Feels time

Feels time
Whatever it is, say it. Lets get it out user.
Ill start

>be me
>miss her
>hurts worse than pic related
>fuck life

Your turn

>go

A. I miss you. I love you. Always. I'm sorry I haven't been in contact. You said you didn't feel the same. If you ever want me I'm right here though. I hope you're okay.

I'm probably gonna die alone

OP here. You guys are my friends. Like it or not.

Were Sup Forumsros

Thanks bro. I don't have many friends

>meet girl who I actually like, 8/10 kind and into me
>her mom gets a new boyfriend that lives far away
>next thing I know I'm saying goodbye for the last time
>check her insta and see she's still single whydoyoutauntme.jpg
I think it would be better if she had boyfriend so I could try to move on

I miss her too user

I like pictures.

The world only takes all of what is gained.

>be me
>no pizza on computer
>sad

Even the world will die eventually.

Yeah you do. You just dont know it.

>miss her even though she was a mentally abusive cheater
>havent been with anybody in over a year
>car sucks
>hate my job
>parents hate me
>wont kill myself

Im not even weird, just messed up from my ex and any time i see a pic of her i get teary

Amen

Same here. OP btw

I like you.

I don't really feel anything anymore honestly it's been awesome except I can't really relate to people now

Woah, same here, except you have a car :(

Too relatable man

Im cautious to try again with somebody because she was everything to me and i cant go through that again, and im at a point in life where i would like to not be single ever again

that quote though

Maybe I like you too

Barely, its a pt cruiser gt until i get my torino cobra running again

> be me, in a year long relationship
> went all the way with her
> told each other it would last forever
> talked about having children a lot
> fell apart because i couldn't handle her depression and attitude degradation
> feel confused and fucked up about love for a long time
> think i'm ready to move on
> find a cute girl
> get kinda flirty with her, talk a lot
> take her to my senior prom
> basically get ignored and blown off the entire night
> leave without saying anything
> go home, get drunk
> few months later start using tinder
> still haven't gotten any matches, even after using it for a week
> just found out bitch #1 got with some guitar playing douche the week after we split like it never meant anything to her

I started dating a 2/10 whale on a different continent, because it's effortless. Every time I see someone attractive and within my league 7-8/10 I regret having done this, but I'm too loyal to cheat and too dutiful to dump her.

Kennedy guy here, i also have skin cancer

Same. I do this online dating thing cause I work on the road (oil). But theres nobody to come home to. Thats where I am now, at home, and this is the hardest part of my month. I do software engineering at night and talk to Sup Forums to swerve my thoughts. Cpp is coming in handy but my java is shit. its a productive pass time.

me too!

Maybe I'm a bit shy.
F

Well no need to make us even more jealous...

Wallowing and sharing in your useless self loathing is only propagating your issues. Stop pretending to be there for each other and be there for yourselves

I doubt If dumb bitches do shit like this to rep a developer online, then the world isnt gonna be like "hey, whos that? She seems talented."

Talked about having children a lot in high school? Boy did you luck out.

WaLlOwInG iN sElF pItY oN a FeEls ThReAd

Sometimes people need other people.Hii, welcome to the human race. Weve been waiting for you. To have a rational thpught or a general feeling for the people around you. Fucking retard

Was there ever anyone for you when you needed it?

So much typo

I will get me some of that some day. Can't wait for all the slicing...

Cancer. Kill yourself
You too for that matter. My thought was completely rational, improve your lives instead of wallowing and you won't need this shit

Trying to meet with this girl I liked in the past.
See her at campus sometimes wave or nod at her.
She never stops to actually talk.
Always with someone she is never alone.
Today was the last day of classes
Wont see her till the fall....if at all.

Having someone be there for you in a time of need is different than sitting around whining night after night and doing nothing to change

Ever since i met her first in middle school, to me she was the most beautiful and smart girl ive ever known. She makes me want to better myself, she inspires me to reach for new heights, she makes me want to steal every star in the sky just for her if it means i get to see her smile. Yet, she doesnt want to start anything and i dont want to force her too. B i love you and your friendship means the world to me, but it hurts so much.

