Found out my girlfriend was fucking herself on Facetime to a nigger, what do Sup Forums?

Found out my girlfriend was fucking herself on Facetime to a nigger, what do Sup Forums?

Find a prostitute, brush her teeth, then give your GF that toothbrush

Dump her, tell her that she is icky

We're already over now but I still want revenge. Any ideas?

Ugh feel for u user , has she done anything like this before ?

let her fuck nigger irl

I know she's texted other guys before but I don't know if she's gone this far. Probably has because now I see she's a hoe

Step 1: Find the nastiest prostitute ever step 2: get a really bad std of your choice step 3: rape the bitch step 4: watch the niggers flock away from the infected bitch

The only sensible thing to do is find out who he is and fuck him first.

That will ruin the taboo for your grillfriend and then you get to keep her! Lucky you!

Niggers would still want her? They scavengers bro

Go back to Sup Forums and LARP that you have a GF

How long u been together? How Old is she ?

>figure out when she's doing it
>take pants off
>shirt on
>crouch by door
>get face close to doorknob
>lick doorknob
>jerk off
>edge until she open door
>cum when she does
>??????
>profits

Looking for actual good ideas to get revenge you faggots

I forgot to think about that niggers are one step below refugees when it comes to wanting sex with our white women

kill yourself

Give us the video and fuck off

Beat the shit out of her be a man ffs

become a nigger and maybe she will learn to love you

Hatefuck her, degrade her, tell her she deserves this. Then she will apply

This guy has it all together. I envy this man.

Accept that you're a cuck and move on

Lynch

See

Maybe I should tell mommy & daddy how much of a worthless hoe their little girl is? Sounds decent to me, her parents probably don't love her anyway

Shoot up the school

Kill both, then rape the nigger. Leave girlfriend, she doesn't deserve your dick

Punch her ass and clit inwards. Is it that hard?

Literally not worth the effort. Seriously. Don't bother. You'll gain nothing but momentary lulz.

It may not make me feel better but isn't it good to make her feel shit for doing it?

Molotov through window, its the only way.

this is a woman, don't listen to her

wtf is wrong with you, you faggot piece of gay homosexual shit ?

a woman is a high hierarchy term; it's called : "natural disater of making atm machines on 2 legs out of men", or "pleasure meat" you indoctrinated fuck tard piece of anus trash

I know this is Sup Forums and im going to get shit on by everyone here for saying this but the best thing you can do is tell her how much of a whore she is and then just move on while showing her what she lost, its a shitty situation and I know you probably want to do some horrible shit to her but its the best revenge without running into actual trouble

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I would totally do that but now I realize she's just a hoe who completely lacks empathy. She wouldn't give a fuck if I moved on and started doing great. She's only gonna learn the hard way lol

You make a great point, go show her. But dont be getting into legal problems a bitch like her isnt worth that.