First time using MDMA, what are the tips? Can I consume alcohol and smoke marijuana using MDMA? I bought 1g...

First time using MDMA, what are the tips? Can I consume alcohol and smoke marijuana using MDMA? I bought 1g, what is the correct amount of consumption for the first time?

Make sure to chew

If it's your first time why would you even want to mix?

this

2 points is a good first time dose, be careful redosing i wouldn't suggest it more than once after the initial dose, you could drink some for the comedown smoking weed high on it is amazing. enjoy

120mg reup 60mg 1hr in. Start 5htp next night.

Youd better smoke weed

Just do one small dose first to see how the comedown is.
Check out PsychedSubstance on yt. Test everything you do!

Weed will just make it more psychedelic.

Dont take other substances while on pure or mostly pure mdma. Thats such a fucking wase dude. I use to do a gram in 1 shot 3 nights a week. YOU wont need that much ur first time cuz ull probably die starting off like that. Might make u mega horny, talkative wanting to conversate, youll love everything. Love people that you dont actually love.

I was thinking of dissolving in the water.
The best way is without water?

I'm on a trip with a couple of friends, tomorrow we have a party and we sure have marijuana and alcohol. Would it be okay to mix?

.1 of a gram followed by .1 of a gram in 2 hours of you feel like it. Don't mix anything with it tbh just have moderate amounts of water maybe a joint or a couple of beers of you want not going to ruin it or harm you.

Only if you want to waste the alcohol and weed.

In a capsule for sure. Tastes like complete arsehole. Do not dissolve you will regret it its like drinking petrol and lemon juice

Is there no risk of tachycardia?

I'm really looking forward to it! Yes, the seller said it was 100% pure. It cost me 70 dollars

Do very little when you try it. God knows what your particular batch is cut with. 3/4 of the shit they cut with heroin/meth. Know who your buying from. If its good MDMA you will hardly be able to feel the effects of alcohol/pot so go ahead

Just dont mix it with other stuff while high for both experience and safety reasons. Also, DONT chew the rocks, they taste absolutely terrible.

OP here.
Okay, I understand mixing with alcohol is not a good one.

My only fear is my heart can not take it, then I will consume slowly.

How long does it take to start having effects?

Might take 30 mins to an hour. Could come on slowly as well. It cam vary, just be patient. As long as youve consumed it then at some point it WILL take effect.

I recommend crushing the MD and making like 0.1g bombs out of them. Wrap it in a cigarette paper and twist it. Stay hydrated and stock up on sweets that you can chew on. I wouldn't mix it with anything, save some weed for the comedown, although since it's your first time your comedown shouldn't be bad at all.

try 120mg your first time then snort 50mg when you feel amazing

be sensible with MD though, dude. It can leave you feeling down after you take it a few times. Also try and keep your tolerence low, take it once every 3-4 weeks.

Okay, that's important. Thank you.
----
I have already used LSD and extasy, I have heard that MDMA is a mixture of the two, is that correct?
Are there hallucinogenic effects? Similar to LSD?

mdma isn't a psychedelic. Ecstacy is the term for ambiguous pills and powders supposedly containing mdma. it is nothing like lsd and if your ecstacy wasn't shit (your ecstacy was shit) it would be just like that

Got it. Thank you.
I'm going to be at a party and out of my city ... I'd rather not be psychedelic. Good news.

take a half g OP. Crush it finely if its not already and swallow it. It tastes like battery acid so have juice or soda on hand to wash it down with. Dont listen to anyone else on this thread and definitely do not snort it. should kick in within an hour. DO NOT TAKE IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE. its not dangerous it will just ruin your roll. I had my first molly experience about a year ago and have taken it probably ten times since then. Prepare yourself for the literal best feeling in the world, OP. Play with something that vibrates. Enjoy

how much you paid for 1g?

100mg is a good first time dose. The first time is really fucking intense. It can get overwhelming if you take much more than that. I would highly advise against taking anything else with it, even weed, and especially not alcohol. That's how people die. Take 100mg and take frequent sips of water throughout the night. Enjoy, it's the best drug of them all. Just don't get hooked. Fucks up your brain chemistry.

