He's back

He's back

youtube.com/watch?v=VKq7pHzuE4U

What!?

Prove to me that this shit resulted in any actual convictions and time served and wasn't just a giant waste of time/reality show like shit.

Well, Hanson has NOT aged well.

Or maybe he just looks older because half the disgusting kiddy-fiddlers look younger this time round. I bet a shitload of them post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

JUST

Holy fuck he got fat.

this

Who cares I watched for entertainment

The perverted justice website logs all the convictions and sentences.

>Chatlogs will remain private.

He's bulking up.

Going into this, he realized that he is dealing with a new breed of evil. Not the mild pedos of yesteryear, but the vicious psychos of today. He has to be ready to eliminate a motherfucker with extreme prejudice at the drop of a dime.

Criminals used to believe in things. Not anymore.

JUST

>Mr. Robot music

looks like a hairnet

Why can't he lose some weight before he does this? Now he looks like one of the predators himself

> That one guy walking in with a fedora and trenchcoat

HAHAHA

its hat-hair combined with thin, greasy hair

>I bet a shitload of them post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Hahahahahahaha you just can't let it go.
Stay forever mad homoshit.

Do Predators have sexual feelings for lolis

what's the point of watching this show?
you know what happens in the end every time, they never get away.
they should let them go at least a few times to keep the audience guessing.

>Round up all the stalkers
>put them all through the Takeshi's Castle course
>whoever wins, gets to be set free

Win-win situation Tbh.

Didn't they only get eight people in the first investigation they did? People nowadays are too smart

>put them all through the Takeshi's Castle course
>whoever wins, gets to be set free
With or without the final showdown? Because fucking no-one wins that

It's revenge fantasy for all of the fucktards who were molested as kids.
Impotent wimps.

>Mr Robot soundtrack
predatorkino

Also for closet-pedos using hatred of honest pedos to shout down their own desires

I can't remember, but didn't someone actually win it once?

>Jimmy Kimmel is a pedo

I fucking knew it.

>Mr Robot theme

Okay so whats the twist? Hansen is the predator he has been chasing?

It has been won a few times during the run of the show, but its ridiculously hard. The show ran for 133 episodes and the contestants won only in 7 episodes.

lel

>tfw you know he never got to eat pizza and drink orange juice with her

That decoy looks very old

>why don't you have a seat over there?
>Actually, I'm gonna sit down, too. I'm pretty winded. SOMEBODY BRING ME MY HOVERROUND!

Bros, I've been banned for posting in a TCAP thread. Baiting pedos. It's been 60 days.

>implying Chris is fat

That nigga lifts

finally... after all these years... i have truly become chips

I hope the extra weight represents a complete mental break, where he's finally realized he parasitically feeds off the weakness of idiots

It's a stetson you imbecile

Wonder what they did with that pizza

Chris ate it

>all the buttblased pedos whenever we have a hansen thread

What do they call this haircut?

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure everyone walked because of procedural fuckups.

How would TCAP even work in 2016? Do people still use chatrooms? If I was a horny old man I'd try finding a slut on Tinder or just use Backpage. Plenty of young pussy on there.

Underrated Post

I hope one of the new predators is from Sup Forums

more like food predator amirite

>use Backpage

Not joking: I work for a county court and almost all of our prostitution cases come from stings using Backpage. I presume they can bait pedos that way too.

Evidence. Cops would have taken it.

facebook mostly

It's funny, I don't know why but every time a predator says he was just there to hang out so Chris reads something explicit they said from the chat log causing the predator to stutter and backtrack I piss myself laughing.

Entertainment

the EL JUSTO EL MEMEIO

By "Cops" you mean Chris and by "taken it" you mean "eaten it", right?

I hope it's because he's gone to the edge of not caring, much like the punisher, and now all he wants to do is get these pedo fucks thrown in jail.

I hope we get a Chris Hansen executing one of the degenerates in self-defense on tape, just pops his glock out and shoots his face off.

Cant.
The only ones who actually got convicted were the ones who took the plea bargain instantly (and even most of them got off). Anyone who actually fought it got off due to numerous reasons, and the decent lawyers got the plea deals overturned. Last 2 episodes of them didnt even go to court because it was all thrown out by judges in those counties.

First few didnt get convicted because it had almost no police involvement. After that, they tried deputizing perverted justice and doing the arrests, but eventually it came out that the police who dept. PJ actually did little investigating of their own, and just acted as the arresting officers. PJ did all of the actual legwork, which is illegal (even if dept).

The LAST ones got thrown out when it came to light that PJ had been falsifying evidence to get more people to the house and to make sure there was reasons for them to be arrested. This doubled the "NOPE! WE'RE OUT" attitude the justice system when on one case that they not only falsified evidence against a man, it was a member of the city council.

What happened was they falsified a lot of what he said, falsified that he found out from an inside informant that this sting was going on and that he was doing a massive purge from his system and to run, and (this was rumored) that he had a child with him at the time and was planning on taking him with him. He lived in a different county, so they had to lie to 2 police chiefs, one who scrambled swat to stop him. PJ followed, which is illegal because interfering with police business, went onto a live scene of a crime (illegal because above their civilians in that county), illegally videotaped inside the house as they followed the police inside (2 felonies in one act), and their acts led the councilman to kill himself infront of the cops.

After this, NBC killed the show & almost everyone who wasnt processed and already judged (via plea deals) got off. The sister of the council man sued and won.

Chris "Punished" Hansen.

Damn. This gonna be good.

>when it came to light that PJ had been falsifying evidence to get more people to the house and to make sure there was reasons for them to be arrested
Sauce?

always, without fail. i fucking love it.

What if a predator starts baneposting in the chat logs and it makes it to the final cut of the show unbeknownst to the producers?

