How do you break the ice with girls Sup Forums? What is your tactic or topics that help you get the conversation going...

How do you break the ice with girls Sup Forums? What is your tactic or topics that help you get the conversation going. I tend to make it awkward after the 30 seconds in.

"I have like, 3 spinners"
*Sploooooosh!*

Pull out dick and hope for the best.

does he not trim his pubs? disgusting.

just ask her about herself. she'll do the rest of the talking.

Cocaine

If its a new girl at work I'll introduce myself when we cross paths. Smile and look her in the face. "My name's user". She tells me her name. "Nice to meet you". Smile.

That's what I do but that's normie as fuck I'm sure. But I suppose if all else fails go the normie route.

confidence and money is how u fuck the best girls.

First have a big dick, thenbfree ball in sweat pants, if not looking for good girls anyway

I mean girls like from school and in public places like the mall.

Gross he's circumcised.

I usually ask to go down on them. Works 40/60

This. Approach with confidence then ask her about herself. Listen to what she says and take that information to ask more questions. Don't do it in a creepy way, though. After a bit of time has passed, end the conversation (you end it, not her). Don't let it get to the point where things have died down and there's awkward silence. Leave on a laugh if possible. Leave them wanting more. Ask for their number before doing so if a chance encounter. If it's someone you'll see again soon, ask for it after the second or third time you've talked to them.

Oh and I forgot to mention.......you need to do this with MANY girls, not just one girl you're obsessing over. A lot of fear comes from thinking the girl you're talking to at the moment is the only one in the world which is obviously not true. Talking to many girls and having multiple "leads" makes you care less about rejection from one single girl, which makes you more confident and helps give you that "I don't give a fuck" swagger.

>>ask about her self

so what just go up to her and say
"Hi, so what do you?"

Good advice. The girls I've picked up I just sit nearby and then cmoment on something going on that is funny nearby or is happening to them to get the ball rolling then ask about her or tell her a non cringe annecdote. Don't let the convo die if I goes quiet ask her to come get coffee or alcohol with you. Or like user said ask for number or say see you later.

Thanks, the problem with that is that at the moment I always forgot that there could be many other chances

I am socially awkward as fuck OP
The only girls I talk to are ones I work with
I can't just start a conversation with a girl I don't know in public or a bar

No. "Hi, so what do you do?" sounds awkward as fuck. That sounds like a job interview question. "Hi, what's up?" or "Hi, what's your name" would be a lot better (although not great). It also depends on context. Is she at the gym? Asking her what she's training for is a good question because it will immediately get her talking about herself. Basically, if she's doing something, ask her what's she's doing. Like I said, anything to get her to start talking about herself.

An example is depreciate the behavior of her friend or another guy nearby. My first hookup her freida was pashign a guy and I came and sat next to her andsaid looks like your friends having fun must be a bit lonely to watch that want some company. My current gf had a guy dancing on her and I said would you like to dance with someone who doesn't dance like a twat and she was relieved and said yes. I can't dance so I quickly invited her to sit somewhere quieter or get a drink

this OP

He has a 80% chub

so for example if she is at starbucks and i say
"Hey, what is that drink? I want to try to something new I always get the same thing"

Pretty smooth, actually. Well played, user.

Ok, way better than "Hi, so what do you do?" Depending on how you approach/deliver that line, this could actually spark a conversation. I think you're starting to get it.

That's a problem because the people who know you know your an undated blessed cringe lord already. You simply have to try tinder or bars if you want to get anywhere confidence wise. If it's someone you of to work school with just insinuate yourself into their daily activities like join the same clubs or bump into them on their daily route. Smile and say hey a few times and eventually ask them if they would like to hang sometime go for a public place like coffee or a cafeteria after that you can ask for number so you can contact them easier

Let's keep this going. "Oh, it's a Vanilla Mocha something or other. It's sooooo good."

What do you say next?

Compliment her clothes/style. It helps if you know something about what women wear, be it shoes, dresses, or jewelry. Be as sincere as possible in your compliment.

It works because when you compliment her style you validate her choices and that makes her feel good about herself. Whereas just saying she has a nice ass j6st makes you seem pervy.

I'm allergic to artificial vanilla flavour

OK I'm going to go get one mind of I join you or are you expecting someone? Or I'll keep that in mind for next time, do you come here often? Or thanks I like your shirt or necklace or something BTW. She will either give positive vibes she knows she's being hit on hy this stage, or she will blow you off

Mocha makes my stomach hurt but would get if it ment getting to know her.

"Thanks for the recommendation it tastes nice"
"Can I get your number?"

Too direct imo

so ask more questions then number?

personally I can't get girls cause I'm not confident but here's all it takes
>confidence, little bit of money, humor
the money is more so you can take them out and shit and not seem like a bum but confidence and humor are really all you need and I've been told I'm funny by many of my friends that are girls but they're either all taken or only friend material

I never had a problem with women.

