What are Sup Forums's opinions of eating ass?

What are Sup Forums's opinions of eating ass?

real niggas eat ass

i would eat hers if thats what you're asking

delicious

The only thing you should be eating is knowledge

"never go ass to mouth"

Its a good way to get pin worms

I love to do it tbh, but my girlfriend thinks it's weird, how do I get her to open up to it tho

Tastes bad and basically cucking yourself by stooping so low that you eat the booty instead of just fucking her

Shits texture from the walls of the anus is kinda like dried clay.

Love it. If it's clean I get mean on it.

mmmmm: yummy ass bacteria! Hope I get Hep B or C! Nothing like licking up filth.

Massage her clit and just tongue her anus. We will like it.

Make her shower first and verify that she's stuck a bar of soap up there pretty deep. Then when she's dry, go to town. A single fart will, however, ruin the experience.

Only right after a shower or a thorough cleaning of some sort
It's pretty cash to give and receive though

I don't know about eating ass, but I wouldn't mind being pushed out of that ass...

I did it this weekend and it was wonderful. Something so wonderfully kinky about sticking your tongue where the sun don't shine. Some girls are just that fucking hot is all I can say.

i would suck a fart out of her turd cutter

This

First of all OP ... its kinda smelly
vagina is already smelly to begin with..
and ass is even more..

when you lick the butthole if you think something good in your head, then you wont feel grossed if you eat it..

but if you think of poop in your head while eating it.. you'll probably vomit and your brain will think of poop and more poop..

When i try eating my girlfriend's ass, sometimes poop comes in my head then i just immidiately stop and just finger her because of the thought of poop...

but the taste .... mmmmm..

it really depends on what the taste is..

if your girlfriend washed her butthole with soap or water.. it taste like normal almost like vagina.. metallic something

Mrs let me eat her ass last week after me attempting for the past 3 years. She had a shower before so it didn't taste bad or like anything at all, just tasted of skin.

I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from.

(Top that you little trout sniffer)

see, my gf is worries it will taste like poop for me and I just told her we should shower before and then try it. I've done it with my ex but nothing will convince her that it isn't weird. i think I just need to do it and she will enjoy it

There's a strong possibility that it will. But honestly if she won't let you she won't let you. Sucks to be in that situation but I'd find a girl who was willing.

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a two way radio

Ditto.

just wait until shes asleep

Tell her your into it a lot. If its just eating her ass and youre not planning to sneak a cheeky finger, then really its not much different from eating pussy. Make sure she cleans it up well, that should get rid of the uncomfortable feelings.

I've done it with the wife a few times. It wasn't really that big of deal -- just like licking other skin. She didn't like it that much anyway as she would prefer the attention focused on her pussy. Probably won't do it much again.

I'd want to smell it but that's just me. Plus what good is having a dick and going through all of that if you couldn't use it?

>not "a walkie talkie"
stay little, trout sniffer

Feels like nothing. If she cleans well it won't taste like anything. Don't neglect the pink while you play with the stink. Bite those cheeks too. Don't spend too much time doing it either.

what are enemas

Its nice. I often fuck my wifes butt. Cumming inside is really good.

I started with just rubbing her ass with my index finger while eating her pussy, and eventually she liked that and asked if I would lick there.

never tried. would like to try it to qt3.14, and have her do it to me too

Listen to Dad

depends on the girl

Dick Kickem approves

Is that how they're made?

Shit comes out of the ass.
You will contract shigalosis and die.
Just eat the pussy... if you know how to hit their clit with your tongue they will go crazy

mandatory just shower first