Add on fb, get number. Bang

We are here for eachother. And it's not the same people over and over again. I visit these like, twice a month and I don't really feel that bad nowadays anymore. Why are you so mean, user?

>be me
>lived with momma
>dad left after I was born for a chick in Borneo
>sold to some Japs for utility money
>cant speak Japanese
>lost.jpg
>used me for sexy time their friends
>escaped when I was a 14
>hooked on drugs
>angry one day cuz I couldn't get it up with this chick I shot up with
>up for 3 days without any fanta
>break mirror and sever my penis
>no pain, just fog
>confused.gif
>mirror tells it all
>be me
>figment

What if I want to whine about it night after night and doing nothing to change?

We are not your friends and she will never love you

Then you should kill yourself! :^)
And have you improved yourself? Or do you just come here to make yourself feel better than the other autists?

She may never love me the way i do, i understand that. Im just not ready to accept it yet.

Now this is a story

That would involve changing something, I think maybe you didn't read me correctly, I just want to whine, if you don't like it maybe you should kill yourself? Seems more logical.

I did add
got number
no bang
she deactivated fb recently
she got new phone with new number.
no way to contact her now.

I was a caring person once. Now, I don't give a shit about anything other than my mom. I would gladly go to any steps to get myself further. I've become pretty ruthless.

You're right and I was lying. We are your friends

Maybe she doesn't want the fuk?

You'll never achieve anything and that is enough solace for me to avoid killing myself and continuing to prosper to avoid being a piece of shit like you

I'm simply bored most of the time. But otherwise, just neutral I guess.

F, i love you too much, but you are sometimes just not paying attention to anybody that isn't J, S or N.

Why you stop sitting next to me? Did i do something wrong? I'm not still your friend At least?

Was it too obvious i have a crush in you? Or was the things i said and didn't said what maked you left me?

Why you don't even talk to me like you did on the first year? What did change?

Am i too weird? Ugly? Or is it because i'm too shy and never started the conversation?

Thanks Sup Forumsro ive been keeping that buried down for a while now. I wish i had the guts to say it to her face even if it means rejection.

>Not whining
>not self loathing
>improving life
>luv mum
Mein nigga

What is the point of being ruthless?

If you want an explanation for your existential crisis then check out the movie called Mr. Nobody. I know it's available on Netflix. Really suggest it for all of you contemplating reality rn.

I've been living in MA for three years now, found the lovr of my life. Fantastic friends, but she dates others. No matter my pain, I support her and wished her the best of luck. Now the final Prom night of my career and she's single. Asking her tomorrow, love you guys wish me luck (or don't)

Seems like we can both be happy, excellent :)

F here. It's your horribly broken english... My family would never allow it

I wish you luck. Don't be a cuck.

>Head over heels for her
>She likes my best friend
>2 other friends hinted about going for her
>Have no self cofidence
>leads to depression
>wat do Sup Forumsros

I'm about to tell my love about my feelings, I believe you can do it, and if it don't turn out. Fuck it, you gave it 110%. Sup Forums will be with you in spirit

Kill all of your competitors

>gf of 2 years left me on a dime with no warning for some dude at work.
>in one day went from saying i love you to: "i like this guy, were done"
>alcoholic
>been one for about 3 years, dirnk everyday
>family has enough after i kill a fifth in one night (125 lbs)
>trying to send me to rehab
>wont go, depressed, going to do outpatient and maybe get some meds.

this

Nothing really matters. Do what you want.

Fake it till you make it, went to high school with 0 self confidence. Took 4 years to convince myself i can that im better than this. Now im in college, havent really progressed in the relationship department but im not the same person i was 5 years ago.

I second this.

Motion carried.

Not so sure, my F doesn't even speak english.

Name At least?