Also i never approached or had to use an icebreaker.

Every woman ive ever banged ive met in socially relevant situations. Through friends, through experiences or through mutual struggle.

Eg.

Went out with a friend from work, her friend was there, were a trio out on the town, conversation bound to happen, clicked, fucked, done.

Or... Shared classes with one girl in college. Semester 2, we recognized each other and though we never talked the ice was auto broke because we already felt we knew each other from mutual past. Chilled studied together tension built, fucked.

Or current girlfriend of 4 years. Had a mutual friend met once at the bar i was being s silly mf and she thought i was cute and funny.

Didnt talk or exchange numbers. Mentioned to our mutual friend she wants to speak french like her dad. Im fluent. He told her. She added me to facebook and said "yo teach me french"

I taught her to say "sir, bring me a bottle of your cheapest wine." thats it. We went for a drink. Hooked up. Story story story. and we're still together.

Ive been with like 10 girls, never tried, all stories are like this. You dont need to learn to be a pua. If anything you need general personability and social skills.

Don't forget to mention the projectile vomiting.

Does anyone know how you can ask a girls age, I know its kinda insulting and to straight forward. However recently I was chatting with this girl but found out she was 16 and needed to back off fast cause of age difference.

If it's someone you know casually, ask "So, how have you been?" Express interest in her life.

Yea, too fast too soon. You gotta talk more than that. I wouldn't ask her if she was expecting someone, that might come off a little creepy. Complimenting her appearance is an avenue you can pursue, as long as it doesn't come off as beta and ass kissy. Humor is always a good road to go down though. Joke about how ordering coffee at Starbucks is complicated, how expensive it is, how the people who sit there all day with laptops are stupid, anything that's funny.

Just cut her open at the midsection and count the rings.

What year did you graduate high school? What class year are you (university/college)

Do coke and give her coke, works every time

Just be myself and eventually a find a cool one.

Yes build a rappour be for asking this unless your going off looks and want to date a shallow cut.

Tf. You can't be that direct. Talk to her long enough to make her think you're actually interested in her and getting to know her before you get the number.
>Hi there, I'm breaking the ice right now
>"oh hi I'm being nice right now, I don't know if I like you or not yet "
>oh cool. I'm either scared or boring so I can't keep talking to you but can I stick my penis inside of you later?

That's how your conversation just happened in a literal sense.

"I feel sorry for girls who can't have more than one orgasm, don't you?"

Coke is the solution to a lot of problems.

ez just ask if she goes to *input local university"
if yes above 18

Watch some stand up comedy

One routine I copy when I wanna know her age is : I'm a gentleman and I would never ask a woman her age but how much do you weigh? Follow by a laugh and she laughs too
Usually followed by her telling me her age

Thanks, now I'm gay. Dammit.

"How much does a polar bear weigh"
>girl stares awkwardly
.."enough to break the ice... Hi! I'm user"

want to get something to eat...im buying...they practically rip their clothes off.

"How much does a polar bear weigh"
>girl stares awkwardly
.."I'm sorry I should be more blunt, how much does that pale fat ass girl next you that you call a friend weigh? God damn! Hi I'm user btw"

always bring up the hives if she looks disinterested

"hi!"
*smiles*
"so, first of all, I'm not a creep, no matter what you've heard"

>now

Look at what stands out about her. If her outfit looks well put-together, or she has some kind of pop culture merchandise visible on her/ her purse or something, bring that up.

So what I'm getting at is compliment her, but in a real way rather than "your hair looks good" or "oooh your eyes" or some overused bullshit like that. Compliment her in a sincere way that only really applies to her, and transition that compliment into a question about it/her

HI mlady I've seen you sitting here alone and I thought to myself perhaps you would like the company of a gentleman. Also before I sit I have to ask are you religious because I can't tolerate uneducated women

if she dresses really slutty do you think it would be over the top if I said nice tank top
Even though you can clearly see her nips poking threw?

very well put...it would have taken me a paragraph to explain that lol

Depends at what your hinting at. If you're looking to hook up I'd go for it.

Be really good looking, ask if they want the best Fuck they've ever had, take them home and disappoint them.

Like there is some girls who dress really skimpy

Since its getting warm out now I have seen several girls walking around with booty shorts wearing shirts with no bras on.

Yeah... No.

Dont listen to any other replies...

You say...casually "cool i like your shoes/hair/earrings/shirt/whatever". Shell say somthing like ohh thanks :). Then you say "but it looks weird on you". But keep it cool and say it with a smile. She will instantly feel (if your not a total creep) like she has to earn some type of approval from you and she will "want" to chase after that as long as you can hold her interest. Its all about the mind fuck.

I usually just ask a good situational question. Also random compliments that make them ask questions. Answer her questions with questions

The nice guy gentleman approach only works for genuine ladies. Which there are likly none anymore. You have to rude but smooth to bang these hos.

ask questions about them and be interested or be rlly good at acting interested.