Just do clean cocaine if that's the case, acetone wash

he meant chew gum or something because it will make you grind your teeth.

don't take half a gram and do snort some at the peak. if you have to take half a gram of molly to get great effects your stuff sucks asshole. swallow it in a capsule or put it in a shot of water.

Absolutely do NOT take half a G, that's just plain dangerous and unnecessary. 80-120mg for first timers depending on body weight.

the heroin urban legend is complete bullshit.
heroin doesn't readily dissolve if taken orally, so a supplier would be an absolute idiot to waste his heroin (which costs more per gram as well) by cutting it with mdma.

don't do an acetone wash. most of the common cocaine cuts are also acetone insoluble. use alcohol instead.

this guy is similarly totally fucking uninformed. mdma kills like one person a year and it's always because they take a stupid dose of it and wear five sweaters or something. also mdma is pretty much the least addictive drug ever

enjoy

heroin not being orally bioavailable is also an urban legend, although much less dumb. it's actually about 65% active which is more than morphine

"Prepare yourself for the literal best feeling in the world"
My friends who have taken it say the same thing. Hehe

I'm really confused, everyone says something ... Should I dissolve or not?
It is powdered like the image I put it.

crush it up finely and put it in about half a shot of water.

honestly, Sup Forums is basically the worst place ever to get drug advice. even the well meaning dudes are wrong about most of the shit they say.

I always see people using in the water ... That's what I'll do.

this except a QUARTER g

HERBAL ALLIES:

Find Datura or Brugmansia plants (probably at your local gardening center or even around your community). A few flowers or leaves, chewed and swallowed (though boiled into a tea is better) will prevent lots of damage to your neutrons in the outer cortex of your brain.

The plants prevent new libidinal object cathexes which could otherwise lead to insufficient Doritos-identifying cells.

90$

Didn't say it was deadly unless combined with alcohol, which is certainly true. But it's not good for your brain. And it's addictive in the same way Marijuana is. Psychologically. It was hard for me to stop using it but I had to because it was fucking up my mind. I'd never take it again even though those were some of the best times of my life.

When I had it in rock / powder form I would parachute it. Basically you twist it up in a square of toilet paper and swallow it. I would never snort it but some people like doing it that way.

cannabis won't cause any issues mixing with mdma.. it's not a good idea to drink alcohol while on mdma, it can be very dangerous. take 200 miligrams at most. i would split the gram up into 5 equal doses if you don't have a very accurate scale. don't take more than 200 mg a day.. it becomes neurotoxic and you can get serotonin syndrome.

Not OP but I also need a few tips but for crystal.
How do you smoke it properly? I've been shown several times and done it myself plenty but more than half the time it feels like I'm burning & wasting it when I pull

I mean i know it tastes and smells horrible but sometimes when I pull i don't taste it until after I exhale.

What am I doing wrong?
I keep the lighter low so the invisible heat makes it vaporize and rotate thr bowl so it spreads around but it sometimes is still hard to pull.

What am I doing wrong?

you're talkin bout meth i hope

are you getting high? just keep practicing

>Can I consume alcohol and smoke marijuana using MDMA?

Oh you certainly can.

I drop M every weekend, here's my tips for first time...
how much to do? this heavily depends on your source/batch... I've had 0.1 of one batch hit me harder than 0.3 of another. I suggest sticking with 1.5 tops your first time, start with 0.1 and wait an hour and a half and drop the other 0.5. don't overdo it your first time your body doesn't know what to expect. you may feel the need to shit when you're really high. don't heavily mix your first time. maybe 2-3 drinks, but don't get absolutely drunk. you wanna be in control. I don't smoke weed but many people use it AT THE END of the night to help with the come down.
are you going out or doing it at home?
HAVE GUM HANDY.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER. ALL DAY. not just before you drop.
drop, enjoy, relax, and don't panic if it hits you hard. you might feel tightness in your chest at the start. this will go away.

any more questions?

