Sup Forums when you pulled your big dick out in front of a girl for the first time what was her expression?

Sup Forums when you pulled your big dick out in front of a girl for the first time what was her expression?

Other urls found in this thread:

zoebestel.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Put that away son, we're in Walmart"

>Sup Forums
>Big dick

>b
>big dick
Pick one

Kek

she just grabbed it and started sucking it nice ass got anymore

Well my now current gf said wow that's big when she first saw it and touched it. She said she didn't know they came that big lol

"Wow, it's really big, I don't think I'm going to fit it all in my mouth."

Laughter. I thought I had a big dick. Turns out I'm just a step above babydick status.

You are cancer
You are also cancer

Drunken glaze of incomprehension

First girlfriend didn't know what to do. She couldn't fit in her mouth and it took forever to get it in her pussy. She was so damn tight.

She ask me to show her friends downstairs after we fucked. No lie lol

Pulled out my semi and she was afraid and said no it massive and I put away nothing ever happened. That feel, Sup Forums
zoebestel.co.uk/
This is her, roast me

>"oh wow user that's a really slightly above average dick! I've never seen one so slightly above average before."

Didn't pay much attention because didn't really give a fuck what she thought just wanted to push my cock into that sweet, sweet pussy.

They run away from me :(

this face

6IN here. The girl was really small, like 5'0,
so she thought it was huge lol.

>decides to post Sup Forums to showboat how big his e-dick is online
>btfo

Easiest way to turn a guy down. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

Kek, that reminds me on an inch worm.

Matt Hughes cock, pleb

Pretty sure she just wanted you to feel better.

Let me guess you fucked a 16 year old virgin fatty?

"It's so big"

We were 18 and it was the first dick she saw.

>pic related.

Nope, we were 16 though. Tiny little Latin girl. Her friends were some fatties though. Like moons orbiting her male friends kinda way. She had a giant bush too. Never pull it out for her friends.

Matt Hughs??The former UFC welterweight champion?

I'm not big really, a little under 7 inches but the girl was pretty small like 5'3" so she gave an "Oooooo" with a slutty smile

Pulled my dick out in front of four Filipina hookers: "Wow! Is that real?" Me: "Yes, why?" Her: "I've never seen an Indian with a huge dick before!"

Pulled my dick out in front of an Aussie hooker who's been on the KX strip for decades: "You're gonna split me in half with that!"

Those are the most memorable dick responses I've had.

Nice dick, user

Well OP, thats kin of a mixed question. Ive had a few that "wow" and a few that didnt so... "wow"

One in particular was 22 and I ripped her from asshole to appetite. She loved it. Bummer she was a crazy one and didnt discipline her kid. I hated that fucking kid. Ran wild like a banshee.

>pic related

poo in loo

Indians are filthy liars

Nice man, wish id been turned down for being too big,, anyone else ever say anything like that?
also shes hot... like Bjork

I loved your performance in the Empire Strikes Back.

I have a small dick, but she made me feel like it was big

I got the Irish curse man. I'm 6inchs hard

Danny D, AKA Whitezilla

Did you show them?

I asked to put it in her ass she said no I gave her some xanax she said yes I fucked her there was a slight amount of shit on my dick I fuiriously showered she joined me I took more halcyon and blacked out woke up she was naked next me whored her sleeping body out to internet strangers banged some meth fucked her for 2 hours stayed up for four days haven't had sex since it's disgusting

this was over a year ago I have no plans for sex in the future

don't know why everyone is obsessed with something so disgusting

that's a pretty hot girl user

Last gf. " I was so happy the first time I saw it because it was big" she showed her sister and some of her gfs pictures of it, she said they all liked it.

Girl I was banging about 5 years ago would say things like "fuck me with that big dick of yours". Fucking diamonds.

It's really not big tbh. Probably slightly above average length /average girth. I was insecure about it when I was younger thought it was small. Feels goodman, even if they were just being nice

Read

>Last gf. " I was so happy the first time I saw it because it was big" she showed her sister and some of her gfs pictures of it, she said they all liked it.
>
>Girl I was banging about 5 years ago would say things like "fuck me with that big dick of yours". Fucking diamonds.
>
>It's really not big tbh. Probably slightly above average length /average girth. I was insecure about it when I was younger thought it was small. Feels goodman, even if they were just being nice
Wish somebody would liw to me

Got any pics of some sweet, sweet pussy?

I agree user. Last time I had sex was late November. It was a ffm threesome an ex set up to get me back. The 2nd girl was smoking hot but her puss had a strong puss smell. Come to find out she fucks random dudes about every weekend and prefers to burn coal. Gross. Just met her that night and she's cool to fuck me no condom lord knows what else she gets up to. Not fun worrying about stds for a few months.

They love the vain on the top.

How the fuck are we suppose to know. Do you even know where we are?

Uh, Man thats a good question.
I think if i recall it was dark in the room so nothing was really seen, but she did grab and stroke it and i did nearly cum just from that.
Second time when another girl saw it she stared at it for a while, cause she had told me she wanted to suck me off but didnt expect the size. I got blessed with dick genes luckily, thankful for that

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

she pulled my dick out of my pants before i got the chance to present it

I was 17. She was 45, my boss. First time she sucked my dick she told me it was big. First time I fucked her, she was screaming. I always thought she was doing that because she was a good whore and that my dick was nothing special.

My senior year, I used to hook up with a girl that sucked my dick line twice a week. She told me I had a really big dick. One of our mutual friends told me she told him I had a big dick. That's when I started suspected something.

When I was in college, every girl would make a comment. The exception being one girl I fucked who I suspect was a virgin. She just kept her eyes shut and grimaced the whole time...i could tell she was in pain.

I later learned that the girls in the tri-delta house nicknamed me "Big Dick user"...really creative. Dated one of them after college for five years.

"that won't fit in my mouth"
>rejected because of large dick size
I will never forget that bitch

Some of the Korean girls at the massage parlor refuse to fuck me after I flip over. I have to settle for a blow job.

Couple times at the Chinese massage parlors, I get a girl who will still let me fuck her, but she winces and protests that its too big and keeps me from penetrating much past my tip that it takes the fun out of it.

I used to think it was fun to whip it out on them and see there surprise, but it's becoming a pain in the was because I want to complain to mamasan to give me my money back. If bitches didn't make me pay first, I would deduct from the agreed upon price.

I dated a virgin in high school, she was my second. She had never seen a cock before in her life so she didn't realize my cock was pretty big. After we broke up her friend told me she thought her new bf had a disorder because his dick was so small. He was 3.5" hard (asian) and I'm 8". Feels good

kek
least you left her impressed

Holy shit you have a big dick!
^ I always hear this before fucking a chick. Keeps my ego up :)

my girl claims i hurt her.. but im convinced my dick us just average at best.

fuck if I saw OP pic I could not stop myself from ripping that panty down and fucking that tight cooter

"Holy shit"

Jesus Fuck!! I would rip those panties off and fuck the ever living shit out of her. Goddamn... that ass is fantastic!

I vote that we have Sup Forums shut down it fucking sucks now all it ever is is the same repetitive shit over and over