>he doesn't enjoy watching someone's life absolutely shattering in a split second

It's cathartic.

>BillWilson69: If I put it in, would it hurt?
>decoy: It would be extremely painful
>BillWilson69: For you

Can anyone, who's not a spastic like me, shoot some Hanson Punisher?
The user I'm quoting is really onto something w that analogy

*shoop
Proving my point about my limited cognitive/ motor skills right there

>Looking for young fluff
>Show up at the house a few hours before, watch from across the street
>See people moving in and out, teams, police, you might even get a glimpse of Ol' Chips Handon himself
>leave and never show up
>mfw

>Show up, suss out as usual
>Lonely girls looking for her pedo prince sitting sad on the steps
>No one around
>Ride up in your noble steed -Busted Fiesta-
>Hello, Princess
>Make god cry thereafter

What would you do user? Not saying you;re all pedos hahaha, no way haha just wondering haha not for ideas or anything hehe.

holy shit i totally missed this guy

>leave and never show up
They'd come to your house and arrest you

>It wasn't me. What the fuck I'm being framed. AGHHHHHHHHHH it wasn't me, what is this? Who are you people? LIES

The point of the show is that these guys show up. Anything else is just chat.

>Not doing it from a public Library on a guest account

wew

Ill have to look it up again (might be a while since im on my phone at a gunpla event), but it was a whole thing about the owner of PJ and how he was blowing tons of money for no reason and was being called in on the $100m lawsuit stemming from the suicide of the councilman.

Thats when a lot of this shit came out and NBC killed it.
Im 90% sure its still in the archives as well.

WTF I hate Jim Ross now

I read something about how PJ blew all their NBC money, they were supposed to set up community net-safe operations and do courses to help parents, but they were all laughable/non existent.

They probably lost a lot in legal fees.

Basically the guys running PJ were really dumb and greedy.

BAH GAWD YOU'RE A TASTY LITTLE CHICKEN
*applies signature brand barbecue sauce *

>pedophiles immediately attacking the show and Hansen

So fucking buttblasted. I hope you realize that everyone else that isn't a pedophile (and a lot of other pedophiles that hate themselves because of it) hope you die.

Doesn't that make you sad? Literally anyone you see on the street would not feel bad ending your life if they knew you were a pedophile.

JUST

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all actors this time around.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot were the first time around.

This is mostly true but i do believe everyone who sent dickpicks got nailed hard. Mostly nbc and perverted justice were just lying about the actual numbers of convictions to make it look like they were throwing the book at everyone.

The point is though, Everyone they filmed, regardless of conviction or not, are forever preserved on youtube for the sick fucks they are. Some may have escaped the court of law, but none will escape the court of society.

>Implying mob rule is a good thing.

There's a difference in mob rule that you'd be referring to rather than what societies interpretation of what happens here. These aren't 18 year old kids getting thrown under the jail for dating a 16 year old, they're 40+ year old men spending days believing they are going to piss and shit and eat ice cream on little girls tits, then showing up at this persons house with exactly the materials needed to perform what they were saying they would do. If there's smoke there's fire, user, and no amount of legal loopholes and litigious fuckery can change that.

>I don't believe in the presumption of innocence and think the court of public opinion should be given merit.
People like you are what's really wrong with this country.

I do, in fact. However that doesn't change the fact that provided with evidence they have on like 90% of these guys, a trial by jury would likely result in a guilty conviction. They never got their day in court because of some legal rigamarole and now there are tons of mentally Ill folks still walking the streets. In fact the court of public opinion is often the decider of a persons fate. Why weren't we allowed our chance decide if these dudes were set up or truly guilty based off the evidence? Because some kikes at nbc didnt want to truly get involved, like they claimed they so virtuously were at the beginning of this?

>Having rights and protections are just a hindrance to justice.
I bet you think only guilty people plead the 5th, right?

The Rapey

The Cunnysseur

Well, sometimes it is.

There's nothing unjust about the show t.bh.

Damn Chris got fat

Its weird, but the better camera quality makes it seem less real somehow

Off the top of my head, the only people who got away with it were...
Michael Wilusz (I don't want this cookie)
Brian Gosselin (Creepy "yeaaaaahhhh" guy)
Thomas Moffitt (Told the decoy to show him her library card)
Joseph Roisman (Wanted to get in the hot tub with the decoy)
Everyone in the Texas episode (Weren't prosecuted because the police and Perverted Justice fucked up)

That leaves them with hundreds of convictions, and Roisman and one guy from Texas went out and immediately got arrested again anyway. You can look up anyone's name who was on the show and find out what happened to them - it's all public record

You're actually right, like how old GGG videos were great till they switched to HD
It's just too clean & neat

i thought someone had resurrected john candy from the thumbnail

Holy fuck, how do people still fall for this in 2016?

>MR. ROBOT music

"Just chatting" is enough to prove you intended to fuck a minor. They arrested a couple of guys who didn't show up

So every parent should be in prison by your logic, right?

Wot?

MAN CHRIS IS LOOKIN ROUGH

HOSTING PEDO CANDID CAMERA MUST REALLY WEAR YOU DOWN

He has that bloated alcoholic looking going on now

the fuck?

What's interesting is a lot of the guys who show up seem borderline mentally deficient and lonely, rather than explicitly seeking children.

I mean, granted, they're still trying to do what they're trying to do and deserve to be locked up, but the ratio of the guys that are lonely almost-disabled morons who would fuck literally anything that showed them attention is surprising, at least to me.

The pathetic and bizarre nature of the criminals probably makes the show a lot more interesting than just putting away a bunch of skeevy obvious deviants.

Is this the sequel to AVP