What are some films about internet addiction and NEETdom?

what are some films about internet addiction and NEETdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls033073013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit.

It looks like they made an anime about my life.
What is this OP?

Fuck.

Welcome to NHK.

Seems like an interesting topic tbqh

and don't watch the dubbed version

w-what's in those bags??

>ywn have a MIsaki chan

imdb.com/list/ls033073013/

Seconding this.

I miss NHK.

Watch the dubbed version.

Just trash. That's actually exactly the way my room looked like yesterday before my mom came over to help me get things in order again. It's just trash. Plastic wrappers, old food containers with food in it that's way over date so you don't want to open it up, broken shit, shitload of paper, rags, etc etc etc.

The dubbed version is good. Watch it.

Stop ruining the show with your ridiculous reccomendation for people who haven't seen it, idiot.

Stop being a weab faggot who recommends watching things only in japanese with distracting subtitles.
Next you'll name shoes as degenerate and socks and sandals the real mans option.

you are fucking disgusting

>Tatsuhiro Satou, a 22 year old hikikomori...

but I'm 28, this will just make me feel worse

It's pretty much every neets at one time or another. It's very much like the life I lived for a long time

Both are good. The dub is better for conveying emotional weight of things to someone who doesn't speak Japanese.

I loved the suicide pact episode.

Such a dark concept but so funny.

nhk was shit. Fucking weebs

fucking retards, dubs are for kids who don't mind that it's just cheap "actors" reading off a page, there's not a single decent dub out there, no not that one either, fucking kys

>kys
But you are a fucking kid

I mean you even play videogames
jesus fucking christ you underage piece of shit

wow did you copy those sick lines from one of your dubs autistic boy

How many of you have realized that you can jerk off twice as often if you alternate 2D and 3D?