I'm not saying drugs like MDMA aren't bad for your brain, cause they are, but what pics like yours fail to realize is how how the person who did lots of drugs could have had much serotonin present to begin with compared to the control, so it's kind of meaningless.

NOT much serotonin to begin with***

>crystal

Yes I am talking about meth

whoa correction, I meant 0.15 tops the first time, not 1.5!

fuck i want some molly now

this

Good clarifications! Was that chest tightening only your first time? That worries me a little.

that's what I thought. Hehe

no just when I've taken a lot/getting really high, and depends on the batch of mdma... just start small and work your way up. for me, the chest tightening is a good thing in a weird way cause when I get it, I know I'm in for a really really good roll that night.

Don't get super stoned before you start your dosing. I've had times where I rock up to a club stoned off my ass and it's taken a lot for me to actually start feeling the molly through it. Rolling hard and then smoking up a bunch is fine though.

Ok, thank you again.

I panicked a few times when I used to take Molly. I was doing it with some friends years ago and it was hitting me really hard I got scared and told my friends I had to go take a shower to calm down. Before I even got my clothes off to get into the shower, the panic subsided and I felt pure bliss. It takes a few minutes for the calming effect to hit you. You tend to feel the body part of it first.

is that you OP? when do you plan on taking it? what's the occasion? going out somewhere?? I go out to clubs that play EDM every weekend and roll.

I came to the conclusion that because this is my first time I will review all marijuana and alcohol. Really had no idea how strong MD can be.

Good choice. You should experience MDMA by itself your first time

eat the whole thing and get fucking turnt and have a blast

Smoke it all at once. You'll be fine. Trust me, I'm from the internet.

Yes, its me. Op.
A beach house that I rented with two couples of friends. We are all going to take less my wife and a friend's wife.

Exactly

yeah definitely don't drink. honestly if it's true MDMA and it's your first time you don't need anything else, just take it all in. maybe smoke a bit once you start to feel the comedown

Dude once a week is way too much. Your cortisol levels are going to be fucked for months.
Are you super stressed like you're burnt out on coffee every day you're sober?

Yes I know it's bad. there was a brief period I was partying 2-3 times a week and then it REALLY started messing with me (mostly just tired all the time), so I cut back to once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks.
no I'm not stressed out. I rarely get stressed.
tl;dr don't do as I do, doing it once a month is probably a good max.

cross posting from the other drug thread
i just took my bp and it was 198/95, im gonna die arent i

Datura will fuck you up don't listen to this retard. Even sitting next to a flowering datura for too long will make you feel like a pile of total shit.

I've talked to a couple doctors and nurses about this.
Heres the lowdown:
Don't drink much, a beer or 2 is fine but it'll dull the effects. I also would stay away from bud till after the comedown.
Drink lots of water. You should be pissing clear. Every 5ish glasses you should drink some electrolytes (a gatorade is fine).
If you want to keep the plateau up longer the sweet spot is a redose 1/2 the original dose 2 hours after the first.
The next day you should take a 5-HTP supplement to help rebuild your serotonin reserves and a B-12. Don't take the 5-htp the same day as your trip unless its a few hours after the comedown.

Have fun!

95 aint that bad but 198 is really fuckin high son. you aint gonna die tho

I get that. I know its hard getting away from the molly cause it usually feels like exactly where u want to be but the guy who invented it way back when suggested only doing it once a season and thats been backed up with some recent studies. Have you tried low doses of ayahuasca/mescaline? It's a little tougher to manage but once you can it's a lot more versatile.

You won't die but there is literally no reason to take more than .130
It cuts off and you dont get any additional effects. Unless you're taking 100 and redosing. Though I'd recommend redosing just a half dose or you'll have an uncomfortable redose peak.

no never tried it, nor would I have any idea where to get it lol.
and I should clarify when I say when I did it more that I used to feel tired all the time, I mean REALLY tired, like all I wanted to do was sleep, at work I was fine and then if I wasn't at work or out with friends, all I would do is sleep sleep sleep. 16 hours of sleep and still tired. but yeah that's done now.

lol if that diastolic (bottom number) hits over 100, you're *most likely* going to have a stroke.