wind up in prison because of her lies is like winning the fucking lottery.

Those people who stopped talking to you were never your friends.

How do you not fuck her

I wrote that last greentext story, as much as the sex is great, it's honestly more than that, at least with me the gf and her friend, it's like... it's just a great feeling to have multiple people all over you in a way that you can't really get until you've tried it. just feeling loved and touchy with multiple people is great. also, drugs like molly really enhance that lol

Man, i bet that asshole smells terrible