In my sophomore year of high school, I was taking a math class. All the desks were full, so me and another girl were sitting at a table during the classes. We really hit it off. Similar interests, liked the same shows, etc. Near the end of the year, she moved desks, never knew why until my junior year. I was in the cafeteria carrying my tray to a table, while kind of looking at the floor to avoid eye contact with people. The lines for the lunch can get long as fuck, and by chance, I was right in front of her, while she was waiting in line. It was really fucking awkward, since it was a year later, and we hadn't spoken since. She looked really nervous. Eventually, I said: "Uhhh... Hi." She nervously said hi also, and I could tell she didn't want to talk, so I left, and sat at the nearest empty table. A few months later I walked by and handed her a folded up piece of paper asking if she wanted to talk. A few minutes later, some guy I didn't recognize walked up to my table and not-so-gently set down a folded up piece of paper. I tasted copper, and sort of stared at the note for a few minutes before finally opening it. It was full front-to-back with text. The overall message of the note was "I forgive you, but I cannot forget what you have done. What more do you want from me? Please, leave me alone"
I don't know what I did. I don't have a clue. I have no idea what shitty thing I did that would make her feel that way. Just typing this I feel anger and sadness. What do I do?

Checked

I hope all goes well on your end, best of luck.

Faggot

>Aquire relationship
>Goes super well for almost a year
>Find out her friend is a supercunt
>Literally nothing I say to my gf is safe without cuntzilla finding out and making my life hell
>To this day brings up the downs of our relationship only in front of other people/family
>Tell my girlfriend that this girl is trouble and please don't invite me when she's there
>Nowyoudoneit.jpeg
>She (obviously) finds out and makes my life even more of a living hell
>Is the pussy even worth this shit?

"Don't waste your time in these useless boards and improve your life."
"End your life."

sometimes i feel genuinely delusional but don't tell anyone because of the possible repercussions.

Speak to her in private, don't be any shape, form, or similar to an asshole. Plead ignorence because you are clueless to what went wrong. Report back here in someother feels thread, godspeed

Doing whatever I need to provide myself and my mom with what we need.

>first relationship
>i think she's beautiful and we get along super well
>she is for sure a psycho girlfriend though
>definite drinking problem
>i feel like i need to leave but it is hard to

Pussy's not worth it. Unless you really like GF then tell supercuntzilla 3D to fuck off.

Only you can decide that

Welcome to Sup Forums

>met girl on october, started dating
>we study at the same uni, but we come from different towns
>everything was cool, things kinda getting serious
>none of us wanted to admit commitment
>it wasnt official but we agreed to stop dating other people
>vacations start, we get apart for three months since we're from different states
>we keep texting eachother for a month
>new year party, met a cool girl, things go crazy and we start going out
>she's cool and all but we're really different
>in an act of honesty I tell uni girl im dating someone else
>she says its ok, she wasnt sure if she wanted things to get more serious between us
>stop texting eachother
>vacation over, I ask if we can talk
>turns out she got really messed up cuz I left her, she went through some shit and I wasnt there for her
>says she wants space, and maybe someday when things were ok we could start again
>Hurts to think that I messed her up, I miss her a lot now
>feel stupid about messing up the only thing that made me happy last year
>get to see her almos everyday from afar at uni, but cant go talk to her
>she wont reply
>every night when i go to bed i feel like something's missing, cry all the time
>start having panic attacks everytime I see her
>hate myself for taking the bad decision

That's the thing. I'm in college now and she is still in high school. Junior I think. I have no other reason to go there, and it would look sketchy if I wasn't there for a legitimate reason.

Leave drinking problems are no good, and alcohol plus psycho? user is this even a question worth considering? Beauty is one thing, but a balence of beauty and personality makes it.

The idea of a girlfriend sounds great until you have to put up with all the horseshit.

>4 year relationship
>fight everyday
>in the worst mental state ive ever been in
>been on and off with her 3 times
>hurts now we are together
>hurts even more when we were broken up

kill supercunt. Problem solved!

Fuck man it might be lights out. No matter what I beleive in you user